I Fell In with The Masseur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon smiled and said, "A couple of years ago I was active in bodybuilding contests and it required me to get rid of any hair that I had on my body. I came to enjoy that hairless feeling on my cock, it feel so nice. You should try it sometime." Jon saw that Steve's cock was becoming hard as he finished drying off Steve. He let the towel drop over Steve's cock and for a few seconds Jon held Steve's cock in the towel gently squeezing it. Jon felt Steve tense up and then a quiet sigh. He led him over to the massage table and laid him down on his stomach. "Now lie face down and enjoy the massage.

Steve knew his cock was hard especially after Jon had squeezed his cock in the towel. In fact, his cock was fully erect and he could feel it against is stomach. He was confused but he seemed to be enjoying Jon's hands and decided that he would have Jon only rub his back, that way Jon wouldn't see his hard cock.

Jon walked over to the oil table and pulled a bottle out of a bottle warmer on the table and placed another back in the warmer. He pulled the cap off the bottle of oil and walked over to Steve's nude body that had a red glow from sitting in the hot tub. Jon let some of the warm oil dribble down the middle of Steve's back.

Steve tensed for a few seconds as the warm oil was poured down the middle of his back but as he adjusted to it he relaxed and actually enjoyed the warmth. He felt Jon's hands start in the middle of his back to spread the oil and work their way up to his shoulders and neck. Steve let out a loud sigh as Jon's hands worked his muscles in his shoulders. "Jon your hands are so good. Now I know why you call this Loving Hands. I've had women do it before but your hands are much better." Steve said as Jon's firm hands started working their way down his back.

Jon smiled at Steve's comments. He could tell Steve was enjoying the massage. He moved his hands to the lower back of Steve and began kneading the muscles there and occasionally letting his hand slide over Steve's ass. When Steve didn't say anything or resisted he let his hands slide over Steve's ass and began massaging both cheeks, He noticed that Steve's legs were beginning to spread a little wider. He smiled and knew that Steve would be ready for at least a good blowjob when he turned over.

Steve felt Jon's hands on his ass and for a second was going to say something but as Jon's hands began to massage his ass, it felt good. Steve relaxed and enjoyed the sensation and also felt his cock getting even more excited. The confusion was still there about feeling Jon hands on his body and the reaction he was having to it. He decided to just go with the flow of the massage as Jon suggested earlier and see what happened.

Jon grabbed the oil bottle and dribbled some down Steve's left leg from his ass to his heel. This time Jon saw that Steve didn't flinch, instead he let out a loud moan. Jon smiled and moved down to Steve's left foot and began working the oil in with his firm hands. He put Steve's leg on his shoulder and started massaging the calf muscle firmly and working out the knots he found. He then put the leg back down on the table and moved up to massage Steve's thigh. He roughly massaged it and pulled the leg towards him which made Steve open his legs wider. After a few minutes of rubbing Steve's thigh muscle he let his hand slide up near Steve's cock and then back up between Steve's ass.

Jon knew that Steve was aroused and had a hard on underneath. Jon switched legs and began working on Steve's other leg. He finished the leg at the thigh and let his hands slide up and gently rubbed against Steve's cock. Jon knew that the big moment was going to be whether Steve would roll over or would stop the massage. "Okay Steve if you want you can roll over and let me finish the massage."

Steve seemed to come out of a fog of pleasure when Jon asked him to roll over. He had decided that he would terminate the massage here but yet, he was curious about the other half of the massage. He couldn't believe that he had gotten so aroused by having a man massage him. He was still confused. Part of him wanted to stop but another part that was getting stronger wanted to continue the massage. Jon's voice broke his thoughts.

"Before you decide that's enough let me finish the back with something special I like to do. Just lie still and relax. You're going to feel the table being lowered but don't panic. Just keep your eyes closed and enjoy the music and scented candles." Jon walked over to the baby warmer and pulled out the second bottle of oil and replaced with another one. He walked over to the table and picked up a remote and pushed a button. The table slowly began lowering itself to the floor. This was one of his own inventions and it was also on of his trade secrets. By having a moving table the customer had to move only once and that was to roll over. Jon pushed another button that stopped the table a few inched from the floor. He set the remote down and then opened the bottle oil and began smearing it all over the front of him. This was a trick he had picked up from a Thai girl and how they gave body shampoos to customers. Jon didn't use soap but he did use the oil to further arouse his customers. He made sure a good amount of lotion went over his 10" hard cock. "Okay Steve this is something special so close your eyes and enjoy the feeling and then if you want we can roll you over and finish the front." Jon straddled the table and then got down into a push-up like position and began to rub his entire body up and down the back of Steve.

Steve almost panicked at first, feeling Jon's muscular body on top of his and then feeling it sliding up and down his back. He could feel the huge cock of Jon rubbing up his back and then over his ass. Between the warm oil and friction of Jon's body against his it was starting to feel good. He relaxed a little and soon he began to enjoy feeling Jon's cock rubbing against him.

Jon felt Steve relaxing more as he continued rubbing his body against Steve's. "This isn't that bad is it Steve?" Jon said quietly as he slid down far enough that his cock slid in between Steve's ass. Jon would have loved to pump Steve's ass but he knew that is was better not to rush Steve.

Steve let out a groan as he relaxed even more with the sensation of Jon's body against his. He heard Jon's statement and Steve let out a raspy reply. "This does feel good." Suddenly he felt Jon's huge cock slide between his ass and at first it scared him but then he began to enjoy the sensation of feeling Jon's hard manhood sliding over his ass. He pushed up against Jon automatically and let out a soft moan.

Jon was almost ready to have Steve roll over but he wanted a few more minutes of him feeling what was happening before he did. He felt Steve push against him and knew Steve was ready for the next step. Jon stop rubbing and slowly collapsed on Steve, letting him enjoy the feeling of their naked bodies touching each other with the oil providing a lubricant. Jon whispered, "Steve why don't you roll over now."

Steve took a deep breath and waited until Jon stood up. He didn't want this sensual feeling to end. Nothing he had ever experienced before in his life was better than this and was past the point of no return and knew he wanted to see and feel Jon's magnificent body. He slowly rolled over and saw Jon's nude body glistening with oil standing over him. Jon's cock was at its full erection and it looked even bigger. He was totally mesmerized by it.

Jon saw Steve's eyes staring at his hard glistening cock in the glow of the candles. "Well Steve you still like this body?"

Steve nodded while his own cock was fully erect and aching for some attention.

Jon saw Steve's cock and slowly sat down just below it, letting his cock rub against it. Jon reached forward and poured some oil down the middle of Steve chest and set the bottle down. Jon leaned forward making sure that his cock rubbed against Steve's and let his hands slowly work the oil into Steve's chest. "I see you enjoyed that special treat of mine. I just don't do that for any customer Steve. You are so sexy looking and your cock is almost as big as mine. If you want you can touch me"

Steve just shook his head and couldn't believe how aroused he was with Jon sitting on him. Feeling his huge cock against his was driving him crazy. He moved his arms and put his hands on Jon's muscular legs and could feel the electricity of lust pass between them. He never knew how sexy a man could feel to another man until now. He watched as Jon leaned down and kissed his chest and licked his nipples. It was turning him on more as he leaned back and closed his eyes.

Jon kissed Steve's chest and then looked up at him, "Are you ready to go all the way?"

Steve opened his eyes and nodded his head. The look on Steve's face was almost begging Jon to continue.

Jon wanted to make sure that Steve was ready to go all the way. "Tell me what you want me to do Steve?"

Steve looked at Jon and took a deep breath. "Please touch my cock Jon."

Jon smiled and moved slowly down until he was looking at Steve's cock that looked like it was ready to explode. He let his firm hands slowly slide down Steve's hard erection and then back up slowly.

Steve let out a loud moan as Jon's hands move slowly up and down his cock. He was in heaven and Jon's hands continued to play with his cock.

Jon saw pre-cum forming on Steve's cock and smiled. Steve was enjoying the slow rubbing of his cock. Jon let his hand circle the top of Steve's cock and then stopped. Jon reached over and grabbed a towel and wiped off Steve's oily cock.

Steve had a look of panic as Jon stopped stroking his cock. "Please, I was almost ready to come."

Jon smiled at Steve and then said, "I'm going to really make you come with my mouth. Jon leaned over and let his lips slide slowly over the head of Steve's cock and for a moment paused letting his tongue circle the head a few times. He felt Steve stiffen and moan. Jon then slowly slid down the shaft of the cock and taking almost the whole thing in his mouth. He felt Steve arch his back and let out a soft moan. Jon took his hand and slowly caressed Steve's balls and he sucked gently on his cock.

Steve let out a moan again and tried to lift his cock to Jon. He never thought in his wildest dreams that he would be letting another man suck his cock. Yet, here he was and enjoying it better than when his ex-girlfriend sucked his cock.

Jon continued sucking on Steve's cock and caressing his balls. He knew that Steve was just about ready to come. He stopped sucking and then let his mouth slide slowly up Steve's rack hard shaft and then paused at the head and nibbled it. He then let the cock slide out of his mouth and replaced his mouth with his hand. He slowly started stroking Steve's cock and began to increase the speed of his stroking.

Steve was on the verge of coming and let out a moan and arched his back. "Oh god, I'm getting ready to come!"

Jon stopped stroking and let his mouth slide over Steve's cock that was on the verge of exploding like a volcano. He bobbed his head up and down the shaft and caressed Steve's balls with his hand. He kept sucking suddenly, he felt Steve tightening up. He stopped and looked at Steve, "Are you ready to come?"

Steve nodded his head while trying to control his breathing.

Jon went back to sucking Steve's cock and then just before Steve came Jon pulled his mouth off and started jacking Steve off to finish him.

"Oh god, I'm coming!" Steve managed to say in a raspy voice. He shot his load over Jon's hands and his stomach. He relaxed as Jon continued slowly stroking and milking his cock. "I've never come that hard before."

Jon smiled as he continued to rub Steve's come over his now limp cock. "It's because you enjoyed it Steve."

Steve looked at Jon "It wasn't that bad at all. I've never had a blowjob like that."

Jon let out a small laugh, and picked up a towel and wiped Steve's come off of both of them "Well now that you've had a nice blowjob, I'm going to give you a chance that no other customer has been given. I saw you looking at my nice hard cock, would you like to touch mine?"

Steve took a gulp and looked at Jon. "I don't know."

Jon stood up slowly letting Steve see his huge erect cock. "Steve I'm going to ask you one more time and if you say "I don't now" or say "no" I'll just jack off in front of you and shoot my load all over you. Now do you want to touch my cock?"

Steve slowly sat up and reached out to take Jon's huge cock in his hand. It was like a dream as his hand encircled the huge rod. It felt hard but spongy. Steve slowly started to jack off Jon.

"Here let me sit down so that you can reach it better." Jon sat down slowly making sure that Steve's hand continued to stroke his cock. It felt so good. "That it's Steve a nice steady rhythm."

Steve watched himself stroking the huge cock. He looked at Jon and saw that he was enjoying it. Suddenly he leaned forward and wrapped his mouth around Jon's cock and tried to put as much as he could in his mouth.

Jon was surprised when he felt Steve take his cock into his mouth. He let out a moan as Steve began to suck on it. "Oh yes Steve, you're a natural, Just do what you liked to have done to you." Jon lay back and watched Steve suck his first cock.

Steve couldn't believe it either but here he was sucking on a man's cock. He continued sucking and taking as much of the huge cock he could into his mouth. He let his hands play with Jon's balls while he continued sucking.

A few minutes later Jon felt his load getting ready to shoot. "Oh yes Steve, suck that big cock and make me come!"

Steve was getting tired but he kept going because he wanted to make Jon come. He felt Jon tense up and then Jon shot his load in Steve's mouth. Steve felt the rush of hot come explode into his mouth and then trickle out of his mouth. He pulled his mouth back and swallowed the hot come. He stroked Jon's cock, milking it for any extra come.

Jon saw Steve swallow most of his load but also saw some trickled out of his mouth. Jon let out a sigh and enjoyed the feeling. He hadn't had such a good blowjob in quite sometime and on top of it the guy was cute. "Well, was that a good massage or what?"

Steve nodded his head and smiled. His jaw was still tired from sucking on Jon's cock. He grabbed the towel and wiped his face off and gently wiped Jon's limp cock.

The two men lay there for a few minutes getting their breaths back. Jon looked at his timer he used for his sessions and realized it had already gone off. He and Steve had been so hot with each other he never heard go ff. "Wow Steve, you're something special because you had me so hot that I didn't even hear the timer go off."

Steve smiled at Jon and said, "I never in my wildest dreams ever thought that I would have sex with another man but after that session I must say that it was a turn on for me. Of course that magnificent body and huge cock of yours helped a lot."

Jon wrapped his arms around Steve and smiled. "Thank you for that compliment and your body is pretty hot along with that cock of yours. I have an idea let's go take a shower together where we can wash the oil off of us, then we can jump in the hot tub for some more soak time and then let's go to bed where we can explore each other all we want."

Steve snuggled against Jon's body and nodded his head. "That sounds like a wonderful idea. You know it's amazing just a few hours ago my life was down in the pits but then I found the Loving Hands that helped me."

Jon leaned over and kissed Steve on the lips. "Steve you are so amazing and I'm glad that your ex-buddies gave you that card. I was starting to get tired of the same old massages to the old men, overweight guys, and assholes but you came along today and made it special. I haven't had one of those days in a long time."

Steve was surprised by the kiss and how comfortable it felt. All of the confusion that was in him earlier was completely gone now and he knew that being with Jon was so right. "Jon, I was so confused earlier but now I'm sure that being with you is right. I know that it might not last but laying here with you is where I feel I belong." Steve kissed Jon on the lips with a passion even his girlfriend had never known.

When they broke the kiss Jon saw the sincerity in Steve's eyes and pulled him closer. This time Jon kissed Steve with a passion that he hadn't felt in a long time. "Steve lets start out slow here but you're right for the first time in a while I feel like us being together is the right thing. So, let's go wash off the oil and enjoy the rest of the night then tomorrow before my first appointment we can have you take a look at my books."

"Wow, you mean you want me to run your books for you?" Steve said surprised.

"Well, how about this. You work on my books and you can stay here and maybe you can help me do massages. There are some customers that would like two handsome studs to work them over. I can give you some training and we can see how things go. If they don't work out you can always find a job working as an accountant." Jon said smiling."

Both men stood up and walked to the shower with their arms wrapped around each other. When they got to the bathroom Jon turned on the shower and then looked at Steve, "You know Steve you have a nice cute ass there. Maybe tonight I can take your cherry?"

Steve looked at Jon and then smiled, "Jon that sounds pretty inviting to me. I can hardly wait."

12