I Get Friendly with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

"Ooo, Chandler. That's even better. Stick that big cock in my pussy and give me a good fucking." After giving those directions to her cast mate, Phoebe rose back up to her knees and I slid out from under her. Chandler took my place, kneeling between her legs, his stiff cock in his hand, while he opened her pussy lips with his other fingers. Briefly, Phoebe stopped sucking Joey's cock, until Chandler could penetrate her pussy, which was still wet from my saliva and her juices that were continually dripping. It took a few thrusts until his cock was buried in her, and he began slowly stroking in and out. Phoebe fucked back to meet him and once they had established a rhythm, she took Joey's cock back into her mouth to finish sucking him off. Within a few minutes, Joey was again moaning and Chandler was sighing happily. With her mouth as full as it was, Phoebe couldn't say anything but she was certainly enjoying herself, her hips swiveling and her shoulders writhing, on her way to her third climax of the day and holding a big lead over all competitors.

Neither Rachel nor Monica was competing just then. Rachel was kneeling on the next mattress beside Ross, who was lying on his back and Monica was standing behind Rachel. When she saw me approaching, my stiff cock leading the way, Rachel smiled, got to her feet and stepped forward to meet me.

"Hey, George. Do you ever write for any cowboy shows?"

"No, but I have written a few western stories involving cowboys."

"Do you ever include the words 'Ride'em cowboy' in your stories?"

"That's such a cliché that I would try to avoid it."

"How about 'Ride 'em cowgirl' then?"

I am not really very fast on the uptake but, given what we were doing at that time and in that place, I could tell where the conversation was going. "Rachel, that is one of my favorite lines and I use it every chance I get."

"Well, lie down over here and you will have a chance to say it to me." As she said that, Rachel pointed to the mattress where she had just been kneeling. I was quick to comply with her wishes. Although she is too slender for my taste, Rachel is by no means unattractive. Besides that, she has the perfect body type to fuck in the cowgirl position and I really needed a warm, juicy place to put my raging erection that had resulted from Monica's monica.

Ross and Monica moved over to the next mattress and I lay on my back. While I lay there, Rachel, on her knees, straddled my thighs with my cock held loosely in her fingers. There were boxes of condoms all over the room and Rachel took one out of the nearest box, removed the wrapper and slipped it onto my cock. After that, she moved forward into position and rose up above me, dripping her excess juices all over my pubic area. I held my cock steady while Rachel opened her lips and worked the tip into her pussy. Once the tip had penetrated her, she started slowly stroking up and down, taking more of my cock into herself at every stroke until my entire shaft was inside her wonderful pussy.

With my entire cock inside her, Rachel stretched her legs out beside mine and leaned forward to lie on top of me. "I really like being on top like this but later on, when I'm ready to cum, I like to get into the cowgirl position."

"That's when I will say 'Ride 'em cowgirl' to you."

Rachel giggled and started moving forward on top of me, pulling my cock partway out of her pussy and then pushing back to take it all the way in. I had my hands on her ass to guide her, letting Rachel set the pace, and I bent my knees, spreading her thighs and driving my cock a fraction of an inch deeper into her pussy. "Oooo, that feels good," she said, and continued stroking slowly back and forth.

Although I was concentrating on my cock sliding pleasurably in and out of Rachel's pussy, I looked around to see what else what was happening. On the mattress that I had just left, Joey had ejaculated and Phoebe was holding his cock in her hand, licking off his cum. While her mouth was busy with one man's cock, her pussy was very busy with another one. Chandler and she were really into it; he was driving his cock hard into her and she was swiveling her hips and thrusting her pussy back to meet him. Even as I watched, she announced happily but incoherently that she was cumming again. Chandler continued ramming his cock into her, even faster and harder.

Ross and Monica were sitting quietly and chastely on the mattress on the other side of us, even covering their naked bodies with their arms, and I asked Rachel why they weren't getting it on together.

"Oh, don't be gross. You know they're brother and sister. We tend to be pretty broad-minded but we do have our limits. I love the way your cock feels in me but I want to change my motion a little. This will make it even better."

Rachel lifted her weight more off me, supporting herself on her forearms and started moving in a clockwise motion. I gauged her movements and, when she was at the three o'clock position, I thrust my cock into her for maximum penetration of her pussy when she reached six o'clock. At the nine o'clock position, I backed my cock out of her to wait until the next thrust. "My pussy really loves that, George. Your cock is rubbing everywhere inside of her," Rachel murmured. I was glad because the new motion was wonderful for me too, with all the different ways her pussy was caressing my cock. We continued slowly fucking like this for a long time, both of us moaning from the intense pleasure we were giving and getting.

While Rachel and I enjoyed pleasuring each other, Ross moved over to Phoebe's mattress and lay on his back, his cock, stiff and ready, pointing into the air. Phoebe climbed on top of him and they started fucking the same way Rachel and I were. Chandler and Joey lay side by side on the third mattress and Monica knelt between them, alternately sucking their cocks. "Get Joey good and hard," Phoebe told her. I want him in my ass."

"Okay," she answered. "Just give me a minute," as she continued with the double-monica.

"This is great," Rachel told me. "Slow and long-lasting. I don't cum as often as Phoebe does but I prefer quality and I bet I get more fun out of the times I cum."

That may have been true. Both Rachel and I were really enjoying what we were doing, getting pleasure from our slow stroking and getting even more pleasure from knowing how much the other was enjoying the same strokes. On the mattress beside us, Phoebe was having a wonderful time also, though. Joey had joined her and Ross and was plowing his cock in and out of her ass. He and Ross were immensely enjoying being the outsides of a Phoebe sandwich and the filling of the sandwich was having more fun than either of them. They alternated driving into her as she thrust back, first meeting the cock ramming into her ass and then the shaft plunging into her pussy. Phoebe's arms and legs were waving aimlessly and her body, in between the two men, was rocking from side to side as she met every one of their strokes. In between her moans of pleasure, she was telling Ross and Joey how much she loved what the two big, stiff cocks were doing for her and how they should keep doing it because she wanted to cum again. Phoebe had cum three times so far and would be cumming at least once more, clearly making her the champion of the day.

Monica was having a great time too. She had given monicas to three men, all the men there except her brother, and she had Chandler's big cock in her pussy for the second time that day, and she would soon be cumming for the second time. While she lay on her back with her legs high in the air, he drove his cock deeply into her, eliciting moans and sighs of pleasure from her and matching them with his own. Monica had her arms around Chandler's neck and was thrusting her pussy back to meet his strokes, swiveling her hips and bouncing her ass almost off the mattress. All of the women and all of the men, including myself, were truly enjoying themselves, relaxing and unwinding, achieving the purpose of the unwinding room.

Quality was what Rachel wanted and quality was what she was getting. Besides their circular motion, her hips were swiveling on top of me and her shoulders were rolling, driving her hard nipples into my chest. "I'm getting ready to cum, George," she told me. I'm going to straighten up. Just keep fucking me like that." Rachel brought her legs back down underneath herself so she was on her knees, and started pushing herself and down. I matched her rhythm, thrusting my cock up into her as she lowered herself.

"Ride 'em cowgirl" I sang out as Rachel moved slowly up and down. She giggled and everyone else smiled as Rachel rode me like a cowgirl on a bucking bronco, her upper body jerking from the pleasure my cock was giving her. At first, she moved straight up and down, taking my entire shaft straight in and out of her pussy. Rachel's breasts, although small, bounced delightfully as she moved, a treat for my eyes and, briefly, a treat for my hands as she leaned forward so I could fondle the erect nipples.

"I'm ready to cum, George. Hold onto my hips to steady me." Rachel rocked back and forth on top of me, dragging her clit along my cock on her backward motions.

"Ride 'em cowgirl," I sang out again, and started plunging my cock into her pussy as Rachel rocked forward.

"Oooo, yeah! Yeah! That's good," Rachel murmured as she felt my cock scraping against her clit as I thrust into her. "Keep doing that, George, and don't let me fall. I'm gonna really cum bigtime. Better than anything Phoebe has."

I had my doubts about that because just then, Phoebe, with cocks plowing into her ass and her pussy, started cumming for the fourth time that day. She cried out in joy, and the movements of her body between Ross and Joey became even more frenzied. She couldn't go anywhere but her arms thrashed around and her legs opened and closed with nothing between them. Phoebe climaxed violently, almost tossing Joey off her back, but he held on, keeping his cock in her ass, and ejaculated after a few more thrusts. Ross, seeing his partners had both finished cumming, let go and ejaculated into his condom. The three of them lay in a happy, tired heap.

Monica and Chandler were both close to cumming. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she was demanding and he was complying. In and out went his cock, faster and faster while she fucked back just as fast. When Monica started cumming, she dug her fingernails into Chandler's back, drawing blood but he was having too much fun to notice. Monica and Chandler climaxed almost simultaneously. I had noticed that all the cast members were a closely-knit group and liked to do things together, and sex and cumming were not exceptions.

Rachel was on the verge of cumming also and had lost most of her control. Her upper body was tossing around on top of me and her arms were flopping aimlessly. She had control over only her legs and her pussy and the former were driving the latter up and down, my cock and her clit mutually massaging each other. "Yes! Yes!" she cried. "That's it! Fuck me!" as she started cumming. I needed no encouragement, and I continued driving my cock up into Rachel's pussy while my hands on her hips kept her from falling off me.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" were the only coherent words I could hear but that was more than enough because I knew what Rachel wanted and I kept giving it to her, as hard and as fast as I could. My own climax was getting closer but I wanted her to enjoy a big orgasm before I did. For several minutes, and then for even more minutes, Rachel twisted and thrashed on top of me, my cock ramming into her pussy. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" was all she was saying.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Phoebe, Joey and Ross on their mattress, watching us, and applauding the ecstatic way Rachel was cumming. On the mattress on the other side of them, Monica and Chandler lay side by side watching the gyrations of Rachel in her cowgirl position. "You go, girl," Monica said to her. "Ride him, cowgirl!"

"You might cum bigger this time than I did," observed Phoebe. "But you won't get off four times the way I did." Rachel was too busy cumming this time to say anything.

Finally, she climaxed, her body jerking from side to side. As she started free-falling forward, Ross caught her and lowered her gently on top of me. I was able to let my control go then and, after ramming my cock into Rachel's pussy a few more times, I ejaculated, cum filling my condom. As she lay on top of me, I hugged her affectionately, enjoying the feel of her nipples against my skin.

Our unwinding sex was through for the day and Phoebe said to me, "George, you probably know this is one of our last shows. The unwinding today has been so much fun; I will try to get you some writing assignments on the next show I am on." The others agreed vociferously.


Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Whatever you thought of it, I, like all writers, appreciate having you vote your opinion and express it through feedback, either emailed to me or as a public comment. I promise to respond to all comments.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers
12