I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,802 Followers

I looked up the stairs and her bedroom door was still closed. Suddenly, we heard footsteps. "Oh shit" I thought as I lowered my teachers legs from my shoulders. I jumped up and took Mrs. Graph by her hand and pulled her up to her feet. Quickly we dashed into the living room as her bedroom door opened. We waited in the living room silently as we heard another door open and saw a light turn on. Moments later we heard the sound of a toilet flushing. A few seconds later we heard her husbands footsteps again. Suddenly he stopped. It seemed like an eternity as we waited for him to make his move. Finally we heard him begin to walk again and then we heard the sound of the bedroom door closing. We listened to her husband walk back to his bed and lay down.

The whole time I realized that Mrs. Graph was holding my hand. Her soft fingers were interlocked between mine as though we were two high school sweethearts. I lowered my face to her ear as I moved behind her and whispered "Master must punish you for failing his instructions." A low moan escaped her lips as I began to walk across the living room, guiding her with my hand.

I walked us slowly towards the large front window. The window was huge as it went from the floor all the way up to the ceiling. Slowly and quietly I pulled the cord, opening the curtains until they were completely open. The lights outside lit up the front of the house, allowing anyone who is outside to see inside with no problem. I guided Mrs. Graph closer to the window, stopping just short of the glass. I stood behind her and again whispered into her ear. "Your Master will now punish you" I said softly as I eased my cock up between her legs. I used my leg to kick her legs apart, allowing my cock to slide easily into her dripping cunt. "Ohhhhh..." my teacher moaned out loud. Just then I leaned into her back causing her to be pressed up against the living room window. "Uggghhh..." she cried as she felt her warm naked flesh touch the cold front window. "Oh my Godddddd..." she sighed as she realized that the whole world could be watching her. Almost immediately she began panting to the point of cumming. "Please nooooooo..." she cried as I began to fuck her harder from behind. As I continued to thrust I could feel the string of balls in her ass rubbing against my cock.

I realized that a few cars were driving down the street while I continued to fuck my teacher. I could feel her pussy juices running down my balls with each and every thrust. Looking over my shoulders I saw our reflection in the mirror as I had her pressed against the window. Mrs. Graph was smashed as her head was turned and pressed against the cold glass. She looked so hot as she stood there in her heels and stockings getting the fucking of a lifetime. I turned back and whispered into my teachers ear. "Master said to not cum." I could only imagine how she looked from the outside as she was helplessly pressed against the pane of glass and forced to submit to me. I raised my hand and placed my finger on her lips. Instinctively she opened her mouth and began to suck on my finger like it was the first cock she ever sucked on. "MMMMM" she moaned over and over while I continued to ram her wet opening from behind.

I sensed that she was close to cumming so I pulled her back from the window. I turned her around to face me and quickly I dropped to the floor, pulling her with me. She instinctively knew to straddle me as she reached down and guided my towering member into her soaking wet pussy. Looking up I could see her blindfold was still secure. I watched as she began to bounce up and down. It was like a role reversal as she now was fucking me. I reached up and pinched her nipples causing her head to toss from side to side. Her nipples stood rock hard as I continued to pinch them. I moved my hands to her ass as she continued to ride my cock. Her soft skin was warm with a light layer of sweat covering it. Her breathing grew deeper and heavier. "Don't cum yet" I said. I slid one hand from her ass back to her breast, squeezing it while I squeezed her ass. "Oh God please let me cummmmmm" Mrs. graph cried out. "Please Master, let me cummmmmmm..."

Hearing those words sent me over the edge. I felt my balls begin to contract and every hair on my body stood on end. "Please Master" she cried out as she trembled with orgasmic stress. "You may cum" I whispered as I reached behind her and squeezed the string that hung out of her ass. Just then I watched my teacher loose all self control as her body became taught and shook uncontrollably. Just then I pulled sharply on the string, causing the first ball to pop out of her ass. "Ohhh Godddddddd" she screamed loud enough to wake the dead let alone her husband. I pulled again causing the second ball to pop out of her ass. "Ohhhhh Masterrrrrrrrr..." she screamed as her body collapsed down on top of mine.

The feeling of her sweaty breasts smashed against my chest sent me over the edge. I began to grunt and groan as I could not hold out any longer. Suddenly I felt my cum begin to race up my shaft. I felt the first spurt of my cum blast the deepest part of her pussy. As she felt me begin to cum she came again herself. I managed to pull the third ball from her ass. "She placed her mouth on mine and kissed me like I was her husband. I felt my cum continue to race up my shaft and into her soft pussy. I pulled again on the string pulling the fourth ball from her ass. "Oh Masterrrrrrrrrr..." She moaned into my mouth as I continued to fill her cunt with my cum.

Mrs. Graph was breathing so heavily as she came again violently. I pulled on the string one last time until all three of the remaining balls popped out. Three at once was too much as she cried out into my mouth before falling completely limp on top of me. I could still hear her husband snoring as I slowly eased myself out from under my teacher. I rolled her onto her back and bent down and picked her up. I carried her to the sofa and laid her down with her head on the pillow. I took the afghan and covered her up as there was a chill in the air. I quickly dressed and let myself out the front door.

I quickly walked to my bike and began pedaling home. It was now quite late as I made my way down the side streets. The cool night air was refreshing as I slowed down to enjoy the fresh air. "If there was only a way for me to join that club" I thought to myself. Suddenly I began to smile from ear to ear. "Maybe there is a way" I said to myself as I began to pedal towards home. I raced up the driveway and laid my bike down in the grass. I raced through the garage entrance and walked quietly into the kitchen. The house was all dark as I realized that my parents were asleep. I looked at the clock on the microwave and nearly shit when I saw it was ten after four already. I quietly made my way to my room and turned on my computer. I brought up my word processor and began to type as an evil grin crept across my face.

"Dear Stephani, I see you were a bad girl the other night. I see you take nice pictures. You being bad is something that is good for me. If you follow my instructions exactly nobody will ever find out. If you don't, I will show your husband and family what kind of whore you are. So this is up to you. Today after work, you will place six thousand dollars in denominations of twenties in a brown grocery bag. You will place the grocery bag with the money in the trash can inside the rest room at "The Seaside Diner." You will immediately leave the restaurant. Failure to comply with my instructions will result in your little secret being made public. Follow my instructions and your secret will remain just that, a secret."

I quickly printed an envelope with her name and address on it. I folded the letter and placed it inside the envelope along with several pictures of her and her lover fucking. I quietly made my way out of my room and across the kitchen, pausing long enough to dab a drop of water on my finger to seal the envelope. As I made my way towards Brad's house I noticed how exhausted I was. My legs were weak and I was extremely sleepy. I turned the corner and Brad's house was now in sight. I was surprised that his mom's car was parked in the driveway so that gave me a better idea. I checked all the houses in the vicinity and they all were dark. I hopped off of my bike and quickly walked up to Stephani's car. I decided to check the door handle before placing the envelope on the windshield and was surprised to find the car unlocked. I tried as quietly as possible to open the door silently but that was nearly impossible. I opened the door and placed the envelope on the steering wheel. I again tried to shut the door quietly. I hopped on my bike and headed for home, dreaming about the new club I was on the verge of joining. Now, I just needed Brad's mother to come through in the clutch. I made it home and finally made it to my room and fell asleep.

"PS" Please send any and all feedback to this story and series. Your feedback is extremely helpful. Thank you.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,802 Followers