I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

My cock was ready to explode as I watched Kate begin to lower her face to my teacher's face. I watched as their eyes closed and their lips came together. I swear I thought I was going to cum right now. I tried to free myself but I couldn't as the steel shackles only dug into my flesh and bones.

I watched in amazement as Kate slipped her hands into Mrs. Graph's hands as they shared kiss after kiss. The crowd was now going wild as most of the people were now surrounding the stage. Kate pulled her head back just enough to look at me and grin before turning her head back to Mrs. Graph.

"Oh My God," I said out loud as I watched Kate's mouth open and her tongue slide out past her lips. Her tongue touched my teacher's lips causing her mouth to open instantly. Suddenly Mrs. Graph's tongue emerged and slid across Kate's Their heads tilted slightly as their kiss lingered on and on.

My cock was ready to burst as I watched Kate continue to kiss my teacher. Slowly Kate began to slide her hands up Mrs. Graph's arms until she slid them over to her breasts. Mrs. Graph threw her head back as Kate squeezed her heaving mounds. Kate lowered her head and traced her tongue up my teacher's neck to her chin. Suddenly Mrs. Graph pulled her head up and aggressively tongued Kate's mouth. Just as fast as it all started, it stopped.

Kate again looked at me through the window. Just for the fun of it I stuck my tongue out at her but it was like she never even saw me. She placed her hands on Mrs. Graph's shoulders and turned her to face me.

I could see right into my teacher's eyes as Kate made her face toward me. Mrs. Graph and I looked directly into each other's eyes for a moment and there was no response from her.

"Oh God, this is a two way mirror," I though to myself as my heart continued to pound profusely.

Kate moved into position directly behind my teacher. She placed her hands on Mrs. Graph's shoulders as she lowered her lips to her bare neck. I could see Mrs. Graph's nipples as they pushed the material of her dress outward. Her cleavage looked so inviting as she was forced to stand here before me on this stage.

I could see my teacher close her eyes as Kate planted kiss after kiss on her shoulder and neck. With each kiss she nudged the thin straps of my teacher's dress farther and farther down her shoulders.

Mrs. Graph was now standing before me with her eyes closed and her head tilted to the side. The crowd was cheering Kate on as the lights flashed and the music shook the stage. With one last kiss and one last nudge, Mrs. Graph's dress fell completely to her waist.

"Holy shit," I said out loud as my teacher was now standing topless in front of me.

I realized that Mrs. Graph had no clue that I was here because of these ingenious two way mirrors. The look of pure joy on her face told me that she had no regrets from stepping out on her husband. I only wished that I was participating and not watching.

Slowly Kate lifted Mrs. Graph's arm and placed her hands on the two way mirrors. My teacher was bending over slightly as her breasts hung down before me. Her nipples were stiff as her breasts jiggled. I nearly died when I watched Kate press against my teacher and slide her hands around her bare stomach. Mrs. Graph began to breath heavy as Kate slid her hands up her stomach toward her hanging breasts.

Suddenly Mrs. Graph gasped as Kate slid her hands over her breasts and cupped them. My teacher's eyes remained closed as Kate began to squeeze her breasts while she smiled at me through the mirror.

"Ohhhhhhh," Mrs. Graph cried out as I watched Kate pull firmly on her nipples.

Leaning forward as far as I could, I could see Kate's fingers right before my face as she held my teacher's nipples between her thumb and forefinger and twisted them. The look on my teacher's face was worth a million dollars as her mouth was open and she began to pant heavily.

Looking up into Kate's eyes she smiled as she slowly removed her hands from Mrs. Graph's breasts and nipples. My teacher's breasts looked incredible as her nipples were longer than I have ever seen them.

Looking back at Kate as she smiled at me she slowly dropped to her knees behind Mrs. Graph. With her eyes glued to mine as she looked around the side of my teacher, she slowly began to slide her dress down over her hips.

The slow tease was driving me nuts and I think Kate read my mind as she instantly pulled her dress down to her feet. I couldn't believe the sight before my eyes as Kate continued to undress my teacher. Mrs. Graph now stood before me wearing only a stocking and garter set and matching panties. The sexy heels showed off her incredibly gorgeous feet as the extremely sheer nylon allowed me to see her sexy toes.

As Kate continued to stare into my eyes she slowly began to turn Mrs. Graph around. Once around, my teacher's ass was before my face, only clad in a black thong. As Kate knelt in front of Mrs. Graph she looked around her and into my eyes as she reached up and hooked her fingers around the thin elastic waistband of my teacher's thong.

Kate grinned as she licked her lips, slowly sliding her tongue along her top lip. Ever so slowly Kate began to pull Mrs. Graph's thong downward. I watched in amazement and anticipation as the thin black strap continued to slide past her hips toward her thigh's. The strap that was between her ass cheek was now taught as Kate paused for a moment.

Kate turned her head enough and began to slide her tongue up my teacher's well toned thigh. I couldn't take much more as I was about to cum on myself from the intense tease. Kate tugged slightly at her waist band causing the top part of the strap to slide out of her ass. The crowd was going wild as Kate again tugged downward, causing even more of the strap of her thong to escape from between her cheeks.

As Kate continued to lick Mrs. Graph's thigh she looked into my eyes as she pulled harder on her thong, completely pulling the strap out from between her ass cheeks. Kate instantly pulled my teacher's thong down to her ankles before lifting one foot at a time to remove it. Kate smiled at me through the mirror as she held up the tiny black thong.

Slowly Kate stood up. She turned Mrs. Graph around and made her face the two way mirror. I could see my teacher's eyes as she was so incredibly close to me yet she didn't even know it. Just then, Kate began to walk around the side of my enclosed space.


Looking up to my left Kate appeared from around the corner of the side mirror. She looked so incredibly beautiful as she walked to my side. Gazing down for a moment at my pre cum coated cock, she looked up into my eyes.

"Wow Justin, I see your enjoying the main event so far," Kate said as she held Mrs. Graph's thong up to my face.

"Taste her Justin, taste your slave," Kate said as she rubbed my teacher's wet thong across my lips.

"Smell your slave's pussy Justin," Kate said just loud enough to be heard over the music as she held the wet crotch of her thong against my mouth and nose.

I hungrily licked at the wet black material as Kate held it to my face. I could smell my teacher's scent as it was unique from the other women that I have been with. As I continued to lick and smell her thong I could feel more and more pre cum dripping down my shaft.

Kate slowly pulled my teacher's panties from my face. Instead she opened the waistband and pulled them over my head. I struggled to free my arms as Kate adjusted my teacher's thong. I couldn't believe that Mrs. Graph was standing just in front of me and couldn't see me as Kate put her thong over my face like it was a mask. The crotch of her thong covered my nose and mouth and there was nothing that I could do except enjoy my teacher's scent.

I began to get dizzy with excitement as I was forced to breathe through Mrs. Graph's wet thong. Kate looked down in my eyes as she stood up. She ran her fingers through my hair as she smiled.

"Lets see if your slave can guess whose cum this is," Kate said as she lowered her hand to my cock.

Using one finger she lightly slid her finger up my shaft, smearing as much of my pre cum on her finger as she possibly could.

"Watch her eyes and facial expressions," Kate said as she kissed me on the mouth passionately.

It was the most incredibly intense feeling that I ever had as Kate and I kissed through Mrs. Graph's panties. Our tongues probed at each other only to be denied by the thin wet black thong that covered my mouth. After a few seconds, Kate turned around and walked away.

I watched Kate reappear on the outside as she walked around the two way mirror and stood behind my teacher. Kate looked at me though the window and smiled as she lowered her head to my teacher's neck. Mrs. Graph immediately tilted her head to the side and parted her lips as she began to breathe heavily. Just then Kate lifted her hand to my teacher's face and smeared my pre cum across her lips.

I could see Kate whispering into Mrs. Graph's ear as my teacher opened her mouth and sucked wildly on Kate's finger. I watched the look of extreme lust on Mrs. Graph's face as her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she continued to slide her tongue up and down Kate's finger. The longer I watched the harder I got.

Kate slowly withdrew her finger from Mrs. Graph's mouth. She slid her hands up my teacher's sides and across her stomach. As she slid her hands upward toward her breasts I could see Mrs. Graph begin to gasp.

I knew that Kate was looking at me through the mirror but I couldn't tear my eyes away from her hands as they ever so slowly slid up over my teacher's magnificent breasts. I could see Mrs. Graph moan as her mouth opened and her chest expanded. Her nipples grew longer and harder as Kate began to slowly circle her areola's with her fingertips. Finally after what seemed to be an eternity, Kate scraped her long red fingernails across Mrs. Graph's nipples.

"Oh God," I heard Mrs. Graph cry out over the loud deep music.

Kate continued to stand behind my teacher as she looked at me through the mirror. Her bright red fingernails continued to scrape lightly over my teacher's swollen buds. Kate licked her lips as she cupped Mrs. Graph's breasts and squeezed them.

The look on my teacher's face was amazing. She was being taken to heights never before imagined. Slowly Kate began to slide her hands down off of Mrs. Graph's breasts and down her stomach. Next she slid her hands up my teacher's arms until their hands came together. Gently Kate lifted my teacher's hands and placed them on the mirror in front of her. She reached down and placed her hands on her hips and guided her back a step until she was bent over just enough for me to see her breasts hanging before me. Using her foot, Kate nudged Mrs. Graph's legs apart until her legs were parted a couple of feet. What I saw next nearly caused me to cum.

Kate sank down to her knees and sat on the floor facing me directly behind Kate. She tucked her head down and pulled herself under my teacher's spread open legs until her head was directly under Mrs. Graph. As Kate sat there before me in her sexy red dress, she smiled at me as she placed her hands on Mrs. Graph's thigh's.

Mrs. Graph reached down and placed her hands on top of Kate's as Kate began to kiss her inner thigh's. My heart was pounding and the smell of my teacher's thong drove me to the brink of an orgasm. Kate continued to look at me through the mirror as her tongue continued to slide up my teacher's sexy legs. Kate gave me one last wink as she tilted her head back.

"Oh My God," I cried out as I watched Kate's tongue slither out and part Mrs. Graph's labia.

Instantly my teacher began to quiver as she had her pussy licked by another woman probably for the first time in her life. I watched in amazement as the lights continued to flash about wildly as Kate began to slither her tongue in and out of my teacher's cunt.

My cock was dripping so much pre cum I could feel the puddle under my ass. I could see the crowd going wild as Kate slowly pulled her head down and smiled at me. Her face was glistening from Mrs. Graph's juices as she slowly stood up.

Kate took Mrs. Graph by the hand and turned her until both women were facing each other. Kate slowly mover her face forward until their lips touched. They embraced for a moment until Kate pulled back. Kate said something to my teacher and I could have guessed what she said.

With trembling hands I watched as my teacher reached up and placed her hands on Kate's shoulders. Ever so slowly she pushed the thin spaghetti straps off of Kate's shoulders until her dress fell completely to the floor.

My cock was dribbling pre cum and the smell of Mrs. Graph's thong across my face was getting me high. Again I watched as Kate and Mrs. Graph embraced and kissed. The sight of their nipples coming together and touching sent chills down my spine. Mrs. Graph tongued Kate's mouth and face wildly as she lapped up her own pussy juice. Both women slid their hands down and cupped each other's ass's as they stood there before me.

Slowly Kate took Mrs. Graph by the hand and walked her a couple of steps away from me to the small altar. Kate motioned for my teacher to sit on the white table top so she jumped up and sat down. She looked so incredibly sexy as she sat there wearing only stockings and heels. I could see her pussy as it was swollen and parted from Kate's ministrations.

Kate slowly pulled Mrs. Graph onto her back so her head was in the middle of the altar and her legs hung off of the other end. Kate walked around the altar and gently lifted her arm up until she slipped her wrist through a cold steel shackle that hung down from the ceiling. I could see my teacher shiver as Kate closed the cold steel band around her wrist. Kate reached over and gently lifted her other arm. Again, she slipped Mrs. Graph's delicate wrist into the steel shackle. She closed the shackle and walked back to the front of the altar.

Kate bent down and took my teacher's ankle in her hand. She lifted her leg until her ankle slipped into the cold steel cuff. She gently closed the cuff around my teacher's ankle before reaching down for her last free extremity.

I could see a look of concern on Mrs. Graph's face as Kate lifted her leg up. Her eyes were glued to her ankle as Kate slipped the cold steel band around her last free leg. With a firm squeeze, the shackle was in place and my teacher was now totally restrained.

Kate looked back over her shoulder at me through the mirror. The glazed over look in her eyes and the grin on her face nearly caused me to cum. I knew she was going to fuck my teacher and I only hoped that she would let me participate soon.

Kate walked completely around the altar as she stared down at Mrs. Graph. She glanced up and grabbed a switch box that hung down from the ceiling. She pushed a button and suddenly Kate's arms began to grow farther apart. Looking up I could see a set of bars that were attached to the chains and cuffs around Mrs. Graph's wrists. They were moving apart, causing my teacher's arms to be forced apart. I watched as my teacher's arms were being pulled farther away from her body. Just as her arms were pulled apart as far as they would go, Kate pressed the stop button.

"Oh my God nooooo," Mrs. Graph cried out as Kate reached up and grabbed the other switch box for the shackles around her ankles.

With a grin and a push of a button, my teacher's legs began to be forced farther apart. Mrs. Graph struggled slightly but to no avail as her legs were pulled farther and farther apart. Kate pressed the stop button and then instantly pushed the up button.

I watched in amazement as Kate controlled my teacher as though she was a puppet. She raised Mrs. Graph's legs until her ass was on the edge of the table and her legs were completely strait up in the air.

The crowd was cheering wildly as the deep bass in the music continued to thump. The lights continued to whirl about as Kate stepped back from the altar. The sight before me was truly amazing as I was able to see directly between Mrs. Graph's legs.

I couldn't believe how wet my teacher was. Her pussy was swollen and her pussy lips were flopped open. As she laid there spread out on the altar she was totally at the mercy of Kate.

Kate walked completely around the altar again as she inspected Mrs. Graph. She looked so incredibly hot as she still wore her tiny red thong and sexy heels. Once Kate was satisfied with her complete shackling of Mrs. Graph she climbed up onto the altar along side of her.

She sat there for a moment before reaching over for a candle that was burning in a candle stand along side the altar. She carefully pulled the candle out and held it up to Mrs. Graph's face. My teacher showed some fear for a moment but relaxed when she realized that she could not prevent what was about to happen.

I watched Mrs. Graph's eyes intently as Kate lifted the candle up over my teacher's breasts. Mrs. Graph gasped as she anticipated the hot molten wax to drip down on her. My cock continued to throb as I watched Kate slowly move the candle away from her breasts and up to her wrist.

I saw my teacher cry out in pain as Kate tilted the candle and poured some of the melted wax onto her arm, causing it to trickle down the entire length of her arm to her arm pit.

"Oh my Godddddd," Mrs. Graph screamed out over the loud music as the wax began to harden on her arm.

Kate quickly wiped up some of the hot wax with her finger and began to circle Mrs. Graph's areola and nipple. My teacher began to thrash about as Kate continued to work the hot wax into her rock solid bud.

Kate quickly lifted her leg and straddled Mrs. Graph's stomach. It was hard for me to see as Kate's back was facing me but I could tell that she poured some more wax down her other arm. Again my teacher began to thrash about wildly as the hot wax burned her soft delicate skin.

Kate crawled off of my teacher and sat at her side as she reached up and held the burning candle over Mrs. Graph's face.

"Oh my God," I thought as my cock was swelled to the point of exploding.

I watched the panic and fear in my teacher's eyes as Kate slowly began to tip the candle. "NOOOOOOOO," Mrs. Graph screamed just as the hot molten wax trickled down onto her forehead and cheeks.

Mrs. Graph began to shake her head violently as Kate tipped the candle all the way over, splashing the entire contents of the melted candle over her face. Mrs. Graph screamed out as she tried to free her arms and legs. After a few moments, Mrs. Graph stopped fighting.

Kate leaned over and placed the candle back in the candle holder. She pulled out another candle and leaned back along side of Mrs. Graph. Kate looked at me through the mirror and smiled as she leaned back toward the candle holder and picked up an ice cube out of a bucket that was attached under the candles.

I could see Mrs. Graph's pussy juice running out of her pussy and into her ass crack. She looked so beautiful as her legs were spread high and wide and her pussy was staring me right in the face. Kate held the candle up over her breast and poured a couple of drops onto her soft creamy globe.

"Ohhhhhhh," Mrs. Graph moaned as her toes curled in her sexy shoes.

Kate placed the piece of ice on her breast and slowly ran the ice cube in circles around her tit. I could see my teacher's nipple as it was stretched as far as possible from the excitement. Kate again poured a few more drops of wax onto her breast, only this time a little closer to her nipple.

"Oh Goddddddd," Mrs. Graph moaned out over the sound of the music as Kate began to circle her areola with the ice cube.

Kate looked over into the mirror at me and licked her lips as she poured a slow steady stream of molten wax directly onto Mrs. Graph's nipple and areola.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers
1...456789