I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,802 Followers

"My legs are so weak," Mrs. Graph said as her breasts pressed into my chest.

Kate held Mrs. Graph's dress up and pulled it over her head. Mrs. Graph leaned in and hugged me as she kissed me softly on the lips.

"We need to talk soon," Mrs. Graph said as she stepped back from me.

"Tomorrow," I said as she turned and walked toward the edge of the stage as she adjusted her dress.

"Get your stuff and head up to my office," Kate said as she hurried to pick up her dress and thong. I ran behind the two way mirrors and picked up my underwear and tried to step into them as Kate watched.

"Don't put them on yet, just get up to my office," Kate said as she reached down and picked up Mrs. Graph's thong and tossed it to me.

I had all of my clothes in my hands as I followed Kate across the stage and through the big black curtain. The bus boys were busy taking the main event props down as we walked down the three stairs. Suddenly there was a loud round of applause as nearly everyone stood up and clapped. I followed Kate as she began to climb the spiral stairs leading to her office. As I looked up I could see her pussy lips as they hung down between her legs. This sight alone caused my cock to stiffen as I made it to the top of the stairs.

Kate pushed the door open and dropped her dress and panties onto the floor.

"Shut the door," Kate hissed as she laid her arms on her desk and swung them around, clearing everything off of her desk including the telephone.

Suddenly Kate turned toward me and sat back on her desk and scooted back enough for her ass to be on the edge of the desk.

"Just shut up and come fuck me Justin," Kate said as she laid back on her elbows, spread her legs open wide, and raised them up.

I quickly ran to her as she looked so incredibly sexy laying there with her legs spread like that. Her cunt was gaping and swollen as I pressed the head of my cock into her soft velvet like tunnel.

"Oh God, I wanted this all night," Kate cried out as I leaned forward and placed my hands on the desk top.

Kate immediately wrapped her arms around me and laid her legs over my shoulders. She squeezed me tightly as she slid her tongue into my mouth.

"Fuck me hard," Kate moaned as she tilted her head back.

I lowered my mouth to her neck and began to kiss and bite her. I slithered my tongue toward her ear as I continued to bang her on her desk.

"Oh God Justin, were gonna be rich," Kate moaned as she began to buck at my probing cock.

"Oh God," Kate screamed out in a high pitched voice as she began to shake under me.

She lowered her legs and wrapped them around my waist as I could feel her heels digging into my lower back. Kate began to pant as she began to quiver and tremble in my arms. I lowered my head and wrapped my lips around her nipple and barbell and sucked hard.

"Oh fuck," Kate cried out as the desk began to rock and slide away from the wall.

"Oh Jesus Christ Justin," Kate hissed as she began to finally stop cumming.

Kate pushed me off of her. She lowered her legs and pointed to her chair.

"Sit," Kate said as she slid off of her desk and bent down to pick up her pack of cigarettes and ashtray.

She looked around and found her lighter as she bent down in front of me, completely exposing her tight pink ass hole to me. She picked up her lighter and put a cigarette in her mouth and lit it. With her cigarette still between her lips Kate walked over to me and swung her leg over my lap.

Slowly, Kate lowered herself as she reached down and guided my cock into her tight hole.

"Mmmmmmm," Kate moaned as she sank completely down on my cock.

Kate sat on my lap and took a puff of her cigarette while she began to slowly ride up and down my cock. As she looked into my eyes she lowered her mouth to mine and kissed me. As she kissed me she exhaled her smoke into my mouth and lungs.

She leaned back and continued to ride up and down. She took another puff of her cigarette before setting it in the ashtray.

Kate reached behind her and held on to the edge of the desk as she continued to ride up and down my cock. Her breasts were heaving as she pulled my head down to her nipple.

I sucked her nipple and barbell into my mouth and chewed lightly on her flesh and the metal stud. A soft moan escaped her lips as her nipple swelled in my mouth while she continued to ride my pole.

"Oh God Justin make me cum," Kate moaned as she began to push herself up and down even faster.

"Oh Godddddddddd," Kate cried out as she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into her tightly as she began to climax.

I held onto her trembling body as she shook in my arms. Her constant riding up and down sent chills down my spine as I felt my nuts begin to tingle one more time. I moaned softly and I think Kate knew I was about to cum.

"Cum with me baby," Kate whispered in my ear as she slid her tongue into my ear canal.

"Cum in me, I need to feel you cumming inside me," Kate moaned as she began to chew on my ear.

"Oh God here I cum," I moaned as I began to grunt.

My balls actually began to ache as I felt my nuts begin to contract. Suddenly I felt my balls begin to pump my cum up my shaft and into Kate's wonderfully tight pussy.

"Oh yeah," Kate said as we both held onto each other and trembled.

I could feel her pussy become slipperier from my cum as our orgasm's began to subside. Slowly Kate stopped moving and she just sat on my lap.

"God your so wonderful," Kate said as she kissed me softly.

I could feel my spent cock deflating rapidly as it was still inside of Kate. She reached back and took a puff of her cigarette before placing it back in the ashtray.

Kate slowly stood up and repositioned herself as she swung one leg over and sat back down on my lap. She wrapped an arm around my neck and leaned her head down on my chest. We just sat there for a few minutes and held each other.

Finally, Kate lifted her head and looked into my eyes as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"I'll work on our tape in the morning," Kate said as she leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips.

I nodded as Kate slowly slid off of my lap.

"Go home and get some rest," Kate said as she picked up her tiny denim shorts and pulled them up her sexy legs.

I stood up and dressed as I watched Kate pull her half shirt over her head and then over her breasts. She walked up to me and kissed me softly again.

"Good night Justin," Kate said as she opened the door leading into the diner.

I walked out the door and through the diner before making my way to my van. The alley was dark and quiet as I made my way to my van. I was so incredibly tired from what just happened. As I drove home I began thinking about Trista. I began to think about the fifty thousand dollars I was about to make and how I wanted to rescue her from her dad.

As I pulled into my driveway I parked my van and staggered into the house. I made my way to my bed and kicked off my shoes before falling face first on the mattress. Before I knew it I was fast asleep.

(To be continued)

* * * * *

P.S. I want to thank everyone for reading my novel so far. Please keep the feedback coming as it is so useful to help me write additional chapters. Again, thank you.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,802 Followers
1...456789