I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,799 Followers

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," Mrs. Graph screamed out as Kate pressed the chunk of ice onto her nipple.

I could see the wax hardening rapidly as the ice cooled it instantly. Kate again tilted the candle and began to pour a trickle of wax from Mrs. Graph's nipple across her chest and onto her other breast.

Mrs. Graph began to heave her chest up and down as her breathing intensified. Her stomach was expanding and contracting as Kate began to pour the wax in circles around her breast, inching her way toward her nipple.

"Oh my fucking GODDDDDDDDD," Mrs. Graph screamed as Kate poured a steady stream of wax directly onto her nipple.

"Arrrrrrrrrr uuuugggghhhhhh," Mrs. Graph screamed out when Kate began to circle the significantly melted ice cube around her areola.

Mrs. Graph began to pant as the crowd looked on in anticipation. The music and the lights added to the surreal event that was taking place.

Kate looked at me through the mirror and her eyes were now half closed. She licked her lips as she reached up and circled her own nipple with the remnants of the ice cube. Kate instantly threw her head back as I watched her nipple stiffen to the point of exploding.

Kate tossed the small piece of ice off of the altar and reached over for another cube. She placed the candle back into the holder and pulled out another candle. She reached up and stroked Mrs. Graph's face as she ran her fingers through her soft blonde hair.

Kate lifted the candle up and began to pour a steady stream of wax from between my teacher's breasts down toward her stomach. She poured the molten wax in a zig zag pattern across her stomach causing Mrs. Graph to begin to quiver and shake. Her hips began to buck and thrust as the wax neared her well manicured bush.

"Oh God NOOOOOOO," Mrs. Graph cried out as Kate poured the wax into her soft pubic hair. I could see the wax begin to trickle down between her pussy lips and across her ass hole. Kate slowly lifted her leg over Mrs. Graph and straddled her chest as she continued to pour the molten wax into her soaking wet cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Mrs. Graph screamed as her hips began to buck up and down.

Kate began to slowly slide the ice cube up and down my teacher's slit as she continued to pour more and more wax. Kate looked up into my eyes as though she could see me. She reached down and with two fingers spread my teacher's cunt wide open.

I couldn't believe what was happening as I looked directly into the tunnel between my teacher's legs. Kate slowly crawled off of Mrs. Graph and placed the candle back into the candle holder. She looked back over her shoulder at me and again lifted her leg over Mrs. Graph and straddled her on her knees.

Kate moved into position and from my angle I couldn't see too well. What I could make out was that Kate had her thong covered cunt directly in my teacher's face. Looking back over her shoulder and into my eyes, I saw Kate's fingers as they pulled her thong aside.

Kate closed her eyes and turned her head toward Mrs. Graph as I could see her begin to rub her cunt on my teacher's face. I thought my balls were going to rupture when I saw Mrs. Graph's tongue slither into Kate's cunt. Kate began to grind her hips against my teacher's face as her head began to thrash from side to side.

I tried to free myself but I couldn't as the shackles around my wrists and ankles were too secure. I just wanted to join these two women before me because I felt like I was going to explode.

I could see Kate's ass cheeks squeezing and releasing and I knew she was on the verge of climaxing. I could see Mrs. Graph's chin working up and down as Kate continued to grind her pussy on her face. Suddenly Kate began to tense up as her hips continued to thrust against my teacher's face.

"Oh God," Kate cried out as she began to tremble and shake on top of Mrs. Graph. I could see all of Kate's muscles contracting as her hips continued to hump Mrs. Graph's face. I could see how spasm after spasm Kate's well toned body contracted. She finally began to slow down before pulling herself from my teacher's face.

On shaky legs, Kate managed to pull herself up to her feet. The crowd was cheering as the spinning lights continued to reflect off of her body. Kate just gazed into the crowd for a few seconds before turning around over Mrs. Graph to look at me through the two way mirror.

Slowly and seductively Kate began to sway her hips to the beat of the music. She reached up and cupped her heavy breasts as she bent slightly forward. I could see Mrs. Graph starring at her ass as Kate stood above her. Kate stared into my eyes as she reached up and pulled on her barbells. Her eyes closed as her nipples stiffened even further as she pulled on them time and time again.

While Kate's ass continued to sway she slowly slid her hands down her body to her hips. She hooked her fingers around the dainty red waistband of her thong and slowly began to slide it over her hips. Her ass continued to sway as she pulled her thong down farther until the strap between her cheeks popped free. Letting the waistband go, Kate's thong fell down to her feet.

Kicking her wet thong to the side, Kate lowered herself on top of Mrs. Graph. She looked back over her shoulder to make sure that her spikes from her heels didn't hit my teacher in the face as she guided her legs and feet past her head.

"Oh my God," I said to myself as I watched Kate get into a sixty nine position with Mrs. Graph.

From my angle I wouldn't be able to see my teacher as she eats Kate's pussy but I would be able to watch Kate because her face and Mrs. Graph's pussy were directly in front of me. Kate smiled at me briefly as she sank down on top of my shackled teacher as she lowered her face between my teacher's forced open legs.

Suddenly Kate's eyes closed and she tossed her head back. I guess Mrs. Graph began to satisfy her dominant partner. Kate opened her eyes and a look of pure lust now consumed her. Kate reached down with her hand and again spread Mrs. Graph's pussy wide open. I could see all of the pink creases and folds as Kate held her love tunnel wide open. Kate winked and grinned before lowering her head.

I wanted so badly to free myself but the shackles around my wrists and ankles wouldn't allow me. I could feel my cock twitching and throbbing as my pre cum continued to build up under my ass. I think if anything would touch my cock right now I would cum all over it. As I continued to watch the action on the altar I began to lick the crotch of Mrs. Graph's thong as it was still wrapped around my face.

I could see Kate's tongue as she licked up and down Mrs. Graph's slit. Kate reached around my teacher's thigh's and held on as Mrs. Graph began to gently rock her hips. Kate hooked her fingers around the garters on the back of Mrs. Graph's thigh's while she continued to lick her gaping pussy. Occasionally Kate would lift her head to look at me while she licked Mrs. Graph's juices from her lips.

Kate continued to lick Mrs. Graph's cunt. I could see Kate beginning to work her hips up and down as she was again nearing orgasm. Kate spread Mrs. Graph's pussy wide open and inserted two fingers while she began to flutter her tongue over her clit. Mrs. Graph immediately began to buck her hips to meet every thrust of Kate's fingers. The sight of these two vixens writhing over each other was too much. I needed to go out there somehow, but I couldn't.

Kate really began to grind her hips against my teacher's face. Mrs. Graph continued to buck her hips against Kate's face and fingers. I could tell that both women were on the verge of cumming as Mrs. Graph's toes began to curl in her heels. Her fingers were clenched in a fist as her hands were straining against the cold metal shackles.

Kate looked up at me one last time. Her face was coated with Mrs. Graph's pussy juice and her eyes began to roll into the back of her head. I hoped that one of her camera's on stage got that shot because the picture on her face was of pure ecstasy.

Kate returned her face to Mrs. Graph's cunt. She plastered her mouth on her pussy and began to suck on her clit. Using her other hand I nearly came on myself when I watched Kate press on Mrs. Graph's puckered ass hole.

Mrs. Graph began to convulse as her body began to shake. Her legs quivered as they remained high above in the steel shackles that hung down from the ceiling. Her arms wavered along with the chains. Her hips bounced up and down so hard I thought Kate would get thrown from the altar.

At the same time, Kate began to shake uncontrollably. Her hips continued to thrust back at Mrs. Graph's face while she continued to suck hard on her pussy. I could now hear both women moaning over the loud music. The crowd was cheering loudly as the spotlights now shown down upon both trembling women.

As Kate's orgasm began to subside she lifted her head and gazed into the two way mirror. Her face was covered with Mrs. Graph's cum as she smiled slightly. My cock continued to throb as I noticed that Kate's finger was in Mrs. Graph's ass hole up to the second knuckle.

Mrs. Graph continued to buck her hips as Kate's impaling fingers. Suddenly, Mrs. Graph lifted her hips completely off of the altar as she started to climax all over again. Kate just grinned as she began to fuck my teacher's ass with her beautiful finger.

"Arrrrrgggghhh," Mrs. Graph cried out as she shook violently under Kate. I could see her pussy juice running out of her cunt and across her ass hole. Just as Mrs. Graph's orgasm peaked, Kate withdrew her finger.

"Noooooooo," Mrs. Graph cried out as she was cut off cold during the height of her orgasm.

Kate continued to stare at me through the mirror as she slowly crawled off of Mrs. Graph.

I watched as Kate swung her sexy legs off the edge of the table. She jumped down, never taking her eyes off of me. She walked around to the front of the altar by Mrs. Graph's head. She leaned over the table until her face was directly over Mrs. Graph's, only in the opposite direction. Kate looked up toward me and grinned as her mouth opened and her tongue slithered out and across my teacher's mouth. Instantly Mrs. Graph's mouth opened and their tongues danced in mid air. The whole time, Kate never looked away from me.

I could see her saying something to Mrs. Graph. Mrs. Graph smiled as she nodded her head. I watched as Kate bent down and picked up something. It looked like a black scarf as she held it up and dragged the end across Mrs. Graph's face. Kate reached down and brushed off some of the candle wax that hardened to her face before she laid the black scarf across her eyes.

The crowd began to go crazy when they saw Kate wrap the scarf around Mrs. Graph's head. I could see people fucking everywhere in the crowd as they watched the main event on stage. The music was pumping and the deep bass was vibrating everything on stage.

Kate finished tying the scarf around Mrs. Graph's head before she began to slowly walk toward me. I watched her walk until she was behind me. She came around the corner and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"Are you ready to make that fifty grand?" Kate asked as she squeezed my shoulders firmly.

"God yes," I answered with anticipation in my voice.

"Good, now lets go put on an awesome performance and then we can laugh all the way to the bank," Kate said as I felt her slide Mrs. Graph's thong up and off of my head.

I could hear Kate unlocking the cuffs around my wrists. Suddenly I was able to pull my arms up so I began to massage my wrists where the metal cuffs had dug in. Kate moved to my side and all I could think about was fucking her as she bent over to unclasp my ankles. She looked so incredibly beautiful as she bent over completely naked in front of me. She reached over and unclasped my other ankle and before I knew it I was completely freed.

Kate slipped her soft hand into mine and escorted me to my feet. She slowly began to walk out of the small enclosed cubicle where I had been sitting and I followed her every move.

"You will follow my lead," Kate said as we appeared from around the glass corner.

I nodded my head as Kate glanced up at me. My eyes were totally transfixed on Mrs. Graph as she was being forced to lay with her legs and arms wide open before me. She still had no idea who her Master was as her eyes remained blindfolded.

Kate led me to the side of the altar. I just looked down in amazement at the wax that still stuck to parts of her body and the soft burn marks that the hot wax left behind.

"Are you ready to meet your Master?" Kate asked Mrs. Graph.

"Yes," my teacher replied softly.

"Are you ready to submit completely and unconditionally," Kate again asked as she scraped her finger nails up over her stomach tall the way over her breasts.

"Ohhhhh," Mrs. Graph moaned loudly as Kate's finger nails scraped her nipples.

"The ceremony will now begin," Kate said as she leaned up and whispered into my ear.

A smile crept across my face as Kate whispered instructions into my ear. I climbed up on the altar and stood there for a moment looking down at my blindfolded and helplessly shackled high school teacher. Her legs looked incredible as the garters that attached to her stockings were stretched tightly. The sheer material of her stockings showed off her incredible legs as they were hoisted high above the altar.

I dropped to my knees and lifted my leg over Mrs. Graph's stomach. My cock was throbbing and twitching as pre cum dribbled down onto my teacher's breasts.

"Uggghh," she moaned softly as she felt my pre cum land on her soft supple breast.

I reached down and scrapped off some of the wax that was still covering her stomach. She moaned as I pulled away some of the wax that still gripped her skin. As I lowered myself down even farther I rested my cock between her two beautiful breasts.

The excitement that I was feeling at this moment was indescribable. Kate reached down to the floor and picked up a small black pouch. She laid the pouch down along side of Mrs. Graph's head and unrolled it. Kate stood directly behind Mrs. Graph's head as she placed her hands on the altar

"Do you Elizabeth Graph submit to this man to be your Master?" Kate said softly as she reached up and stroked my teacher's arm.

There was a pause for a moment before Mrs. Graph moaned, "Yes,"

"Do you promise to honor all of your Master's requests and fulfill each and every desire of his?" Kate asked as she looked up into my eyes.

"Yes," Mrs. Graph said as she cleared her throat.

"Do you promise to submit to your Master until death?" Kate asked as she slid her hand up Mrs. Graph's arm until she reached her hand.

"Yes," Mrs. Graph replied softly.

I watched as Kate slid Mrs. Graph's wedding ring from her finger and held it in her hand. I could see the excitement in Kate's eyes as she held the diamond ring that Mrs. Graph's husband originally bought her to be married in.

"With this ring you accept your Master wholly and unconditionally. You must honor your Master as though he is your God. Your Master in turn promises to be gentle yet firm and will never hurt you. It is your duty to your Master to make him happy each and every day of his life. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action being taken. Do you understand Slave Elizabeth?" Kate said as she waited for her reply.

"Yes I understand," Mrs. Graph said weakly.

I watched as Mrs. Graph relaxed her fingers and opened her hand to accept her ring. Kate slowly began to slide the ring onto Mrs. Graph's finger.

"Repeat after me," Kate said softly.

"With this ring I pledge my life."

"With this ring I pledge my life," Mrs. Graph said as the ring began to slide up her finger.

"To my only Master for the rest of my life," Kate said as the ring reached Mrs. Graph's second knuckle.

"To my only Master for the rest of my life," Mrs. Graph said as her hand began to tremble.

"To love, honor, worship, and serve his every need and desire," Kate said as she slipped the ring just about all the way on.

"To love, honor, worship, and serve his every need and desire," Mrs. Graph said as she felt my pre cum begin to run down her chest.

"I now pronounce you Master and Slave," Kate said softly as she reached under Kate's head and pulled the scarf from her face.

Mrs. Graph's eyes opened and focused on my face.

"Oh my God Justin, NO," Mrs. Graph cried out as she stared into my eyes.

I could see tears begin to well up under her eyes and then trickle down the sides of her head. She bit her bottom lip as her eyes scanned every inch of my naked body as I hovered above her. When she looked between her breasts and saw my cock she gasped.


"Now every slave has to be branded," Kate said as she looked down into Mrs. Graph's eyes.

"What do you mean?" Mrs. Graph said as there was a certain amount of panic in her voice as her eyes shot wide open.

"Every slave needs to be branded to let other Master's know that you are taken property. You are now owned by Justin forever and you need to be able to show that you are owned," Kate said as she reached down and picked up the hollow point piercing needle.

"What are you doing?" Mrs. Graph cried out as she watched Kate pick up the long needle.

"What are you going to do to me?" my teacher screamed out as Kate held the needle up over her face and grinned.

Mrs. Graph looked down at me as tears again trickled from her eyes. She struggled to free herself but to no avail as the shackles were firmly in place.

"Please STOP, let me go," Mrs. Graph shouted as I reached down with both hands and gripped her breast.

"Oh God nooooooo," Mrs. Graph screamed out as I squeezed her breast, causing her nipple to stick up higher.

Kate began to lower the needle closer to Mrs. Graph's breast. My teacher struggled as she began to panic as Kate inched the needle closer and closer to her nipple.

As I continued to hold my Slave's breast in both hands Kate began to scrape one of her sexy long red finger nails across Mrs. Graph's nipple.

"OH GOD STOPPPPPPP," Mrs. Graph screamed hysterically as she again struggled to move.

Kate continued to scrape her nail over my teacher's rock solid bud. I never saw a nipple so long and hard before even in magazines. I guess the excitement along with Kate's constant stimulation caused her nipple to stiffen and enlarge even more.

"Oh God pleaseeeeeeee," Mrs. Graph shouted weakly as she began to sob.

"Please stop," she said as she watched Kate line the tip of the piercing needle up to her nipple.

Heavy sobs began to emanate from Mrs. Graph as she watched her nipple. With one quick push, the needle slid completely through Mrs. Graph's swollen nipple.

"Arrrrgggghhhhhhh," Mrs. Graph screamed out.

Kate slowly withdrew the needle and placed it back in the black pouch. She reached down and picked up a small gold barbell the had a black diamond on each end. Kate opened the barbell and lowered it to Mrs. Graph's nipple.

"Oh God Stop," Mrs. Graph moaned as Kate slipped the barbell through her freshly pierced nipple.

"Oh God," my Slave moaned as the gold barbell slid through her swollen nipple.

"See, look how wonderful that felt when I slid it through your nipple," Kate said as she fastened the barbell.

Looking down I couldn't believe how incredibly sexy my teacher looked with her nipple pierced. The tears were now non existent as a look of lust appeared in her eyes.

"Since you still have an inferior husband you cannot become a total Slave. That is why only one of your nipples was pierced. Once you leave your husband you will belong one hundred percent to your Master. Then, and only then can your second nipple be pierced, indicating total ownership by your Master. Do you understand?" Kate asked as she leaned down and kissed my teacher on the lips.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,799 Followers
1...456789