I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

I watched Kate as she reached into the desk drawer one more time. She pulled something out and held it in her hand as she walked around to the other side of the desk. She stood before me and lifted her leg up until her sexy foot was on my knee.

"Here, put this on my second toe," Kate said as she opened her hand and held out a gold toe ring.

I held out my hand and Kate dropped the small gold band into my palm. I could see the lustful look beginning to grow in her eyes as she lifted her foot a little higher. I held the ring with two fingers and attempted to slide the ring onto her long slender toe.

"No baby, use your teeth," Kate said as she held her foot in front of my face.

I could feel my cock struggling to free itself from my pants as her foot looked absolutely edible. I could tell she had her toenails done professionally as the bright red polish was blemish free. I placed her toe ring between my teeth and slowly lowered my mouth to her toes.

I could feel the tips of her sexy toes on my lips as I guided the ring to her second toe. I felt the end of her toe pass through the ring so I continued to push it on farther. The farther up her toe I slid the ring the louder Kate began to moan.

I could feel that the ring was all the way on so I slowly and seductively wrapped my lips around her toe and sucked gently on it as I pulled my mouth off.

"Mmmmmmm," Kate said as her eyes were now half closed.

"That was hot," Kate said softly as she looked down at my lap as if to tell me to put on her shoes.

"I can't wait for the main event," I said as I bent down and began to kiss the top of her beautiful foot.

"Oh baby for fifty grand you have to wait," Kate said softly.

I picked up her shoe and slowly guided her foot through the two clear straps that went across the top of her foot. There was no strap to wrap around her ankle only the two straps on top. Kate slowly brought that foot to the floor before raising her other foot to my lap. Again I slowly slid her sexy show onto her other foot.

"Thank you lover," Kate said as she now stood before me in the sexiest outfit I had ever seen.

"Are you ready?" Kate asked as she held out her hand for me to take while I stood up.

"For fifty grand I was born ready," I said as I stood up.

Kate held my hand as she led me to the door that led to the spiral staircase. Once through the door I closed it behind me as Kate led me down the stairs. The music was pumping and the lights were whirling around as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"I have to go mingle and greet some of the guests," Kate said as she let my hand go.

"Go enjoy yourself and I'll meet you at my table in a half hour," Kate said as she turned and walked over to the bartender.

I turned around and began walking toward the stage when I saw Mandi waving at me. I made my way over toward her table as she got up and walked toward me. She was completely naked except for the sexy stiletto heels she was wearing. We both opened our arms and came together in a warm embrace.

"How have you been Justin?" Mandi asked as she kissed me softly on the lips.

"I have been doing just fine," I said as I hugged her and let my hands slip down over her naked ass.

"Did you see my show?" she asked as she looked back over her shoulder at the couple on the stage.

"No baby, I didn't," I said with a frown on my face.

"I was up there with Sasha and Sven," Mandi said as she reached down and held my hands.

Her small breasts looked magnificent as her nipples were taught. The look on her face told me that she was completely satisfied from her lovers.

"I see you are really into those two," I said as I saw Sasha and Sven waving at me.

I waved back as I watched Sasha's breasts jiggle. Looking back at Mandi I squeezed her hands tightly.

"I see your in the main event tonight with Kate," Mandi said over the thumping music.

"Yeah, I can't wait," I said just as a spotlight blinded me.

"I bet you can't," Mandi said as she chuckled loudly.

"Are you gonna take a front row seat to watch?" I asked as I reached up and pushed her hair away from her face.

"No baby, I can't," Mandi said with a frown on her face.

"I have to get home before my husband does," she said with a frown on her face.

"Next time," I promise," she said as she turned to go back to her table.

"I'm gonna hold you to that," I said as I walked behind her all the way to her table.

When we got to her table Sasha and Sven began to get dressed. Mandi slipped her dress over her head and then pulled on her panties.

"Be careful going home" I said to Mandi as she bent down to pick up her purse.

"I will, and you have fun tonight," she said as she now was ready to leave.

"Good night," Sasha said as she brushed up against me as she left.

"Good night," I said back to her as I shook Sven's hand.

I stood there for a moment as I watched them make their way to the exit. I turned around and made my way over to Kate's table. Along the way I had to duck several times to keep from getting hit in the head by the cuffs that were hanging from the ceiling.

I pulled out a stool and sat down just as the couple were stepping down off of the stage. They walked past me and sat down at a table with another couple. As I sat there I couldn't help but wonder what I was about to experience.

Suddenly two lovely ladies walked past me and began to climb the stairs to the stage. I realized that the fiery red head was Martina as she smiled and waved at me. Her partner was another lady who seemed familiar but I couldn't place who she was.

The long strait blonde hair came down to the middle of her back and the short skirt she was wearing left little to the imagination. As I sat there watching I could feel my cock begin to swell in my pants.

I watched as Martina lifted her blonde lover's arm and slipped her wrist into the cuff that was hanging from the ceiling. She did the same to the other hand, leaving her partner pretty much helpless.

I just stared at the face of the shackled blonde lady as she looked so familiar. I quickly scanned the club for Kate but saw no sign of her. I refocused my attention to the show on the stage. Martina again looked at me and smiled as she reached up and cupped her helpless lover's face. Ever so slowly she lowered her lips to her partner's and they shared one passionate kiss.

Martina began to unbutton the blouse of her blonde partner. I watched as her fingers moved with grace and skill as she undid all of the buttons.

"Oh God in heaven," the blond lady cried out as Martina pulled her blouse open, completely exposing her heavy breasts.

Martina began to kiss her friend over and over. From my angle I could see their tongues as their mouth's were not always closed. Several people were now gathering around the stage to watch. As I looked to my left I was delighted to see two hot brunettes tongue kissing as they caressed each other's breasts.

Looking back at the show on stage I watched as Martina began to kiss her way down her partner's neck. She gently cupped her breasts and pushed them together as her kisses moved onto her breasts. The blonde lady threw her head back as Martina began to kiss circles around her areola.

"Oh Lord save me," the blonde woman moaned as her head began to thrash from side to side.

I watched in amazement as Martina began to flick her tongue lightly and rapidly over her rapidly stiffening nipple. The blonde lady instantly gasped as she thrashed her head from side to side while she struggled to free her arms.

I decided to get a drink so I could calm my nerves a bit as the money was constantly on my mind. I got up and walked over to the bar and sat down. There were only a couples of people sitting at the bar so Paula came directly to me.

"It's Justin right?" she asked as she leaned over the bar allowing her breasts to rest on the counter top.

"Good memory," I said as my eyes gazed up and down from her eyes to her breasts and back up again.

"I'll have a Bacardi and Coke," I said as I watched her quickly mix my drink.

"Have fun up there," Paula said as she looked past me at the stage.

"I sure will," I said as I smiled and turned away and walked back to Kate's table.

I sat back down and looked up at the stage as the blonde lady was no longer cuffed to the chains. Martina looked at me and smiled as she now had her blonde friend bent over the small black bench. My eyes opened wide as I watched Martina inch a huge pink strap on dildo between her partner's legs.

"Oh God please," the blond woman moaned as Martina pressed the dildo against her labia.

"Take it slut," Martina hissed as she reached down and wrapped her arm under her partner's chin.

Looking at the blonde woman I could see her wrists and ankles were cuffed to the base of the bench Her heavy breathing told me she was definatly enjoying what was happening.

"Ugggghhhhh," the blonde woman gurgled as Martina pulled her head back while she began to slide the dildo in inch after inch.

"Oh God save me," she screamed as the fiery redhead slid the pink dildo in all the way.

I felt my cock beginning to ooze pre cum in my pants as I watched Martina begin to thrust her hips. I could see the shiny coat of juices on the device as it slid in and out of the blonde lady. Her head was pulled all the way back as Martina kept her grip with her arm under her chin.

"Repent you whore," Martina shouted over the beat of the music.

"Beg God for forgiveness," Martina cried out as she looked over at me with a look of lust in her eyes.

Just then Martina let her head go, causing her head to hang limp over the edge of the bench.

The blonde lady began to sob as she began to beg God for his forgiveness. She just laid there helplessly over the small black bench while Martina held her hips and fucked her.

"Oh holy lord cleanse me of these evil sins that have taken control of my body. I beg you for forgivenesssssssssss," she shouted as she began to tremble and shake.

"Oh Godddddddd," she cried out as her orgasm rocked her helplessly shackled body.

Suddenly Martina began to smack her ass while she continued to fuck her from behind. The whole time I tried to place her face as she looked so incredibly familiar. Over and over Martina smacked her ass until her cheeks turned red.

Just then Kate sat down right next to me. She smiled and placed her hand on my thigh as she crossed her legs. I noticed the slit in her dress exposed her leg all the way to her hip. I don't know if it was the lights or the drink but she looked absolutely incredible.

"Are you ready?" Kate asked as she leaned closer and spoke softly into my ear.

"God yes," I said as placed my hand on top of hers.

"When they are just about finished we will go up on stage and go behind that curtain. When these two ladies are finished the curtain will surround the entire stage while the bus boys prepare the stage," Kate said as she gazed at the two ladies on the stage.

Looking up at the stage I noticed that Martina had unshackled her blonde friend and positioned her on her back. Martina was now squatting down and hovering her cunt just above her friend's mouth.

"Eat my pussy you unholy whore," Martina hissed as she reached down and grabbed her friend by the head.

I watched in amazement as Martina began to pull on her friend's head as she rubbed her pussy all over it. Martina threw her head back as I now saw her friend's tongue as it snaked in and out of Martina's pussy.

"Lets go," Kate said as she grabbed my hand and slipped off of her stool.

I followed Kate's lead as she guided me to a second set of stairs. I followed her up to the stage and then toward the curtain. Once we passed the curtain I was amazed at what I saw. There were all kinds of props for different scenes and fantasies.

"Sit here," Kate said as she patted a small black chair.

I turned around and sat down as instructed and watched the action on the stage through the partially opened curtain. Kate stood behind me as she began to rub and massage my shoulders.

"I can smell that money already," Kate said as she leaned down and whispered in my ear.

As I looked over at Kate our lips instantly came together. We shared one soft tender kiss before Kate stood back up.

"Lets save it for the show," Kate said as she squeezed my shoulders firmly over and over.

As I looked back through the curtain I could see Martina standing up and her blonde friend drop to her knees. From my perspective she looked like she was kneeling just like Trista's mother did after she fucked herself silly with a wine bottle. Slowly she stood up and walked toward the edge of the stage.

Suddenly the big black curtain began to cover up the stage. I saw two guys walk across the stage and walk behind the other curtain where the props were. They disappeared for a moment before reappearing as they carried what looked like a huge tinted window. The bus boys struggled as they each held onto the large window while they carried it to the center of the stage. They set it down and fastened it to the ground.

Looking up over my shoulder at Kate I could see the gleam of excitement in her eyes. The two bus boys again walked behind the props and returned with another huge window. They carried it over to the one that was already standing up on the stage and connected it at a ninety degree angle.

"You will not believe what I have planned," Kate said as she squeezed my shoulders before sliding her hands down over my chest.

We continued to watch the two guys as they returned to the props and began to carry yet another large window. They walked over to the other two windows and attached it to the other side so it looked like a three sided box. They tested it by pushing on it, making sure that it was sturdy.

Next the guys walked over and picked up a large table that looked like an altar. They struggled as they carried it to the other side of the large window structure. I couldn't see what they were doing as my view was obscured from the windows.

Quickly they ran back and forth carrying these stands with several candles on them. I could see the candle stands as they appeared to be at the ends of the altar. The one guy spread a large white cloth over the table while the other guy lit all of the candles.

"Were ready," Kate said as she held out her hand to help me to my feet.

I slipped my hand into hers as she led me to the large windows. As we were walking one of the guys brought a small black chair into the enclosed area between the three windows. He set the chair down and proceeded to leave.

"Thank you Peter," Kate said as the bus boy walked away.

He nodded his head as I watched him pass through the black curtain that completely surrounded the stage.

Kate now stood with me between the tinted windows. She pulled at the bottom of my shirt and began to undress me.

"Get undressed," Kate said as she quickly tried to pull my shirt over my head.

I wasn't going to argue with the owner of the club and the woman that was about to make me rich so I undressed as fast as I could. I reached into my pocket and pulled out Mrs. Graph's wedding ring and looked at it briefly.

"I have to make sure not to loose this," I said as I gazed at the nice sized diamond.

"Give me," Kate said as she took the ring from my hand.

"Wow," she said as she eyed up the large diamond.

"I'll wear it so you won't loose it," Kate said as she slipped it on her ring finger.

I quickly undid my pants and pushed them down my legs. I bent down and pulled my shoes off of my feet along with my socks. I quickly pulled my pants off and tossed all of my clothing onto a pile behind me. Suddenly I felt Kate's fingers under the waistband of my underwear. Before I could utter a word, she had them pulled all the way down to my ankles.

My cock was already semi hard and it stiffened quickly in the cool air. I watched as Kate pulled my underwear from under my feet as she bent down before me.

"Sit," she said as she pointed to the small chair.

I sat down and before I knew what hit me she had a cuff around my wrist and slapped it shut. The cuff was attached to the chair and there was very little room for movement. She reached over and cuffed my other wrist before bending down.

I felt her cool fingers as they wrapped around my ankle. She moved my foot enough and placed a cold metal shackle around my ankle. I could feel the cold steel as it closed snugly around my ankle. As I was about to protest to being completely restrained Kate placed my other ankle in the shackle and closed it.

Here I was sitting on a small chair behind these tinted windows completely naked without any idea of what was going to happen. Kate bent down and picked up my pile of clothes before turning back around and bending over and whispering into my ear.

"Just wait here and the show will begin in a few minutes," Kate said as I heard her walk away behind me.

As I sat there waiting I began trying to figure out how I knew the blonde lady that was just on stage with Martina. She looked so familiar but I just couldn't place her face. I didn't know anyone with long flowing blonde hair like that.

Suddenly the lights began to whirl around and light up the stage. The music intensified and slowly the curtain surrounding the stage began to move. My heart began to beat wildly as the curtain continued to be pulled away, exposing more and more of the stage.

As I sat here I realized that I could see through these windows. It was a little dim but I could see everyone in the club. There were already several people standing around the stage and there were even a couple women sitting up on their partner's shoulders.

I scanned the crowd for Kate's red dress but I didn't see it. I knew there was no way that I could miss her in that dress as virtually every one else in the club was naked.

I glanced over at Kate's table and nearly choked at what I saw. My mouth opened wide as my eyes grew as big as silver dollars.

"What the fuck," I said to myself as I saw Mrs. Graph sitting at Kate's table.

My cock was twitching and pre cum was running down my shaft as I looked at my teacher as she sat there next to the stage. She had on a nearly identical dress to Kate's only it was blue. Her blonde hair was up just like Kate's and she wore the collar that I bought for her.

I glanced back into the club and instantly saw Kate as she was walking toward the stage. As she walked she looked like the ultimate classy lady. When I saw her turn toward her table I almost fainted.

I squinted as I looked through the darkened glass and realized that Kate was carrying something. As she approached Mrs. Graph I figured out what she was carrying.

"Oh My Fucking God," I said out loud as I watched Kate walk up to Mrs. Graph and attach a leash to the black leather collar around her neck.

My teacher just sat there as Kate slipped the hook through the loop on the collar. Mrs. Graph looked up and smiled as Kate pulled up gently on the leash. I watched in amazement as Kate walked toward the stage and Mrs. Graph followed.

Kate slowly stepped up the three steps while my high school teacher followed closely behind her. I was sure that she was going to spot me as Kate led her to a spot directly in front of the window that separated us and the altar.

My eyes scanned up and down every inch of Mrs. Graph from her head to her sexy toes. The only difference between the two was that Kate's dress was red and Mrs. Graph's dress was blue. I also noticed that my teacher had stockings on as her feet were encased in a pair of ultra sheer black stockings.

The black strappy heels were slightly different as they really showcased her feet. Kate positioned themselves so they were right in front of me with their sides facing me. Kate gazed over at me through the window and smiled before giving me a quick wink. She reached up and unhooked the leash from the collar and dropped it to the floor. With a seductive look on her face she turned toward Mrs. Graph.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers
1...34567...9