I Love When He Calls Me Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers

And he pressed a little harder.

I pulled my knees closer to my shoulders. I spread my legs even wider, hoping maybe it would help. My brother arched his hips and pushed harder, the sensation was smooth and beautiful. I could feel the big head slowly enter me, and it felt different than I imagined, it felt so much more slippery and smooth.

Tim was cautious and tender, helping me as he cautiously inched his erection into me. The sensations were so loving and wet - it was completely overpowering.

Oh God - It was happening - it was really happening. I could feel my brother's beautiful hard erection slide its way up inside me - further and deeper. I was in such a dream state, the staggering feelings - the love between us - was something mind-blowing in a way I had never felt before.

My beautiful brother was fucking me.

He whispered, "Oh Sis - Yes - Yes..."

He continued to slide it in even deeper, I felt him filling me, I tried to stay still until he was all the way inside me, the entire length of his huge erection. It felt like I could grip his hard penis, like I could squeeze it.

I whimpered, "Oh fuck - Tim - this feels - SO good!"

Then, he gentility moved his hips against me, and it felt so delicious. I melted, I was transfixed by what I was feeling down between my legs. Tim's erection felt absolutely enormous inside me.

Except for our breathing, both of us were silent, we were riveted by what was happening. Everything felt so smooth and dripping, and I could tell I was incredibly wet. My fingertips were still rubbing against my clit.

Then I felt my brother ease away from me, and I felt his erection gently slide back out me, my brother was moving slow and smooth. And then he tenderly slid in back in again.

I couldn't believe the ecstasy I was feeling. I stayed still as he slid it out again, I reached down and wrapped my hand around his hard shaft, it felt oily and slippery, it slid smoothly in my hand as he pushed it back in.

In the softest voice he whispered, "Oh Sis, this is beautiful..."

He was slowly gaining speed with each rhythmic thrust. There was something so amazing about what we were doing. I love the feeling my brother fucking me, it felt electric.

My gaze was fixed intently on his beautiful face. I could feel the big shape as it would glide in and out of me, over and over, everything felt so much wetter than I could have ever imagined. It felt velvety and slippery, and my sopping vagina just seemed to swallow his long shaft with each pumping motion. Oh God, it was heavenly.

I whispered, "This feels - so beautiful."

He was gaining speed with each push. The way I was lying, and looking at my brother, I could watch as my breasts would bounce with each thrust from my brother's hips. I could see he was looking at my breasts, and it made it feel even more exhilarating. I was breathing with short little gasps, and the only noise that filled the room was my panting.

My little nipples where SO hard, and it seemed like Tim was getting hypnotized as he watched them jiggle. I was amazed at how emotional it felt. All I could think of was how emotional he sounded when he said he had watched my boobs jiggle tonight.

Then he softly gasped, "Oh Fuck - Sis..."

Oh God - I loved hearing him call me Sis, I loved it SO much. Hearing him say that, made my heart began pounding even harder. There was a pleading in his voice, it was so sincere.

I responded by gasping, "Tim - you're fucking me - I love it - I love that you're fucking me!"

I was losing myself, what we were doing together felt so beautiful.

I watched - I looked down at myself, and I watched my breasts move as my brother pumped even harder. The sensations unleashed emotions that pushed me even farther, and I knew I was steadily approaching an orgasm.

I was gasping in a quickening rhythm that matched my brother's pumping hips. I started panting, "I love you - Tim - Please - Fuck me - Fuck me - Please - Fuck me..."

He responded by almost grunting, "Oh God Sis - I love you - I - love - you."

Hearing him say that was unimaginably thrilling, and we continued fucking in a powerful beautiful rhythm. Everything felt so oily and slippery, I was so wet that it was gliding effortlessly. My brother began to increase the rhythm, the long shaft would glide in and out, over and over, faster and faster. My vagina just seemed to swallow him with each pumping motion.

My brother lifted my ass up a little bit off the wet sheets, and he eagerly reached under my leg and pressed his finger hard agains my anus.

I gasped, "Yes - Yes!'

My asshole felt so beautiful and wet, the pressure from his finger made me even more excited, to the point where I felt insane with lust.

Oh God - his thick cock was sliding so far up inside me - faster and faster - further and deeper. His finger against my bum hole. Everything felt so smooth and dripping. The squishy sound of my own wetness was so sexual, and Tim continued to pick up speed.

I lay submissive on the bed as my brother fucked me. I put my arms out to the side so my brother could look at me, and my shaking breasts.

He began to pant, "Sis Baby - oh God - I wanna cum on your tits..."

Right as he said that, my brother forcefully pumped his hips against me, and it felt like he was pushing himself even deeper. I was whimpering with excitement!

His motions were so passionate as he pumped harder, my sopping pussy swallowing his erection over and over and over. I could feel his finger against my asshole getting wetter.

My emotions were spiraling out of control, the room felt incredibly hot. I stretched my arms further out to the side - I loved knowing Tim was looking at me - at my shaking breasts.

I whimpered, "Oh God - Tim - I'm - I'm gunna cum..."

I felt wet tears running down my face, my whole body was quivering; I could feel my hips start shuddering.

He was encouraging me, he begged, "Please Sis - please..."

Then I felt his wet finger slide up into my anus. I experienced a jolt of sexual electricity like I had never ever felt. Oh fuck - I loved the feeling of his cock inside me. I loved his finger in my ass! I love his eyes on my shaking boobs.

I was lost in passion. His erection was slamming in and out with such power. His finger was up inside my tight little asshole.

He begged me, "C'mon Sis - cum for me baby..."

That might seem perverted or something, but his voice sounded so eager and loving. The force and the passion of his pumping into me was glorious, I could feel my breasts bouncing up and down with each thrust of his hips. I could see he was entirely focused on me, on my boobs, on fucking me.

Then I felt his wet finger sliding in and out of my slippery anus, he was moving it at the same loving rhythm of his pumping hips.

He pleaded, "Please let me cum on your tits, please let me..."

I know this was a dream of his, hearing him talk so passionately about Emma, it sounded so heavenly. Just the though of him living out his desires pushed me even closer to the abyss.

This throbbing intensity continued for a little while longer, each second things got more and more frenzied. I was trying to make my boobs shake, imagining him watching me in the mirror.

He panted out a needy, "I love you Sis - I - love - you..."

Right then I absolutely exploded, I was shivering, an orgasm was ripping though me.

I cried out, "Oh God - Tim!"

It felt like the whole would just dropped out from under me. I was shaking uncontrollably. His finger in my asshole felt like euphoria. I never knew I could feel anything so powerful!

My brother's eyes were entirely focused on my shuddering breasts - he was pumping so hard that they were bounding with each forceful thrust - and I was literally convulsing on the bed - my naked chest was trembling with ecstasy. I was cumming - so hard - so intensely. Oh God, it just went on and on and on.

I was insane with eagerness, and I wriggled on the bed as my brother stared wide-eyed at my jiggling little breasts. It was incredible how long it lasted.

All during that convulsing spiral of ecstasy, I was simply swallowed up in devotion - in an explosive love for my brother. He was fucking me hard and everything in the world was screaming with lust.

Then I realized that my brother's erection was out of me, and his finger too. I lay there shivering as he watched me in the final spasms of my orgasm. There was a moment when we just stared into each others eyes, the feeling of love between us was overpowering.

After I stopped my quivering, he eagerly climbed up on top of me, straddling my torso. He was up on his knees, and I was looking up at him, at his bewildering erection, and it looked SO HARD, like it was somehow straining for relief. And it was dripping wet - from me.

I was so turned-on at that moment, All I wanted was for Tim to feel what I had just felt. I wanted - I desperately NEEDED him to cum too.

"This is beautiful..." I gasped.

Tim was up on his knees, and he was feverishly panting, "I love you - I love you..."

I was on my back, melting into the bed, and my brother's erection just seemed unimaginably huge. It was so close to my face - and his dick was soaking wet - from me!

Oh God - I wanted to see him cum.

Then, my brother eagerly inched his hips forward, towards my chin. I watched as his beautiful erection got closer and closer. I was looking up at the underside of his beautiful sopping cock - it was looming above my mouth. It looked wet and exquisite.

I eagerly leaned up and wrapped my lips around the big wet head of my brother's erection.

He instantly gasped, "Oh God - Sis!"

The feeling was so delicious - I was tasting my own wetness - I was shocked at how wonderfully smooth the big hard head felt against my wet tongue. It felt slippery and firm in a way that seemed magical.

Without hesitation, I started sucking the head of my beautiful brother's throbbing penis. Everything was happening with such a haunted intensity. The sensations were mind-blowing.

I didn't move, I simply held myself still as I sucked. I loved what I was feeling. My wet tongue was lovingly wrapped around the throbbing head. I knew he would cum any second.

I looked up and watched my brother as he watched me, as I sucked the head of his dick. I was mesmerized by the image of my beautiful brother getting so lost and excited.

Tim was leaning over me, on his knees, and he gently held my head in his hands, he was tender and loving. And somehow, the feeling of my brother being so sympathetic made everything SO much more intense. And I sucked harder and faster. And I looked up as he started whimpering. Everything was multiplying.

He whimpered, "Oh God - Oh FUCK - Sis - I love you..."

It was so obvious that he was losing himself, he looked down at me with such devotion. More than anything in the world, I wanted him to feel the joy i was feeling.

He began to whimper, "I love you - I love you - I love you..."

I was sucking hard and I was amazed at how emotional it felt, the feeling of his pulsating erection in my mouth just felt so beautiful.

Everything was building, I felt my brother started to shiver with passion, I sucked faster, and louder. The noise was sloppy and wet, and I felt so connected from the glorious sensations.

He gasped, "Oh Fuck!"

And then - Oh God - I could feel his penis throbbing with a dynamic forcefulness - it was pumping, and I could feel him cumming. My mouth was suddenly filling with something warm and thick - Oh God - it was beautiful.

Suddenly, the wet purple head of his penis out of my mouth, and he was still shuddering from his orgasm, he was squirting a stream of pale milky cum out onto my chin, he sat up taller on his knees and I could watch it pumping out onto my pale breasts.

I gasped, "Oh God - yes - YES!"

I was astonished at what I was seeing - I watched as he climaxed - he convulsed above me, and his glossy erection was moving with each strong spurt - and then my smooth breasts were wet with come - it was pumping out and everything became slippery and warm. And it got all over my chin and neck too.

He was breathing hard as the squirting subsided. I was so in love with what we had just done together.

Then he pressed his big beautiful penis against my breasts, and now it was gliding - back and forth across my nipples in a glossy puddle of thick milky cum. This was what he wanted to do so badly to Emma, I was watching him as he was finally experiencing his wonderful dream.

Oh my God - I felt SO beautiful!

Tim's eyes were electric and wide. He was utterly transfixed by the site of my chest all wet and warm. His thick heavy erection smearing his cum all over each of my nipples.

He lovingly pleaded to me, "Sis, I love you - I love you so much..."

I whispered, "I love you too..."

He was smiling, this haunting and beautiful smile, he was focused on the warm wet puddle on my chest. The powerful smell of my brother's cum filled my bedroom.

I was breathing hard and deep. And it took both of us a little while to calm down.

Little by little, my beautiful brother just seemed to melt into me. We peacefully joined together in tight and loving embrace. When we hugged, the wetness of my chest was pressed against him. The smell of his cum was thick and it made me feel so exhilarated.

He softly spoke, "That was - that was beautiful."

I replied, "Yes - Oh God - yes..."

He whispered, "Sis - You are so beautiful."

"You make me so happy."

Then Tim just squeezed me tight, I eagerly wrapped my legs around him just to get him closer.

We both seemed to relax, and Tim leaned down, and gently kissed my sopping nipples, wet with his cum. They were so hard, and so pretty. And then he kissed my neck, and then my chin. I felt beautiful.

And then, Tim leaned in and carefully kissed me on my mouth, he was delicate and kind, and the feeling of his warm salty lips made my heart soar. My lips were wet with his cum, and the joy that I felt is hard to describe.

I felt a joy so perfect and enormous, that I thought my heart would burst from happiness.

After a few minutes, Tim curled up against me, like a little boy, with his cheek resting on my soft flat chest.

I whispered, "Go to sleep my beautiful brother."

I lay there holding him, and he leaned over and pulled the blanket up off the floor and carefully covered both of us. It was warm and delicious.

He whispered softly, "Oh Sis, I just love you so much..."

As I drifted off to sleep, all I could think about was that my brother would be home from college for the next two weeks.

addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers