All Comments on 'I Love You Ch. 09'

by redwitch

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Total Crap

Another jerk who wants us to think he female

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
crazy intense...

awesome story...seriously loving it, can't wait to see how it all plays out :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Plz leave this story with a happy ending

I so want that horrid maid to get wots comming 2 her! Bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Still dragging!

Please resolve thhe story soon. You're an awesome writer but I don't feel like this is your best work.

sdbnncsdbnncalmost 15 years ago
Interesting Concept

As a practicing submissive, I have no experience or interest in being a switch, but I find it interesting to read about one who, although allowed an outlet for her desire to exert Dominance, is restrained by chains and kept confined as well. I also understand the frustration of the maid who tries to give the man everything he wants, only to realize that it is not enough. Please do more proofreading or get an editor -- the several grammatical and spelling errors distract from the interesting concept and plot development for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great story

but please consider more elaboration of the characters emotions and thoughts. But great job so far anyways.

marexotic18marexotic18almost 15 years ago
Yay!

I love that you have been updating a lot! I really can't wait for more and this chapter was great; finally some interaction between Jez and Jake! I hope that they start to work out their differences soon and that the maid goes away!!! Can't wait for more!

fluerflueralmost 15 years ago
Ludvine is CRAZY

Jake needs to remove that psychotic bitch from his home. Ludvine reminds me of Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction. We all know how that ended.

As for Jake's family, why hasn’t anyone step up to rescue Jezebel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
perfectly intense

beliveable, likeable. prefect back-and-forth between love and hate, as two in love souls try to get over their pride. grrrrrrrrreat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
LOVE this story!!!

It's perfect: strong emotional connection between hero and heroine, great supporting characters and an entertaining, yet believable, storyline. I can't wait for the next chapter(s)!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Weak

men make me sick, then you have to remember that we are all human and are subject to emotional outbursts from time to time.

Sickening that he still refuses to be truthful to himself and allow her freedom to go and live her life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i hate this, and love it.

This is a great story. But is pisses me off, things would make more since if they just talk. Instead of constantly saying how much they hate each other. And then turn around and fuck each other. What the hell is that solving. I believe this story has been drawn out far too long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous