I Made You Gush

Story Info
A letter to his Mistress about his dream.
973 words
4.29
24.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my dear,

I dreamt about what I wrote to you about yesterday and wanted to share it with you. It began much like yesterday with me kissing your forehead, then your eyes, to your nose and cheeks....down to the nape of your neck then up to your lips.

Then I was kissing your chin and cheeks and then held your face in my hands and while looking into your eyes, slowly lower my face to yours and kissed your lips, and tasted your tongue . As our kiss became more passionate, our tongues were twisting and turning around each other.....

I would left your mouth, kissed your chin and continued down your neck to your heaving breasts....

My hands found their way down the sides of your sweet body, and your moans urged me on as you pushed your body into mine. My lips continued to move down, between your breasts, as my hands moved up your body. You tried to guide my head further down, but I moved back up to kiss your lips, as my fingers began to circle your breast once, then again. Each circle was becoming smaller and smaller, inching their way to your hardened nipple, until you felt my fingers circle the fullness of the nipple, but never touch it...

Then I moved to your other breast, and continued with the circles, until both of your nipples were hard and ached to be touched. My lips finally left yours, as your breath was coming in short gasps, my tongue trailed down from your mouth and lips, and continued down your chest to your full breasts. My hand traveled down your stomach, and as my hot, wet, lips finally closed on your nipple, my hand reached the spot that is so wet by now.

As my lips covered your hard nipple, my hand traveled to past your wetness and further down your body. Breathing heavily, you moaned as you parted your legs for me. Your hips rise as you feel my hand lightly reach between your legs and lightly part your wet lips. As I gathered your juice on my finger, I continued to lightly and gently, spread you open. Then as I drag my teeth across your nipple I plunge my finger deeply into you. Causing you to gasp in pleasure and thrust your hips into my hand.

Your one hand grabs the back of my head and pulls me closer to your beast as I suck your nipple deep and hard. Your other hand fly's to between your legs and covers mine, in a fit a passion you begin to moan, "Oh God, Jules. You feel so good, oh yes". My finger slowly comes out of you, but not all the way before I sink it back into you.

Moaning, your head rolls from side to side as my finger slides in and out of your hot, wet, throbbing pussy.... I bring my finger all the way out, but slide it alone your wetness and as the tip of my finger touches your hard little love button, your groan the pull my face to yours. Thrusting your tongue into my mouth, your moans excite me to no end. I slide my finger down to you waiting entrance and slip not one, but two fingers deep into you. Your hand is on my back pulling me into you. I can feel the hardness of your nipples in my hardened chest and I can feel your hips gyrating to my fingers as they proceed to slide in and out of you.

No longer able to kiss because your breath is coming in short gasps, you let your hands fall over your head and you give yourself to me completely. Kissing your neck and gently biting and sucking, you feel the hotness and excitement within my breath and you thrust your hips with every plunge I make with my fingers. I hand so wet from you and as my hand makes love to you, you bring your hand down and you being to rub your little clit. As I thrust my fingers in and out of you, your hand begins to rub yourself in a frenzy that n only be experienced as tow lovers create the climatic moment for the one. Gasping, you tell me how wonderful I feel, and how wet you are.

I urge you to cum for me, to help me make you cum and your fingers press harder and rub much faster. I whisper in your ear how sexy you are, how hot you are, how fucking......WET.....you....are. I'm thrusting my fingers into you at such a pace that your hips have a heard time keeping up. You mumble for me not to stop, your tell me to keep fucking you, to not stop. You feel the pressure build deep inside you, and feel the your world begin to become lost in a world of pleasure. You hips jerk as your thighs begin to tighten, your sense of being is replaced by a whirling world of lights and color as you feel the pressure release from your inner core and rush out from the top of your hot, wet, pussy.

As your being to cum, you yell my name and saying: "J, oh God, J. Fuck me, fuck, me...... I'm cummmmming, oh fuck, I'm cummmmming, Ohhhhhhhhhh Goddddddd!" and your pussy begins the spasm that it hasn't felt in a long time. Your ass is shaking uncontrollably and your eyes begin to water from the most incredible feeling that you felt in ages. Slowly, you come down from your high, and your body stops its shaking. Looking over at me, you smile and lightly kiss me as your gasp for breath. You tell me how wonderful that felt, and in a few minutes, it's my turn.....