Daddy Takes Me

Story Info
Daddy makes me his.
3k words
3.5
11.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are kneeling on the bed, knees apart, hands resting on your thighs. You are patiently (not really) waiting on me to come to you. You are already wet with the anticipation of waiting for me. When I finally stroll into the room, your breath catches. I am wearing the strapon that we recently bought. Your soul cries out to be touched by me, to be owned by me. You know I can see the hunger in your eyes as you watch you walk into the room. I stop and gaze lustily up and down your body. I know you are mine, body and soul, and I just watch you for a few seconds, drawing out the anticipation even more.

"Hello, my love baby girl. You are such a good girl waiting so patiently for me," I smirk because I know that you are anything but patient. You feel a rush of heat at the words good girl. When I praise you and tell you that your good girl, it makes you melt. You live to be my good girl. I walk over and run my hand through your hair, gripping it in my fist at the back of your head. I pull your head back and gently kiss your lips. I pull back and stare into your eyes momentarily.

"Are you ready to be my good little girl?"

"Oh, yes Daddy. Please, use me, make me yours," You breathe out in barely more than a whisper. You are so on edge waiting for whatever I will give you. You see the playful gleam in my eyes, and you know that you are for a long night. You love when we play long and hard until you are totally satisfied.

"Good girl, now on all fours, face down, ass up," I command. You promptly get into position, as the cool air hits your pussy lips, it is obvious how wet you are, and I haven't even touched you. This is what I do to you with just my words and my eyes. Every time I call you my good girl a new gush of fluid floods your aching pussy. I know you so well and what you need, what you crave.

You are craving this night. You are craving for me to use your body and make you cry out for me. There hasn't been much chance for play lately and the buildup is all but killing you. You feel as though you could cum from a single touch. You shiver slightly, not from the cold, but from the shear anticipation of what is to come. You feel your nipples tighten and your breath comes in short pants. You jump slightly as I run my hand over your ass.

"Shhh, baby girl. I know you are in need and what you crave. Be patient, you know Daddy always gives you what you need," I soothe you. I continue to rub my hands over your ass and up your back. I want you to be relaxed before we start. Slowly, your breathing evens out and you moan softly. My hands sooth your skin and get it ready for what is to come.

Your body slowly relaxes, and you are no longer panting, however, you are in need of me, of my dominance. One hand leaves your body while the other is still on your back gently holding you to the bed. My other hand comes down in a stinging spank on your ass. A low moan escapes your throat. You are waiting for more. For me to redden your ass. I begin to rain spankings down on your ass cheeks. Never in the same place twice.

I alternate cheeks, spanking everywhere, and low in the middle of your ass where it almost connects with your pussy. You moan and wiggle your ass. I spank you harder. You know your ass must be a rosy shade of red by now. Your pussy is leaking down your thighs as you pant through the delicious painful pleasure of my hand heating up your ass cheeks.

Suddenly, I stop. I begin rubbing my hands over your flaming skin. I dip one finger into the entrance of your soaking wet pussy. "Oh, baby girl, you are so wet and ready for me," I tell you. You push back a little trying to push my finger in farther. That just earns you another hard spank on your ass. "Easy baby, you will get what you need...eventually."

You give a frustrated sigh. You want me in you now, but I know your body so well. I know that the buildup is just as important or more so than the actual release. The longer I make you wait, the more I build you up, the more intense the release is. I go back to teasing you. I dip just the tip of my finger in and out of your pussy and slide it up towards your aching clit. I circle it a couple times and then pull away. You let out a groan and sway your hips. Your wants and needs are so great, it is all you can do to keep in position.

I step away from you and you hear the the sound of leather. The smell of the leather paddle sends another flood of juice to your pussy. You love the leather of the paddle. The smell of it and the taste when you make me bite down on it. Your whole body is vibrating with need. Your ass is still smarting from your spankings, but you want more, need more. You hear me swinging the paddle around your head. You need to feel the leather as it slaps against your skin. You crave the stinging pain as the flat of the paddle spanks you.

I tell you to turn around but keep I keep same position. This puts your face at level with my hard cock, just waiting to be sucked. My hand grabs a fistful of your hair and I tell you to suck my cock. As you take me into your mouth, you feel the first spank of the paddle across your ass. You moan into my crotch. I push your head towards my cock, burying your face. You suck hard as I pull my cock away. You swirl your tongue around the tip, craving it. You love having my cock in your mouth. You love to please me and give me pleasure. You love my taste and smell as I fuck your mouth.

I continue to spank your ass, thighs. The fire of each strike of the leather has you so close to the edge. Occasionally, the paddle will catch the edge of your pussy. You scream and moan onto my cock. Finally, when you nearing your limit and you know you must by a bright burning shade of red, I drop the paddle.

My hand reaches back to your pussy. You almost cum when you feel me dip one, then two fingers into your drenched pussy. You try to hold back. The longer you can hold out the more intense it will be. I pump my fingers in and out a couple of times and then drag them up to your ass hole. I spread your juices around then dip back into your pussy for more. This time I slowly push a finger into your ass. I work it all the way in and slowly drag it back out. I work it in and out a few more times, as I continue to push my cock towards your mouth.

You am moaning and writhing, wanting more. I pull my cock away from your mouth. You am begging me, "Please, Daddy, please fuck me, please let me cum!"

"Oh, I will baby girl, but not just yet. You are going to be cumming and cumming before tonight is over with," I promise you. "Now turn over on your back."

You do as I tell you and watch as my eyes rake down your body. Your breasts and nipples are begging for attention. I lightly brush my fingers over your nipples. You arch your back trying to get more of my touch. I take one hand and push you back flat to the bed. A warning look tells you that you better be still. I go back to teasing your nipples, running my fingers very lightly over them. Just as you are about to break and arch into me again, I gently pinch down on your nipples and pull them away from your body. You let out a low groan as I begin to tighten my fingers, pinching just to the point of pain. Then I twist your nipples and electricity shoots straight to your pussy. I continue to pull and pinch on your nipples until you am moaning and panting. I release your nipples only to begin licking and sucking and nipping at them. I capture one in my teeth and bite down gently as I flick my tongue over it. You arch and let out a long low moan of pleasure. You will not be able to hold out much longer.

I slide two fingers into your soaking wet pussy and begin to pump them in and out, curling my fingers upward to hit that all important G-spot. I take you right to the edge of an orgasm, then stop. You groan and pout out your lips. This earns you a hard slap to your right breast. I pick up the leather paddle gain. You gasp as I bring the paddle down across your left, then right breast. The paddle slashes down from one breast to the other several more times. The pain is intense and exquisite. I shove my fingers back into your pussy and begin pumping in and out and then begin to rub your clit. I drop the paddle again as you arch up and scream as an orgasm goes ripping through you. Your breath is ragged and panting as I continue to gently stroke your pussy as your orgasm slowly fades. Your body is trembling from the intensity.

You stare at me with your eyes glazed. All you want is my cock in your pussy, but you know you will only get it when I are ready for you to have it. I massage your breasts helping to ease the burning from the lashes of the paddle. The fog from your orgasm is beginning to fade and you start to wonder what I have planned next. You don't have to wonder long as my fingers tug at your left nipple and you feel the bite of the clamp as I attach it. Your breath leaves you in a hiss. Your nipples are already sore from the paddle and the bite of the clamp is intense. Before you have time to get used to the first clamp, I quickly attach the second clamp to your right nipple.

You pant through the pain as it fades down to a dull ache. There is a thin chain connecting them and I pull out on it just till it pulls the clamps taught, ratcheting the pain back up. I hold it there for a moment, staring into your eyes, before dropping it on your chest. Your eyes flutter closed as you try to control my breathing.

The next thing you feel is my breath on your hot pussy. I gently blow across your clit sending shivers of pleasure through your body. You lift your hips trying to make contact. I smack your pussy with a stinging slap to remind you to be still. Then I slowly start to lick around your pussy lips. I lick and suck on your lips and all around your clit before finally sucking your clit into my mouth. I nip at it with my teeth lightly before beginning to lick it vigorously making your legs tremble. I lick at your clit until you am just on the edge, then I suck it into my mouth and lightly bite it between your teeth while still flicking my tongue across the tip. I reach up and pull on your chain, sending you over the edge into another screaming orgasm. I reach up and release both clamps at the same time. The blood rushing back into your engorged nipples throws you back over the edge making your orgasm go on and on. I ease the pain from the clamps by gently licking and sucking on your nipples.

"Are you ready for my cock, baby girl?" I ask. You can only moan and nod. Your limbs already feel like Jell-O from two, or was it three, soul shattering orgasms. Although, You are not sure how much more pleasure you can take, you want me inside you so bad, splitting you open and filling you up. You don't have to wait long.

I slide my cock into your drenched pussy all the way to the hilt in one hard thrust. You are so wet that I have little resistance. I drag back out slowly and then press back in. I repeat this several times with my hands holding your hips to the bed. After teasing you for several seconds, I slam into you again and again. I reach up and pinch your already sore, aching, nipples twisting them between my thumb and finger. You are moaning and pushing your hips to meet my thrusts. I impale you with my cock, plunging in and filling you all the way. I use my thumb to press into your oversensitive clit. I continue pinching on your nipples. You feel like you are coming apart at the seams. Your whole body goes stiff as you orgasm so hard, you cum all over my cock. You feel it running down your crack and across your ass hole. You scream out to me, "Daddy", and cling to me as I continue to slowly go in and out of your quivering pussy.

Before you have fully come back down from your high, I flip you over and push you up onto your knees. I rub myself with your juices and you feel me press it up against your asshole. I pull back and use my finger to push some of your juices into your tight hole and get it ready to be fucked. I slide i just one finger, then two into your tight hole. Working them in and out for a few seconds. You feel myself stretching and preparing you for my cock. You try to prepare myself for my entry inside of your asshole. Then you feel my cock head pressing into you. I push slowly reminding you to breathe and to relax. You let out a hiss of air as my head pops past your sphincter. I hold still for a moment to give you a second to adjust.

I bring my hand around and begin to slowly circle your clit with one finger. You feel me reach for something. You hear a small pop as I open the cap on the tube of KY. I let it drizzle over your ass and my cock. Even with how wet you am, I want to make sure I don't harm me or hurt me more than needed.

I slowly begin to push forward. I impale your asshole inch by inch until finally, my hips press against your ass as I am in to the hilt. I hold there, circling your clit and making you wait for it. Then I slide almost all the way out and then slowly back in. I continue this slow pace building you higher and higher. You thrust your hips back into me. I pick up the pace and start fucking your ass in earnest. I reach up and grab the hair at the base of your head and use it to pull you back into me with each thrust. My other hand grabs your hip in a bruising hold. You don't think you can take another orgasm. You are shaking and almost crying. Then I command you to rub your clit.

"Please, Daddy, fill me with your cum. Please, Daddy, I don't think I can take anymore," you beg. I don't know if you are begging for me to stop or give you more. At this point you don't know what you want. I continue to pound into you. I am fucking your ass hard and fast. Stretching you and filling you to the max.

"Oh, yes you can my baby girl. You can take it and you will. I am going to fill this sexy ass of yours up with my cum," I growl. You feel my thrusts getting more erratic and know that I am getting close to cumming. Your body is soaring higher and higher. I release your hair and bring my hand down to your throat. Holding your throat in both hands now. This pushes you over the edge into the biggest orgasm yet. It seems to go on and on forever. You vaguely realize that I am cumming in your ass, filling you up as promised. I collapse over your back, then roll to the side so as not to crush you. We are both breathing heavily in an orgasm filled stupor.

You feel like you are flying high. Your skin is so sensitive, even the slightest touch causes you to tremor. I lay there and just float listening as your breathing slowly returns to normal.I pull you into my arms and whisper, "You are such a good girl, my love baby girl. I knew you could give me one more." You beam inwardly knowing that you have pleased your Daddy. I get up and clean myself off. I take a warm cloth and gently clean you with it. Then I pull you against my body and run my hands through your hair as you drift off to sleep in my arms. You will always feel safe and cared for in your Daddy's arms.