All Comments on 'I, Mutant Ch. 01'

by IndyMSpankU

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AbbeFariaAbbeFariaalmost 20 years ago
So-so

This story was average at best. It would have been greatly improved if you hadn't played up every sterotype you could think of. Nerdy guy, the beautiful cheerleader with the football boyfriend, lovers lane etc. Also the discovery of his powes the ease at which he comes to terms with his abilities and then the how he uses them...it's too simple and not enough thought was put into it. I may or may not read the remaining chapters, I'm not sure yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
NIce Job

I thought it was very wel written I would like to see some mind control on some celebrities if you ever see your story going that way but I really enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A gentle mind control story

This was very sexy and quite a turn on. I am looking forward to the other chapters.

ThalamasThalamasover 10 years ago
Pretty nice.

I always find myself stuck whenever I try to detail and describe the setting of my stories but you have found an excellent talent with it haha. The actual content was fairly swell, though I do think the stereotypes were a bit on the up and up, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A good start

Not a bad story. It's hard not to end up with a story "like all the others", but you did well. It seemed you were getting him a little fixated on Jean; he needs to push himself to see how wide-ranging his talents are. Don't get carried away so that you make the story unbelievable. Keep it simple and straightforward. Nice job so far, and I very much hope to see more in this series !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Author is a virgin

If you had actually been with a virgin girl before, you would have written that she experienced a lot of pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nothing original here. At least in my recollections.

Oh and nothing new in my own experience. I was just as surprised as our hero was. Can't say that I even LOOKED to check where or if she shaved.

Off to chap 2 now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Impressive

Very good concept and storyline, little if any errors, good mutual attention and point of views as well as several build ups. Keep it up I'm looking forward to seeing more

!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous