I Need Your Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling that Russell was about to explode, she stood back up, and moved over to Rob, who was sitting next to Russell. Swaying in front of him, her thong was just at the same height as his face. She moved up closer, and Rob leaned forward just enough that his tongue could lick up and down her wet thong. What a sweet taste. Crystal grabbed Rob's head and pulled it in tight against her pussy, almost smothering him. Rob reached up and took hold of each of her ass cheeks, trying mightily to move the thong aside with his tongue and mouth. Before he could get this done, Crystal backed away, rubbing her finger at him, saying, "Naughty boy, no, no!"

But with what Russell had done and with what Rob had done, Crystal was getting extremely hot and even though she had not planned on it, reached down and with a short, quick motion, pulled her thong to one side, giving all the guys a quick glance at her pussy, with its full, very wet lips and Brazilian cut hair. "Take it off, take it off, come on, let's see it, quit the teasing, take it off!"

Crystal moved back over to the other side of Russell, this time picking a very cute guy that already had his cock out, sticking straight out, and very hard. "What are you going to do with that, my man?" she asked as she pointed at his cock. "Would you like me to play with it? Stand up and ask nicely and I might help you out." The guys went wild, yelling out, "Suck it, suck it, blow him, go for it."

Thoughts of Barry and what he might think tried to make their way into her consciousness, but the sexual tension was just too great. All Crystal could think about was that hard cock waiting for her mouth. The boy stood up, Crystal dropped to her knees, and reached out and started caressing the wonderful manhood right in front of her. It was very warm and smooth and seemed to have a life of its own. She leaned forward, and her tongue tasted the engorged head. She swirled her tongue around the head and then slowly took it into her wet mouth. It tasted wonderful.

All of a sudden, even in her excited and alcohol induced state, a picture of Barry flashed in her mind. "Oh my gosh, what am I doing? I'm a married woman. I shouldn't be doing this." She jumped up so quickly that she almost lost her balance. Russell, seeing her about to fall, reached out and pulled down with him on his lap. He started nuzzling her neck and upper back as he roughly groped her sweet, soft, round breasts. He grasped her nipples and roughly pinched them and pulled on them. Hot desire shot through Crystal as Russell played with her boobs and nips. She moaned and pushed hard back against Russell's body, grinding her ass into his lap, feeling his hard boner pressing against her pussy through his jeans and her thong. Crystal stood up, turned around and pushed her juice soaked thong into Russell's face. He sucked on her puffy lips through her thong, giving Crystal feelings of desire radiating out from her pussy. He then caught her thong with his teeth and started pulling it down. Thoughts of what Barry might think crossed her mind, but her desire was so high that she didn't want to stop what Russell was doing. After all, she would be showing everything when she and Barry went on vacation. They planned on spending lots of time on the nude beaches of southern France. So what would the difference be if she let Russell take off her thong? She wouldn't have to go anything further than that. After all, Kelli was nude and they were the ones in control.

Russell moved her thong down her hips, exposing her wet pussy, with their puffy lips and little bud of a clit sticking up between the lips. Russell let loose of the thong and move his lips to the succulent lips right before his eyes. His tongue licked up and down quickly, sliding over Crystal's smooth lips and slit. Pleasure shot up through her body as his tongue made its way up and down her juicy slit, stopping at her clit and giving it a couple of extra touches. Oh, the pleasure and desire that radiated through out her body. Crystal grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in tight against her pussy. "Oh, do it, eat me, lick it, don't stop, oh, oh, oh, I love it, more, more!" All thoughts of Barry and the fact she was married completely left her mind. All she could think about was the pleasure she was getting from what Russell was doing to her pussy and clit.

Kelli, watching what was happening to Crystal, moved back into the group of guys. Most of them had their cocks out and were jacking themselves. Some even had already taken off most of their clothes and Kelli found herself right in the middle of them. A hard cock was poking at her mouth as Kelli was straddling one guy lying on the floor with his hard cock in her hand. Kelli opened her mouth and took the offered cock deep with one swallow. Suddenly, she felt another cock at the entrance to her love box, and then felt it slide in. This is what Kelli wanted, and this is what she was going to get.

Now, all the guys were either completely nude or fast getting there. They saw Kelli being sucking and being fucked right in their midst, and Crystal with her thong at her knees and Russell eating her pussy. Nothing was going to stop them now. Both girls were theirs to use as they wanted; there was not going to be a resistance by either girl.

Crystal looked up and saw Kelli with a cock in two of her openings. She knew then that she was going to go all the way. She wanted, no, needed, a cock in all her holes. But a vague thought was trying to make its way to the surface of her thinking. Barry! And she was married. She had never been unfaithful to him in her 5 years of marriage. But then the pleasure and desire from Russell's tongue erased that vague thought and Crystal was his and all the others to use as they wanted.

The next morning, Crystal woke up with a headache, a sore pussy, and a sore ass. Guilt feelings flooded over her. Barry had let her sleep in, and had already left for work. "Why did I do that?" she asked herself. "What was she going to do? Could she tell Barry? How would he react if she did?" Kelli had set her up, she realized, and she had loved it, but what was she to do now?

12