I, Pornographer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about five minutes, June is moaning. I walk over and kneel down in front of her. I say "I'm going to see how your pussy tastes now."

I remove her hand and stick my face into her pussy. I begin to lick her and she groans loudly. Penny sits down on her face while I continue eating. She tastes great, just like Penny.

After a couple of minutes, I reach down and open her pussy up a little more. I start to suck and lick her inner pussy lips. She groans "Oh, yes Brad. That's so good." She seems to be enjoying Penny's pussy pretty well. When I slip two fingers into her pussy, she says "Oh, fuck!"

I finger fuck her with special attention to the g-spot and a minute later she raises off the couch and screams as she begins to cum. As she's still cumming, I move to her clit and suck it into my mouth and she screams and lifts off the couch again.

I start to flick her clit with my tongue and she screams again. "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!!" Penny starts to cum too.

After she's had a couple of orgasms, I get up and slip a condom on and enter her. I start to fuck her.

She's very tight. I can tell she's not very experienced. Being tiny too, it's almost like fucking a virgin. After a minute or so, I begin to pound her good. She hits another orgasm after another minute, she continues to cum every 90 seconds. Penny hits another orgasm and then gets off of June's face. After three more orgasms for June, I pull out. I tell her to get up and suck my cock. She goes to it and does a good job. I'm very surprised when she deep-throats me. Shortly I tell her I want her doggie style.

I enter her pussy and fuck her to another orgasm and pull out. I say "Turn around, June." I take the condom off as she's turning around. I'm jacking off and start to shoot in her mouth and on her face.

Six shots of cum later and I'm done. She looks great with that cum on her face. I help her stand and kiss her lips. I tell her to go through a door behind my desk to clean up. Penny says she can't wait until we get home. She wants my cock inside her. I give her a long French kiss.

June comes back out with a clean face a few minutes later. I tell her to sit down. I walk over and hand her a $100 bill and tell her that's what I pay for the casting. She says "Thanks, Brad. Wow! A hundred dollars to get fucked good and have some great orgasms. I love this profession already. And I really enjoyed oral sex with Penny. Hers will not be my last pussy." Penny smiles.

I tell her about our production company and tell her if we find a part that's perfect for her, we will contact her.

She thanks us, kisses us both, thanks Penny for initiating her into lesbian sex and heads out.

Penny and I decide to get out of there, go home and fuck.

When we get home, it's only 3:30pm. We shower and head for the bed for over two hours of lovemaking. After supper at a restaurant, we head home and sit on the couch cuddling together. Penny says, "Brad, can we start to train me to deep-throat your cock. I saw that look you had on your face when June started to deep-throat you. I want to do that for you. I've been trying to do it on my own but it's not working out."

"Okay, sweetheart. But I don't know how we are going to train you for that."

"How about we practice once a day with me trying to take your cock all the way in?"

I smile and say, "I'm game if you are, baby."

"Let's try now." She starts to take my pants off. I smile.

She sucks me to get me hard and then starts to experiment in trying to take me into her throat. She gags a lot but is determined. After about five minutes of trying, she decides to suck me off. When I finish in her mouth and she swallows, she says, "Well, that was a good start. I want to do that daily until I can take you all the way in."

Friday.

Penny and I take a three day weekend to the beach. Lot's of swimming and drinking and fucking all weekend. By Sunday, Penny is taking my cock in all the way but still gagging a little. She's determined.

To be continued...

12