All Comments on 'I Put a Spell on You'

by Munachi

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ProFaneProFaneover 15 years ago
Writers Take Note

This is an excellent story. Thank you for taking the time to build up the tension and establish a credible rationale for the submission. The pacing was wonderfully timed. A rare gem when so many stories rush to the action without pretense. Much of what is erotic is psychological; especially in Mind Control, submission, and indeed sex itself. This is a wonderful example of the detail suiting the deed. I consider this a must-read for anyone interested in writing erotica as a rare relief in style from the Wham-bam-thank-you-reader (which is obviously valid, but perhaps overdone). A GOOD READ.

Polarbear57Polarbear57over 15 years ago
@Munachi

I like your Style. Exellent in every Phrase, Wonderful, one of the best Stories, i've ever read here, hope we see this Story also in the German Section of LIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brilliant

A remarkably well crafted and flawlessly executed piece, mesmerising and hot. Well, I expected nothing less from you. I hope you win the contest with this one, you certainly deserve it.

ellyneiellyneiover 15 years ago
Thanks for a good story :)

Wanted to say something more intelligent, to describe how well made this story was. But, I'm too tired, it's late here. So, will have to settle with "Thank you for a good story :)"

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
VERY GOOD

well scripted and a wonderful twist at the end excellent makes me wonder how many others he has captured this way

X__XX__Xover 15 years ago
Thanks

♪♫I put a spell on you.. because you're mine...♪♫ ♪♫

Excellent story, thank you very much.

I loved the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The "strange" language

Unfortunately the spell broke when you used Romanian and put the wrong gender on the words... "O sa fiu al tau" - should read "O sa fiu <b>a ta</b>" - that is the feminine. "O sa fiu al lui, doar al lui, si voi totii uitati ca m-ati cunoscut..." - "O sa fiu <b>a</b> lui, doar <b>a</b> lui, si voi <b>toti veti</b> uita ca m-ati cunoscut". Just remember that most Romanian girl names end in <i>a</i> for a reason.

Lol. I guess the girl learned how wrong things can go when you misspell your spells ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great!

wonderful twist at the end!

Sniper100Sniper100over 15 years ago
to munachi

What a lovely Story.

Laurin50Laurin50over 15 years ago
Great

One, if not the best Story here at LIT

Kommentator1Kommentator1over 15 years ago
***** Stars

I love the twist at the End of the Story.

TE999TE999over 15 years ago
Cleverly written tale of horror

Had me guessing until the end. Effectively illustrates the axiom "Be careful what you wish for, you might get it." Good luck in the contest.

starrkersstarrkersover 15 years ago
I love your horror stories

and this one is certainly one of your best.

rocker_wiferocker_wifeover 15 years ago
Wow!

I enjoyed that! Happy Halloween!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yeah...

Would have been a good tale, but the fact that my native language is being used again and again - INCORRECTLY - as "the strange tongue" in horror movies and stories, is really putting a damper on things. Boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous