All Comments on 'I Saw Malati & Had Saroj'

by Neesraj

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hairy women

I am turned on by hairy women and Malti's bushy growth was yummy. Indian women keep their armpits unshaven too I wonder if Malti had bushy armpits too.

BandraBandraover 17 years ago
Keep it up

Well written with an authentic Indian scenario. Liked some of the detailed descriptions sometimes overlooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I miss bhabhi getting the dick

Call the bhabi and fuck her yaar

disappointment only 2this extent

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow!

Rocking story.. I;m sure you had got her preganant!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
OMIGOD,DID WE JUST FUCK !?

Which Science Book did you read, man ?? 18 yrs of age, student of science, living in delhi, not aware of pubic hairs or girls having boobs and cunt-holes instead of dicks or 'of one human part being shoved into another's'????? which part of world did you live in?

good story setting, well written, but too innocent and lacks creativity downright. but a very good start, indeed. try a good editor next time.

well done. keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
built up hot to ejaculate

enjoyed. written like an innocent want to know more of sex life. It is neither the age nor knowledge provides deep sex. Only environment help a child to know more. a boy/girl in a hut get maturity around 12/13 years as well.

just feel to penetrate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice Job

Most, hell all of the stories from Indian origins that I've read till now contain unadulterated sex, mixed with a lot of slang (mostly Hindi slang) and the grammar is generally thrown to the winds.

You, on the other hand, were awesome. I'm now going to read all of your stories. Good Job, man.

Oh, and by the way, all of us know that any guy in Delhi knows about sex from about class 8 or 9. Should have it that way next time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hol shiznit

Talk about intellectual I didn't think I would find a story on literotica this rich with grammar and vocabulary. Amazing, amusing, and hilarious in its own way, this story is very well-written. I love the novel ideas of a first time you introduce in here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good work

very sweet story, with innocence and virginity well presented. the counterpoint with the older woman sets off the experience nicely. good tale well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very nice should be continued

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous