All Comments on 'I, Skip (Autobiography) Ch. 02'

by skip.69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Writing your own story shows a person.

With a huge ego. The fact that you seem to get enjoyment from this is very strange. Most writers on this site don't have to self advertise. It's imodest don't you know? As for nasty comments? What's the matter scared of a little negative press. Okay go on I have complained about your story so just delete the comment like most English cowards. And no I didn't read the first chapter, I will go back and read it just to see how bad it really is. Be careful when you try to fit through doors your head is probably too big for most houses.

skip.69skip.69almost 15 years agoAuthor
Typical

The commentator below has always been too scared to ever use his name, even his pseudonym. He always signs himself "anonymous". What do intelligent readers make of that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You and Knickerwhore should really get together.

It seems she has been reading your stories since you started writing. Or perhaps she is your whore and slut of a wife or fuck buddie. Well she does fuck her kids and anythign else that breaths so why not you? And yes as normal this comment is anonymous because you are so scared of bad comments that you delete them everytime. Don't worry though I won't bother you any more. You are just another English man who thinks fucking a married women is agood idea and then allowing any woman he has to fuck another man or woman, just like any other swinger on this site. But I guess you have been doing it for years I hope you have lots of snotty little English kids running around after you all bastards of course! Okay Delete this comment. You spineless wimp.

skip.69skip.69almost 15 years agoAuthor
May I suggest a mental home?

I do so feel sorry for the last commentator. Perhaps someone who knows who he is will visit him and persuade him to voluntarily enter a mental home for treatment, he seems so sick in the mind. But I note that he can actually read! How clever of him!

2lips4u2lips4ualmost 15 years ago
Keep it coming Skip!

I wonder why people come to this site only to leave trash comments? This is a site for imagination, eroticism, or whatever turns you on. If you don't like it, go somehwere else. If reading a story about someone else's escapades upsets you so much, perhaps you should limit your reading to the "Cat In The Hat" Series. As always Skip, I thoroughly enjoy your stories, fiction or fact matters not. And don't worry about your head being too big...some women love big "heads" ... if you know what I mean. Love you.

DustbinhogDustbinhogover 4 years ago
Honest autobiography

Well written again Skip, and thanks fir sharing your memories. I have no idea what is motivating the extraordinary comments from your anonymous commenter. I think he deserves pity rather than approbation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous