All Comments on 'I Tie Up Gloria'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
it was great

keep your work up. it isn't often that you find someone that will write about oral sex on a woman instead of just on the man. great work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Made me so horny!

Oh my god, that was one of the best stories I've read on here. I loved the way you went into lots of detail about licking Gloria out. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gloria is a Lucky Lady!!

Your talent is obvious in several areas! You write well and you are an EXPERT at oral sex! More good tales please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
a comment to boxlicker...

i love it when my man devours my sex, especially when he's in a mood and can't seem to stay away from my pussy.

i love it when he "forces" me to orgasm.

i usually feel uncomfortable with the length of time it takes for me to cum. as a result i usually only allow a limited amount of time for pussy play.

he has never made me feel bad about how difficult it is for me to orgasm, ever.

he reassures me when we are doing cuddle time, after sex.

i am his girl and he is very willing to do what ever it takes to make me happy, and feel good. he says i give him so much pleasure and support, as a partner, that he feels richly blessed to have me in his world. he has also taught me that i should expect to be pleasured, it's my right.

from time to time when it's been awhile since my last cum, he'll just keep going while he's licking my pussy. he ignores his own lust, his hard cock, and my pleading to be fucked. (one of my favorite activity)

he'll continue on with his ravishment of my clitoris.

when i realize he isn't gonna stop until i cum, my heart melts and i allow him his way.

i adore the helplessness of being forced to orgasm.

he's told me, repeatedly, that his rewards are my cries of helpless bliss. as my orgasms spill from my body in pulsing waves, he feel so good.

he relishes my struggles to escape his ravishment, he feels so strong, as he is able to subdue me and keep on task. "making" me orgasm.

when i submit to his will, we both win.

if by some miracle i reach the crest of a second orgasm, he is on top of the world. the fucking i get afterward is beyond belief

so ladies, enjoy your man, in and out of bed. allow yourself to be the slut while in bed. the lady out of bed.

your rewards will be priceless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous