In My Ass - A Fantasy

Story Info
Your first time.
1k words
4.31
21k
19

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 12/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
710 Followers

I know you have wanted this. You've been pleading with me for at least a week. I wanted to make you wait. I'm a tease. You'll have to punish me later. I know it's your first time. Trust me, you're going to love it. Especially with me. I'm so tight and I squeal. I know. I know. I'm a bad girl. Punishment later, like I said.

How do I know you'll love it? Oh, hun, it's not my first time. Not by any means. Are you disappointed? Well don't be. We can even pretend if you like. But, listen. I'm going to whisper. I'm a nasty anal whore. I love it. You hit the jackpot. I'm that mythical beast, a girl who cums from ass-fucking. I cum so hard. Can you imagine me squeezing my sphincter so tightly on the root of your cock as I scream your name? You can, can't you? Let's make it happen, you and me.

You are getting so hard thinking about it. That's good. That's so good. The harder the better. Well, let's not just talk about it, shall we? Want to know a secret? I planned this. I'm already nice and clean for you. I'm really thorough. I want to suck your cock afterwards, so I make sure everything is right. I also lubed myself. You can get straight to it. But maybe it would be fun to have you add a little more. You'd like that? Great.

Well, I can see just how this is affecting you. That bulge in your pants is pretty obvious. Strip for me honey. I'd like to maybe suck you just a little first. That's it. Wow! Those clothes came off quickly. So big and so hard. I just have to take it in my mouth.

Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm.

Sorry to have been so quiet, hard to talk with your mouth full. I'm so turned on, babe. I'm so ready for this. You are too, aren't you? I can't resist jerking you just a little. So hard. I want it deep in me. Deep in my tight little ass.

Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm.

I'm a deep throat whore too you know. I love the taste of cock. Oh, I want it again.

Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm.

But, hun. You're all naked and I'm still in my clothes. Let's do something about that shall we? Jerking yourself, while watching me strip? What a bad boy. Just make sure you don't get too excited. I want a deep, long anal pounding. I want you to make me cum before you flood me with your semen.

So, let me start by pulling off my crop top. You can see I'm not wearing a bra. I don't really need to. Can you see how my nipples are hard and poking through the thin cotton. I'm going to pinch them. I like that. We can have fun with clamps together another time. Oh, thinking about you clamping me is getting me so wet. This top has to go.

There. I'm not a big girl, am I? But they are kinda perky, aren't they? They bounce just a tiny bit if I jiggle. You like that? Good. See how flat my stomach is. All that running. My legs are toned too. Let me turn round. These jean shorts are so tiny. They make my little legs look longer, don't they? I like my butt. I'm a skinny girl, but I have a nice, juicy bubble butt. Let me bend over. How about I jiggle a bit again? So bouncy. Imagine your body thumping into my butt-cheeks as your cock fills my ass. Imagine my flesh rippling with the impact. Soon, babe. I promise. Soon.

You want me to lose the shorts? Of course, anything you say. I just love to please. Let me wriggle them down. Oh, dear! They are so tight that I've pulled my panties off too. Do you like me naked? Let me bend over again. You want to see my little asshole? Of course. Let me reach back and spread. Mmm. Can you see, I've got a butt-plug in? Isn't the jewel pretty? It's meant to be amethyst, but I think it's plastic. Still, pretty, right? Nestling between my cheeks. I'm stretching myself just enough to accommodate your big cock, but not too much. I know you want tightness. I want that too. I want to feel so full.

Want to play with my plug, hun? You can. Tap the base. It makes me tingle. Oh yeah! Just like that. Want to pull on it a bit? Slowly now, not all the way out. Just stretch my sphincter. Oh, baby. You are making me so hot. I need fingers in my pussy. So good. If I spread a bit and lean forward more, you can see me stuffing myself. But not for you today. My pussy is off limits. This is an anal only day.

Oh, babe. You're dripping. Are you really that excited? I love the taste of pre-cum.

Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm.

I know, I shouldn't. But I'm addicted to cock-sucking. This is driving me crazy. I want it now. I'm going to hold on to this table and bend over. Now pull harder on my butt-plug. Like that. Harder. Oh! Sorry for the yelp! It just popped out didn't it? Oh, you liked the yelp? Bad boy. I'm a bad girl too. Just a moment, I'm going to turn round again.

Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm.

I like sucking things that have been in my ass you see. Your cock is next. Now I'm ready, I'm so ready. Let me get back in position. I can't wait for more lube. Just take me. Take me now. That's it. Oh, your head feels big pushing on my ring. I'm so glad I prepared myself.

Now push. Don't be scared. It's opening. It's opening for you. Don't worry. I want it. I want it balls-deep. Use your thumb, honey. That's it. Push. And I'll op.. oh!!!! Yes, hun. Just like that. Oh! Give me a second to get used to you. Wow! You're big. But I like that.

Now fuck me! Fuck my ass!

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
710 Followers