All Comments on 'I Wanna Be Your Handyman Ch. 03'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
I was so hoping he would take his mom on New Years Eve.

Really super hot, and I hope that he gets his sister again real soon. It reads as if Jessica is keeping his ball sack drained so much, that he doesn't have enough to go around for all of his women, the little bitch.

I was wondering if the AP Nicole was wanting to get pregnant from our super-stud? By the way she wanted to keep his cum in her pussy, she may become knocked-up.

Anyway Dawg, it's a super hot read, and I'll be watching for the next chapter.

Thanks.

spbowlspbowlabout 13 years ago
FUCKING GREAT !!!

Great story. had a great chance to get mom on new years. need to work on that. maybe mom catches son and daughter going at it...

Keep the chapters coming, you can do many with this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot

Very Good! I was hoping mom and son would hook up. I hope it happens real soon and don't forget sis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Shares in the company.

D.D the coke salesman, The story only gets better keep em cummin.I think if someone was hung like Matt they wouldn't be fixing fans and such. I guess it's a great way to get in the door. Lucky SOB.ciao.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 13 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous, re: Coke salesman

Thanks for the laugh...darned near knocked me off my chair with laughter! And then you end your comment with an almost verbatim sentence from chapter four, submitted about 24 hours ago. Love the way you think though. Thanks for reading and commenting

P.S. to DDRich and others. Matt is getting tons of pussy etc, so for him to do his mom on New Years Eve was a huge leap, to my way of thinking. But it did plant the seed in his mind that perhaps she could benefit from his special tool.

Don't forget to VOTE!

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Um

um. Totally unnecessary usage of UM. In the wrong parts of speech, making no sense at all.

Denny CraneDenny Craneabout 13 years ago
dear anonymous

Um..would you just...um...shut the fuck...um...up?

Seriously? You felt the need to comment about the use of "um" in a story? It's not a word, you fucktard! It's a sound people make when they're considering something. What about "umph" or "urgh" or "oaph." What "parts of speech" did he mess up there? Fuck ...I swear Lit is full of retards sometimes.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 13 years agoAuthor
Um....thankyou...um...Denny Crane!

God some of the comments on this site! Thanks Denny for coming to my defense. However, I think you were being mean to the retards of the world. This brave 'anonymous' commentator is much worse than that...um...he is what I call a "Fucktard". My motto is; fucktards of the world unite...and get off of Literotica!

Thanks again D.C.

dezurtdawg, um.

ES003ES003over 12 years ago
Cokes...

I went through 2 cokes on this chapter, nice!

arelativearelativeover 12 years ago

definately need to find a way to remove fucktards from literotica :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
U sooo right "urelative" !

Starting with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unreal but Hot

Really hot story and though we know it’s all fantasy it would nice if there was something to explain Matt’s sexual powers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

I thought this whole series was awesome, you did a fantastic job of it. Well done, could it go longer?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
not bad, just lacking a little something

I discovered your writing a couple weeks ago and have thoroughly enjoyed reading every story you have shared here. That being said this particular chapter is lacking one element. Every one of your other stories has had a plethora of incest, hell even the second chapter of this story had at least one incest scene. This one only hinted at it. While I dix read your introduction to this chapter I was still hoping that there would be more then June sucking Jessica's pussy juices off Matt's cock. And Matt tongue fucking his mothers throat. Even if it was just mom giving Matt a small sample of her oral talents!

majordusty1majordusty1almost 4 years ago

That carpet munching scene with jessixa had me in stitches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Watch what you write

It's know not now. You say loose instead of lose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love to see a short side story of the other side of the door, maybe from Phillip's POV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is really good stuff. HOT! Well-written. Screw all these smug “junior authors” — let them write their own stuff. Your stuff is really good. I love it.

Tiger4460Tiger4460about 2 years ago

Great story and every boys dream. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous