I Was 18 Yesterday

Story Info
Black cock sex.
2.1k words
4.32
86.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 18 yesterday. I had a brilliant day. I got presents off all my mates and they threw me an amazing surprise party. I've only just got back and thought I'd write about it.

I had arranged to go to the pub with a couple of girlfriends. We were sorting out what we were all going to wear. The girls handed me a skimpy top and very short skirt. I stripped off naked and put on the clothes they handed me. I looked into the mirror and liked what I saw. The girls blew wolf whistles and told me I looked drop dead gorgeous.

I'm medium height and slim. I have long legs that go up to a tight firm ass and a flat stomach which leads down to a neatly trimmed pussy. My tits are a nice size and firm. Needless to say I've had loads of compliments and no shortage of boyfriends.

We proceeded down to the pub which is only a short walk away from the family home. As I entered the pub all of my friends, male and female, cheered, clapped and blew wolf whistles. Everyone was there. Old school friends, new college friends, old boyfriends and other guys who I knew from the area.

We had a great night drinking and dancing. As time got on people started to drift off. Some of the girls and a few guys gathered around on sofas and arranged to go to a night club to continue the party.

Once at the night club there was plenty more drinking and a lot more dancing. I wasn't that drunk even though I'd had quite a few drinks. Come closing time there were even fewer girls and guys in our little party but we weren't finished having a good time.

Rob, a huge well built black guy who I knew from college suggested we go to his flat to continue the party. We all agreed and off we went. Thankfully he didn't live far away so we all walked there arm in arm, singing and skipping.

Once there Rob put on some music and cracked open cans of beer and opened bottles of spirits for everyone to enjoy. We danced and sang and drank. As the night wore on some of the guys and girls drifted off into different rooms.

I found myself eventually left alone in the sitting room with Rob and his mate Pete. Pete was a tall lad but not as well built as Rob and not as dark. He was also at college but I didn't know him too well. I found them both extremely sexy guys and I'm pretty sure they thought the same about me as they couldn't keep their eyes off me all night.

The cd on the player finished and silence engulfed the room. Rob handed me and Pete another drink and sat down on the sofa. We started to chat about life at college, girlfriends and boyfriends, work and play.

After a short while talking Rob suggested we put on a movie and have a laugh. We agreed and on a film went. Not the sort of movie I had in mind though.

As the picture flickered onto the screen all I saw was a young thin white girl being fucked to within an inch of her life by the biggest blackest cock I'd ever seen. She was on her knees with her butt in the air being pounded while a cock in her mouth was being thrust in and out.

I sat there open mouthed, both in shock and in excitement. After a while of the girl being pummelled by the two black cocks it all ended with jizz being sprayed all over her. In her mouth, on her face, on her tits and in her pussy.

I looked at Rob and Pete who were smiling at me. I must admit I had wondered what Rob's cock was like. I had fancied him for ages but had never dated a black guy before and was a little scared. My pussy was wet and my nipples were erect. I was obviously turned on by what I'd seen and they knew it.

Rob came over to me and took my hand. I stood up. He towered over me. He pulled me close to him and planted his full lips on mine. His tongue probed my mouth in a long lingering kiss. His hands wandered over my body. Lifting my tight little skirt up and giving Pete an eye full of bare naked ass.

Engrossed in the kiss I let my hand wander. I found myself undoing Rob's jeans and reaching in for the cock which I had wondered about in the past. Finding it I almost gagged in shock as my hand could reach around the shaft. He was so thick and massive in length. Longer than anything I had ever experienced.

Pete was now standing behind me. He started to lift off my skimpy top to reveal my breasts to them both. Off came the skirt and there I was, in a deep lingering kiss with Rob, naked for them both to see.

We broke off the kissing as I pulled off Rob's jeans. Pete was still behind me with his hands cupping my tits and playing with my erect nipples. Rob's fingers started wandering around my body. I parted my legs slightly as he reached the top of them allowing him access to my moist pussy. Sighing, I almost collapsed as his large finger entered me.

Pete let go of me and undressed while Rob pleasured me with his huge finger. I was in heaven. His finger felt like some of the cocks my ex boyfriends had. He withdrew his finger just as I was about to have my first orgasm. I gripped his huge cock and started to move my fingers up and down his huge shaft. It got bigger and bigger as I jerked him off. I dropped to my knees and kissed the head of his cock. He was easily 11 inches and so wide. Licking and kissing the head of his cock I felt Pete behind me playing with my pussy. His tongue was licking my ass and then my wet pussy. I pushed my butt higher into the air as he probed me with his tongue. All the while I was licking and kissing Rob's cock. I opened my mouth wide and slid it onto Rob's shaft. I couldn't fit much in as he was way too big.

Sucking him and playing with his balls was sooo nice. The first black cock I'd ever experienced was going to fuck me soon. No sooner had that thought entered my mind I felt Pete push his huge cock into me. It must have been around 9 inches in length and not as wide as Rob's. It felt incredible. The biggest cock I'd ever had was 6 inches. He slid it in and out getting deeper with each thrust. As he thrust into me he pushed me onto Rob's cock. Sucking and fucking, my idea of bliss.

God, I was in heaven. Pete built up speed and I knew he was going to cum. He pulled out and I spun round quick and took his cock into my mouth just as he started shooting his load. Jet after jet streamed into my mouth. Hot jizz trickled down my chin, but I managed to swallow most of it. Why waste it?

Rob sat back and watched me swallow Pete's load. Wanking his huge cock.

Once Pete had exhausted his supply I looked at Rob with wanton lust. I got between his legs and took his cock back into my mouth. Sucking him and licking him getting him harder. I got up and straddled his lap. His cock was between us as I leant over and kissed him deep. I lifted myself up and guided his enormous weapon into my gaping wet pussy.

Sliding down onto him it felt like his cock was tearing my pussy apart. I lifted up and then thrust back down impaling myself deeper. I was determined to get all 11 inches into me.

I started riding him faster and faster and deeper and deeper until I could feel his heavy balls slapping my butt. My head was swaying from side to side and I was moaning loudly as Rob's immense cock pounded my pussy. He was gripping my ass, pulling me onto him and I willingly went with it.

A cock was pushed onto my lips as I fucked Rob's cock. I opened my eyes to see Pete standing on the sofa, his cock erect and wanting sucked. I willingly opened my mouth and sucked him and I bounced up and down the huge cock inside me. The first orgasm of the night wasn't far away from me now as Rob's cock reached the inner depths of my body. Within moments of Pete's cock entering my mouth and feeling Rob so deep in my belly I came. Almost screaming my body shuddered and jolted as if I were being electrocuted.

Rob didn't slow down. Thrusting up as I slammed down onto him. Pete fucking my mouth. Pete's balls tightened as I sucked his cock and I knew I was about to taste his seed again. It was like a hose had been turned on in my mouth. A torrent of jizz flooded my throat as I struggled to swallow. This time I got all of it. Pete flopped down onto the sofa next to Rob as we continued to fuck. Rob lifted me up and lay me down onto my back on the floor all the while fucking his cock in and out of me. I wrapped my legs around his back as he pounded the shit out of me. Stretching my pussy to its limits.

After a short while of the furious fucking Rob gathered pace and I knew I was about to get his load. As we fucked he asked me if I wanted him to pull out and cum on my stomach and tits but I had no intention of letting him out of my pussy. I wanted to feel his black jizz in my tummy. With a loud groan he thrust into me hard and I felt the first hot splash of cum enter my body. Thrust after thrust he unloaded his balls into me which triggered another incredible orgasm in me.

We lay for a while. His limp but, still huge cock, inside of me.

I started moving my hips and clenching my pussy as tight as I could to try and get my new lover hard again. Sensing this Rob started moving his hips, in small fucking movements. It felt amazing feeling his cock grow inside of me. I wanted more and moaned as he started to fuck me faster and harder.

After a minute or so of unbelievable fucking Rob lifted himself off me. My pussy stretched to its limits, cum fucked deep inside of me glistening as the light hit it. I got up dazed and turned onto my hands and knees and opened my legs inviting him back in. He took the invite and guided his tool back into me. Filling me up to the hilt with his black meat. Pete took the chance to have his cock sucked again and got in front of me.

I was getting the fucking of my life and I loved every second and never wanted it to end.

Rob pounded my pussy for a good 10 minutes before he unloaded his balls into me again. His hot sticky cum filled me and my pussy drank it all.

Rob pulled his cock out of me with a plop and collapsed onto the floor exhausted. I was still sucking Pete's cock but felt it was time for his cock to get the chance to fuck my pussy. I lay down on my back and invited him into me with legs spread wide. He took the invite with enthusiasm and shoved his cock into me with one thrust.

We fucked like rabbits.

He gave me my fourth orgasm of the night. Fucking me hard and fast I egged him on by moaning loud. Asking him to cum in my pussy. After a short time of this dirty talk he gave a hard deep thrust and I felt him cum. His hot load splashing the insides of my pussy. We kissed as he thrust his last few drops of jizz into me.

He rolled off me exhausted and I lay there with my legs open and cum dribbling from my pussy. Time had flown passed, we had been fucking for over 3 hours before we all went to bed together.

Oh yeah, I didn't say what time it was now. 3 O'clock in the afternoon. I spent the morning fucking Rob and Pete. I swear I can taste the cum they've pumped into my pussy, there's so much of it.

Best birthday I've ever had.