All Comments on 'I Was 18 Yesterday'

by mightymaul

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not worth Reading

Stupid story, poorly done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
happy

I am very happy for all of you. It was not very ear rotic but as long as you are happy, that's all that matters. Big cocks and black guys. One 9" and the other 11". It was nice of you to not make fun of the little guy. And they went to college too? Educated and hung. Who could ask for anything more, besides employed? Happy birthday. I hope you have many more of them. Maybe next year you will find two black guys with 10" and 14" cocks. That would make the birthday even better, I assume. By the time you are 30, you will have graduated to real black guys instead of these needle dicked mofos. The ones with 19" and 23" cocks, and think how much better that will be!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
got me

that got me like so wet....i masterbated. i wish you had some dialog tho.

tittysuckertittysuckerabout 15 years ago
OUT FUCKING STANDING !!!!!!!

Great story fella....Got me very hard and i

beat off twice while reading it !!! The only way it could have been better is...If it was written by a girl and if there had been some hot, dirty dialog. But it had me licking plaenty of precum before i blew my load. Sure Hope You Continue And Write More.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mmmm just like my daughter

i have spied on my princess 3 times now...she adores big nigga cock inside her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So lucky

Just 18 and joyously having it away with a couple of giant dicks! I should be so lucky as the young girl here. It makes me wonder what I have missed. Now nearing 40 and a young widow, I get my sexual excitement from reading these stories - and wishing I could share some of the experiences. I did have two cocks once - in the store room of the supermarket where we worked - but they were no more than 7" and one of the excited fellas shot his cum load and went all limp before his pal had finished serving me. So, I only had one of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous