All Comments on 'I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 01'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
fluerfluerabout 12 years ago

Andrew is a sneaky little bastard. His down fall is going to be ever so sweet.

As for Dr. Hathaway, only time will tell. He has made a lot of assumption about Patricia.

Lawrence just needs to be taken out. He causes nothing but misery. I just hope he taken care of before any harm comes to Sally and the gang.

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Fascinating

A fine start to this story.

Excellent work per usual.

Thank you

M1

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
what a chapter

firuntil st of all i can say is wow what a chapter i can hardly wait for the next one

Andrew is a not only a bully but a coward and I can not wait until Kenji puts him in his place . I think Joel needs to wise up and tell what happen excellent start to your next portion of this wonderful tale

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago

Well thank you for the continuation of the story. It is wonderful to be able to follow their progression. Andrew seem right for the pickens for the new order of the Klan. This is going to be an insteresting ride can't wait for the update!

bignsassy818bignsassy818about 12 years ago
Thank you so much!!!

I loved that you continued their story because it's just too good that you want to read kore. I also love how the focus is back on Kenji and Patricia's relationship because towards the end of the last series, so many things were going on that they were pushed back a bit. I understand that having a lot of plot twists is essential for a goid story but I'm just happy to see Kenji and Patricia interact with each other.

Again, many thanks and I look forward to your update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lovely

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow! I almost missed it because it was misfiled.

I really enjoyed this latest chapter, I'm guessing that maybe Harlen Kelly will not share his son's corrosive prejudice, PTSD is a funny thing and sometimes people who seem addled by it just are not. I want to see Joel come out of his shell though, I bet he's a big sweetheart! I also bet that he will, at some point get pissed enough that he will become a force to be reckoned with.

cbarkins54cbarkins54about 12 years ago
WHY?

I know that the time they live is volatile, but for goodness sake, I almost had a coronary and now that anxiety is back, why can't these people catch a bloody break?!?! God knows they deserve it just let them be alright, please? BTW this is one one of the most awesome reads, you kick ass, now if you could make Kevyn and Patrick move their asses into their relationship already, we'll be on the right track, love that story but they need a break and Kevyn needs to lighten up on herself. Fearfully waiting on the next chapter.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Wow

A great start to another fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Next Chapter

I'm am jonesing for another installment....

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 12 years agoAuthor
anon 3/12/12

It's pending.

gleelover69gleelover69about 12 years ago
Please update...

I check LitE almost every hour waiting for an update of this story, its one of my all time favorite stories on the site. I love the characters and the tory lines and dread the day that it will come to an end :-( I literally can not wait for an update of this story, im addicted to it and am going through withdrawl right now.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 12 years agoAuthor
apologies

I must apologize for the delay in the next chapter. I submitted it but for whatever reason lit thought that there was mo chapter 1. I resubmitted it today and I hope that it is up soon. Thank you all sp much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks Kala...

For the explanation because I am addicted to this story and I need my fix!!! Will keep up stalking ALL your stories!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I want Andrew dead and buried in the ocean!! Baring that kicked out of school and in jail!! Love it so far!!

AsgrlAsgrlabout 11 years ago

where is part 1 of this story? I'm finding it hard to follow along but it seems so interesting.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 11 years agoAuthor
part 1

Part one has been taken down. It is with the publisher

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXabout 8 years ago
Part 2

Not much point in Part 2 being here, then

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES