All Comments on 'I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 12'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 11 years ago

As always wonderful. I really hope that Andrew man up and not allow his father to waste away in prison for his evil wrongdoings. I wonder what is in store for Marie exactly what is she going to get into. Looking forward to the update.

donaldedonaldeover 11 years ago
umm speechless

wow I am glad they have Andrew behind bars and that Peter will be alright . I hope that they do not believe Harlan's confession. Andrew needs to be taking off of the street he is a dangerous deranged psychopath.

Hopefully things will settle down and Kenji and family can get back to their quiet lives .

Excellent chapter as always can not wait for the next one

Mostera1Mostera1over 11 years ago
The length

The length a father would go to protect his son, albeit a despicable piece of crap. I certainly hope the police will not believe him, but we shall see. That would be bizarre. Andrew shot Pete too. The spin here will be interesting. I am glad Ernie is growing up, and I look forward to that. I hope Ty never sees his child, and Becca stays away.

I admire Joel, he has really stepped up to the plate.

Thank you!

M1

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How Could You??

End on that cliffhanger?! What an awesome update! Please don't let Harlan in and let Andrew out, unless its to be killed by Ernie. I've been reading this since the beginning and you've got me hooked!! Youre a great writer and I appreciate your passion.

My only criticism is that your characters are not clearly described. Patricia has full hips but are her legs slender? Does she keep her hair in a bun? Is Isadora short, tall, chunky? Does Saul brood, have a strong chin?

But at the end of the day, I'll continue creating them in my mind. Thanks for your hard work.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago
Are you trying to kill me?

Don't you know that cliffhangers are of the devil? So loving this story and I am so grateful that you share your talent. Andrew is a nut case and his father is stupid. You saying that you killed Milt when you didn't isn't helping your son. Being punished for his hateful actions will teach him a lesson. The world would be better off without him anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Andrew is a punk

If he let's his father take the fall. He will do time regardless because he shot a federal agent, just how much time will be determined on whether he fesses up about Milton's murder. Glad to see Becca has grown up. Great chapter.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

I fully understand how a parent would sacrifice anything for their child, but Harlan is not truly helping Andrew by helping him to escape the consequences of his actions. I think Ernie will step to admit what he knows about Milt's death and his sacrifice will be for nothing. Unless Andrew decides to man up and not allow his father to take the blame.

fluerfluerover 11 years ago

Oh snap. I didn't think I could grow to dislike Andrew anymore then I do now. How many more people must he drag down?

jazz1190jazz1190over 11 years ago

i just hope that andrew will not let his father pay for his mistakes.. he has already done enough to hurt his family.. I hope he is man enough to pain for his own actions.. more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
<3ed it! (As if I ever have'nt)

Cant express my excitement reading this story. I took time to read it and made sure that it sunk in all the way. Amazing. You know it dawned on me that while reading another similar love story came up: Snow Falling on Cedars by David Gutherson. I cannot justly describe my obsession with that story and I believe it is what made my addiction to your story so strong. If you guys have no read it I highly recommend it. Also the movie and soundtrack are amazing. I fall asleep to the soundtrack at night, its brilliant. I often run through songs that I like when reading this story and it makes it more vivid. Please tell us more details about your publishing of this story if possible.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 11 years ago
I hope

Andrew does not let his father pay for his stupidness. He needs to man up. Man waht a great story. this really needs to be a movie!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Will there be more?

Even if its a new "book" please tell me there will be more of these gallant hard working people!

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 11 years agoAuthor
will there be more?

Yes... Ch 13 is in the works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...