Ice Hot

Story Info
Rodney plans a very special evening for John.
2.2k words
4.9
17.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warnings: This contains elements of D/s. Very mild bondage, within an established loving relationship.

The following charaters are from the Sci-Fi show 'Stargate Atlantis'

Disclaimer: I am just playing with these 'boys' for a while. I am not making any money from this. I will return them in good condition, though they may be a little tired!

Summary: Rodney plans a 'special evening' for John.

A/N: This is my first ever slash fic, or maybe I should say PWP. I must thank the wonderful Bluespirit for being my beta.*Hugs* I really don't know what I would have done without her!


Everything was ready when John arrived, the lighting had been turned down low and the room felt warm. John could see that an assortment of toys had already been laid out neatly on the nightstand. He had no idea what to expect, he never did when Rodney planned something. Though Rodney could always be relied on to be 'inventive' when it came to sex. Rodney had just told him that he had a 'special evening' planned to celebrate the fact that they saved Atlantis from the bad guys yet again. His stomach flipped with anticipation of what lay ahead.

A soft voice spoke from the other side of the room, "John."

John turned to find Rodney sitting on one of the comfy armchairs, with a drink in one hand, looking very confident and relaxed. He was wearing a pair of casual black pants and one of John's favourite grey tee shirts, the one that hugged his body.

"John, I don't want you to say anything, I just want you to take off your clothes for me, but leave your boxers on."

John silently did as he was asked; he started slowly unbuttoning his shirt, one button at a time, until he slid the shirt off his body. He then kicked off his shoes and socks and removed his pants, leaving himself wearing just his boxers. He was already hard and he knew that his arousal would be very noticeable.

Rodney finished his drink, ice clinking against the glass as he put it down, and walked over to John. His fingers took hold of the waistband of John's boxers and he tugged them down his body. As John stepped out of them, his cock sprang free from its confinement.

John, heart pounding, still did not speak; he stood with feet apart, his back straight and hands clasped behind his back, head bowed. Christ! Seeing Rodney like this, standing before him, still clothed and very much in control, was so damn hot. He wanted nothing more than to sink to his knees and suck Rodney's cock, to give himself over for Rodney's pleasure.

As Rodney walked around him, John could feel Rodney's eyes taking in every inch of his body; he could not suppress a shiver as Rodney ran his fingers through the smattering of dark hair that covered his chest.

Rodney stopped in front of John, "Ssh, it's okay," he soothed, stroking John's arm reassuringly. "What's your safe word?"

John thought for a moment, "Ferris wheel."

"Ferris wheel." Rodney repeated, "Good."

John didn't expect to use it, he trusted Rodney totally, but he knew that it would make Rodney feel happier.

"I see you're already hard for me," Rodney said with a grin. He reached down and stroked John's cock, it hardened even more at his touch.

John sighed again, relaxing more, and leaned forward, pushing himself into Rodney's hand. The idea of Rodney being in control of him in this way was such a huge turn on. It was something that he'd secretly fantasised about many times. And now that it was happening, he couldn't believe how aroused he was and the evening had barely begun.

"You want to come already?" Rodney asked with a laugh. "Well, let's get this clear right now, you are mine, and this," he ran his hand along John's cock again, "belongs to me now, I'm in control here tonight, and you'll only come with my permission, if I let you come at all. Is that clear?"

John swallowed, "Yes, Rodney."

"Good."

Then for the first time that evening, Rodney kissed John, softly and gently at first, licking and nipping at his lips. John relaxed, and opened up for him, letting Rodney push his tongue deep into John's mouth, devouring him, leaving John in no doubt who was in charge. Rodney pulled away after a few minutes, leaving John standing there, breathless, lips swollen. Rodney pulled off his own tee shirt and shorts and tossed them aside.

"Now, why don't you show me what this beautiful mouth of yours can do?"

John knelt in front of Rodney's long thick cock. He placed a quick kiss on the tip, before he looked to Rodney for permission to carry on. After a nod from Rodney, John reached out and slowly began to caress Rodney's cock with his fingers, loving how it grew even thicker and harder in his hands. He began to tease the tip by flicking his tongue back and forth over and around it. He heard Rodney moan and felt his hands move to his head. John felt a warm feeling of pleasure flow through him as he took Rodney into his mouth, slowly at first, letting his mouth gently bob up and down, taking him in inch by inch.

"Ohh... yeah, that's it, John."

John devoted himself to his task, sucking and licking Rodney's cock from the tip to base. He felt Rodney's fingers tightening in his hair as he gently grazed his teeth down the shaft. Then he alternated between each of Rodney's balls, sucking and rolling them inside his mouth with his tongue. John gripped Rodney's cock around the base with his hand and moved it up and down at the same time as he flicked his tongue over the head of his cock. He felt Rodney's fingers winding themselves in his hair as he opened his mouth wide and relaxed his throat, he then took him deep.

Rodney sighed and began thrusting his hips back and forth, forcing his cock further into John's mouth. It didn't take long and several deep thrusts later he came, spurting down John's throat.

"Mmm, that was good," Rodney ran his hands through John's unruly hair, as John licked his cock all over making sure he was clean.

"Now I want you to go and lay on the bed on your back," Rodney instructed.

John did as he was told, feeling more relaxed and at ease with himself than he had in a while. He lay down with his arms by his sides. He felt surprisingly free, letting Rodney take charge, and make all the decisions.

Rodney came over, and taking John's arms, he moved them above his head and fastened leather cuffs to his wrists securing him to the bed. Before moving away Rodney bent down and kissed John again, hard and passionately. When he finally pulled away they were both panting and breathing hard.

Rodney picked up an ice cube out of his glass; John had failed to notice that Rodney had placed his drink on the unit earlier. Rodney put the ice to his lips and seemed to be sucking the water off it. He came back over to John and pressed the ice to John's lips, letting cold water drip onto them. Then Rodney took the ice away and licked John's lips, teasing him, before he took the ice cube and ran it down John's chin, neck and over his chest.

"Ooh, that's freezing," John complained, wriggling.

"Idiot, ice is usually cold. And to think that you actually passed a Mensa test?" Rodney rolled his eyes, but smiled affectionately at John, as he continued to move the ice around John's chest.

John moaned and arched his back, pulling at his bindings; he desperately wanted to touch Rodney, to kiss him. Rodney grinned and ran the ice cube over both of John's nipples causing them to harden. Rodney held the ice over one nipple whilst he suckled on the other one, then he gave the same tortuous treatment to the other. John squirmed at the extremes of sensation - the intense heat of Rodney's mouth and the numbing cold of the ice cube. His cock was so incredibly hard now, he felt like he could burst at any moment.

Rodney must have sensed this as his hand moved to John's cock. He looked into John's eyes as he stroked him. He leaned closer and whispered,

"I know you want to come John, but you can hold it for me, can't you? I want to play with you for a bit longer."

John bit back a moan and nodded, he so wanted to come, but he wanted to please Rodney.

"I love it when you surrender to me," Rodney told him, gliding the ice closer to John's hard leaking cock. He slowly ran the ice cube along its length, before he finally took John's cock into his hot mouth and gave him the 'Rodney special'. He started off with slow gentle sucks and licks, before taking in as much of John's cock as he could, using his tongue to swirl all around John's shaft wherever it could reach. Jesus! John loved what Rodney could do with that damn clever mouth of his.

"Oh god, Rodney..."

John growled with frustration as Rodney's mouth left his cock and was replaced once again with the ice cube. John strained at his bonds; he was so turned on, but helpless to do anything about it. Rodney teased John mercilessly, alternating between using his mouth and the ice on his cock. He teased him so much that John thought he might not be able to hold back any longer. He started to think about baseball, prime numbers, anything at all, just to stop himself from coming before he was allowed.

"Rodney, I'm close...I need to come," he pleaded.

It seemed to John that Rodney could once again sense that he really was close to losing it, because he stopped. He took John's face in his hands, and slowly kissed him, exploring his mouth with his tongue, and then nipping playfully at his neck. After a moment he reached up and unfastened the cuffs.

"Get on to your hands and knees, I want to fuck you," he told John.

Whilst Rodney reached out for the tube of lubricant and generously covered his cock, John did as he was told, getting himself onto all fours and presenting his ass for Rodney's pleasure. He was not sure how much longer he could hold on for; he was shaking as he struggled to keep himself under control. Oh god, he really needed Rodney inside him.

Rodney positioned himself behind John and pressed a lubed finger into John's tight ass. John moaned as it slid in easily. Rodney quickly added a second finger and moved them back and forth; making sure that John was relaxed before pulling them out and replacing them with his cock. With one arm around John's waist holding him still Rodney pushed forward, moaning as he slid into John's ass.

"Oh fuck...you feel so good, so tight," Rodney gasped, as he rocked back and forth, giving John a moment to adjust to his size. When Rodney began to move once again, he took long, slow, leisurely thrusts.

John moaned, eagerly pushing back onto Rodney's cock, he wanted it deep. He loved the feel of Rodney's cock inside him, filling in all the best ways, making him feel whole. It felt as if the last piece of the jigsaw had been placed in the puzzle and was now completed. Yes, that's how Rodney made him feel, he made him feel whole and complete. It felt so damn good. "Fuck... Rodney...please!" John begged. This was damn hot, and he was so close, so desperate now.

"Patience," Rodney told him sternly.

Rodney shifted slightly and his thrusts became harder and deeper. John quivered and gasped as Rodney found that elusive sweet spot and slammed home, hitting it again and again. Rodney reached down and found John's hard weeping cock, and began to stroke it. Murmuring words of love and encouragement, Rodney picked up speed, ramming his cock in and out, until he came with a howl, pouring his seed into John's ass.

As John felt Rodney come inside him, Rodney managed to lean forward and whispered in his ear, "You can come now, John."

That was all John needed to hear, with a loud yell, he came too, harder than he had come in a long time. His body literally shook and quivered with such a force, that he felt as if he were going to pass out. His knees gave way and he collapsed on to the bed in a heap, with Rodney on top of him breathing heavily.

"Wow, that was intense," John said, after a few moments as he pulled Rodney into a tight embrace, kissing the back of his neck softly. They stayed like that for a while, before Rodney turned to face John and kissed him softly, stroking his face.

"Yes well, not only am I a genius, but a sex god too," Rodney grinned.

John threw his head back and laughed, "Oh you are, are you?"

"Yes. Yes I am. Now get over here, we have the night off, and still have lots of toys left to play with."