All Comments on 'If I Had Words...'

by lady_cat13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
First rate story

An extraordinary talent. Great writing and emotional content. "The best"

JuLee

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Romantic and erotic

A very hot read. Well done. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Jen24Jen24over 17 years ago
Super

Very good. I enjoyed the restrained use of language and the emotional honesty.

curl4evercurl4everover 17 years ago
Amazing

I had read this story several months ago as a literotica newbie. After noticing it referred to on a forum thread, I realized that even after such a long time, I had vivid memories of how erotic and sensual the story was. Upon rereading this morning, it had the same mesmerizing power.

You write with an amazing voice! Thanks for your gift to literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot!

I love this story for the eroticism and also for how it transports me to that place. I have been there, but not in a very long time.

The luxury of not having an alarm clock to rouse me and a lover.

I used to love to feel a cock get harder in my lips as my partner woke up.

Fantastic thing, this.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Very Erotic!

A lovely graphic description of a woman seducing her man even as he is in a deep sleep. Unbelievably erotic and sensual. Terrific Read!

leibeleibeabout 9 years ago
Loved this!

Beautiful description. Sometimes actions are better than words. The slow seduction was a powerful turn on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlady_cat13@lady_cat13
This is all kind of new. Maybe when the blushing dies down, I'll come up with something clever to put here.