If You Dare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
247 Followers

She was done. She felt vulnerable. She felt sexy. Tied, very vulnerable and sexy. Her ass was in the air because of the pillows, and she could only slightly struggle. Just as he wanted. She could imagine his view when he finds her like that. Now, just a little concerned, she had to wonder when he would arrive and what he would be doing to her.

As expected, Gloria heard her front door open after only a short time. And, the footsteps that were becoming familiar soon could be heard as they walked into the room. “Hi, sweetie,” he said. That velvet voice melted her concerns and she squirmed in her bonds, as if testing them. “You look very inviting, very tempting. I am going to enjoy you, today. Are you going to enjoy this, too?”

Well, that was the understatement of the day. Gloria was already becoming that sex slut of a woman she was last Saturday. Only today, she knew more about what could happen, so the feelings had quickly compounded. The scarf covered the desire in her eyes, but she knew he had other ways of knowing she enjoyed being treated like this.

He reached between her legs and lightly touched her exposed clit. It was hard and very sensitive. Gloria tensed up with his touch. Her whimpers were revealing. He leaned down on the bed. She could feel his hair brush her legs. Before she could react, he blew on her pussy and clit.

Shivers rushed through her, from head to toe. But, those shivers were nothing compared to the electricity in her aching pussy. She visualized his face between her legs. He had to be looking at her dripping desire. Concerns were far from her mind, now. She just wanted him to fuck her. She wanted him to fuck her, and fuck her hard. “God, you are driving me crazy. Please fuck me. Would you please just fuck me? I can’t stand this any longer. I will do anything you want, if you will just fuck me.”

He chuckled and patted her quivering ass with his hand. “Well, sweetie, this is part of your submissive training. This is also part of the fun. I am here to take advantage of you. You are my play toy for the afternoon. For a while, I’m going to do anything except fuck you. Your sexual needs will just have to wait.”

Gloria whined in protest. “Oh, please. I don’t think I can wait. I want you in me! I will do anything, anything at all, if you will just fuck me!”

Again, he chuckled. “Sweetie, aren’t you forgetting something? Look at where you are. You are mine for the duration. You will do anything I say. Your desire for me to fuck you this soon is only going to enhance my fun. Your mind is just where I want it. Shall we begin?”

Gloria whimpered both her displeasure and excitement. She knew it’d be a while before she would get to cum. But, she also knew it would be very powerful, when he did allow it. I need a hard cock deep in my pussy right now, she thought. But, knowing him, that cock would be anywhere except deep in her pussy. And to think, she got herself into this.

“Sweetie, first we need to get your attention away from pleasure. The best way to accomplish this is with pain. I have just the thing.”

His fingers went exploring inside her thighs. He began repeatedly pinching the sensitive area around her pussy. Gloria squirmed with each one. He moved around, but every pinch seemed to be on a more sensitive spot than the last. Gloria’s breathing was quickening and she protested each pinch. This wasn’t going to get her mind off her desire. This was just making it worse. Each time his hand moved, it brushed against her desperate pussy. These little bursts of pain and pleasure were just compounding everything. She twisted and turned, wiggling her ass, and humping the pillows beneath her.

His hands busy between her legs, he watched her excitement begin to increase. “You seem to like this, sweetie. It’s not enough pain to get your attention?” He walks over to the bag he brought with him. Gloria twists to watch, but she can’t see. He returns to the bed, and his hands return to her inner thighs. But, soon a sharper pain is added, then, another, and another. She moans softy at first, but her moans get louder. “Ouch! What is that? That hurts!”

“Ah, I got your attention. These are wooden clothespins. They are such a nice addition, don’t you think?”

“No! Ouch! They hurt!”

“Well, of course they do. That is the intent. I am helping you get your attention away from pleasure. These nasty little pinchers grab hold and don’t let go. Is your mind still on cumming?”

Gloria was in pain. Her mind was going in circles, trying to make sense of all she was experiencing. Her pussy was still dripping wet, but her tender inner thighs were in pain. He had attached four clothespins on either side of her pussy, on her most tender inner thighs. She wiggled and twitched, but they grabbed fast and hard. Even her slightest movements made them hurt that much more. “Please, take them off! The pain is too intense. I can’t handle it.” She screamed. Please!”

“No, you haven’t answered my question. Is your mind still on cumming?”

Gloria didn’t really know what she felt. She had intense pain on her sensitive thighs, and she wanted it to stop. But a larger feeling was taking over. The pain from the clothespins was intense, but her pussy was slowly finding her situation to be far from pain. She twisted and fought with the ropes, enjoying her captivity. She loved being bound, naked, and in his control. The pain was sharp and intense from those clothespins, but everything else she was experiencing was heaven. That cloud 10 feeling was back.

She was melting into her feelings, but he grew impatient with her. He gave her ass a swat, and asked his question again. “You haven’t answered my question. Is your mind still on cumming?”

When he swat her ass, it jiggled the clothespins on her thighs. The pain she felt there was quickly brought to the surface. It also brought her back to reality. Yelping in pain, she struggled to answer. But, what came out of her mouth was just her thinking aloud. “God, I don’t know. Yes, I think so, but there is something deep inside me...”

Her voice hesitated, thinking of a word to express what she was feeling. He gave her another swat in his insistence to get an answer. “Answer the question. It shouldn’t be this difficult. You either still want to cum or you don’t.”

With that swat, the clothespins jiggled again. They were starting to wiggle more, and a couple seemed to be slipping a little, only to end up pinching less of her skin, but with a more intense result. Her mind was forced to feel pain and only pain, because of the pins.

Gloria knew what he was doing. He knew the feelings she was experiencing. He knew her mind was swimming, nearly drowning in this fight of pleasure and pain. But, he still demanded an answer. With a deep breath, she tried to bring out the words. Words she didn’t know if she completely believed. “No, I don’t want to cum. That feeling is going away. Those clothespins are mean.”

“Now, was that so difficult?” He chuckled. His obvious glee caused a strong image to run through her thoughts. He was in control, totally. Any feeling she experienced was his to force or allow. Another wave of warm submission began to surface in her. This was truly a roller coaster of feelings.

He ran his palm over her quivering ass. His touch was warm and calming. The clothespins were not moving, and their menacing had subsided. He slid his hand down the crack of her ass, lightly caressing a finger over her ass hole. He messaged it, making light circular movements. Gloria responded to this by raising her ass and tensing her back hole. She sighed, then moaned as his finger continued to play.

His touch got heavy, localizing its circling at her very rear entrance. Then, it mellowed, returning to the light caress of before. Gloria responded to his finger as if it was a part of her. More accurately, she a part of it. She raised her body to his finger, asking for its penetration. His control flowed from that finger with tingling sexual electricity.

Again, a sigh escaped Gloria’s lips. She tried not to let him know how this was affecting her, but it was impossible. He knew. She was his to use and abuse at his will. As if to prove this, he removed his finger and waited for a reaction. And a reaction he got. Gloria yelled “No!” And her body lurched, as if to look for that finger she wanted inside her. But, she forgot about the clothespins. When her body lurched, it awakened those evil things and shooting pain awoke with them.

Gloria was in pain, again. Those damn clothespins were relentless. She quickly stopped any movement, but the pain still lingered. She gasped, then groaned. Why hadn’t she remembered those clothespins? They had been very effective in squelching a warm and wonderful feeling, again.

Her breath was now quick and shallow, hoping and waiting for the pain in her crotch to go away. Slowly, it did. Then, two of them were removed. She felt a new pain, sharp at first, but it quickly dulled. He rubbed the tormented areas where those clothespins had been, letting the blood return. Gloria whimpered her appreciation. Then, the second two were removed. He rubbed the affected areas from those so the blood would return.

Gloria breathed easier, and she even relaxed a little. She could feel her wrists and ankles ache from the slipknots. The rope had rubbed them raw and she hadn’t even noticed. Her arms and legs were weak. She was coming back to reality. But she knew this reality was still his to control. And the thought of this made her very wet.

----

If you like this story, please vote. If you have something to say to the author, please send anonymous feedback. Any feedback that includes a return address will get a reply. Thank you for voting honestly, and sending constructive feedback. Both are appreciated.

DVS
DVS
247 Followers
12