If You Dare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned down to whisper into her ear. “Sweetie, remember how you feel, right now. What you want is not always what you’ll get. Sometimes what you want is far removed from what you’ll get. You must learn your position. Once you do, this will all become easier for you.”

As he raised up, his hand caressed her body, down to her ass. He penetrated her with his finger, and Gloria nearly went through the roof. She raised her ass so she could fuck his finger, but he quickly took it away. Before Gloria could react, his finger was replaced with the dildo. He started fucking her ass with it, and she responded with appreciation. Her anal needs being satisfied, Gloria was close to cumming. She was anticipating the rhythm of the dildo, getting quicker in speed. She was very close to cumming, when he turned the vibrator back on and pressed it directly on her clit.

“OK, sweetie. I want you to cum and cum hard. Release all of that tension that has built up inside of you. Cum for me.”

Gloria let out a loud scream when her sensitive clit started buzzing from that vibrator. And, when he said she could cum, she couldn’t resist any longer. Another scream came from deep down inside her. Her whole body tensed as wave after wave of sensations rushed through her. He shoved the dildo deep into her ass, and held it there, as her body convulsed against it. The vibrator hummed a perfect tune, as a powerful orgasm over took her body. She came so hard she nearly passed out.

When she started to calm down, she had trouble breathing. He removed the gag so she could breath through her mouth. Saliva glistened around her lips and chin. Her chest was heaving, but the rest of her body lay limp and exhausted on the bed.

He leaned down and untied her right arm. “I will leave you, now. Lay here and rest. When you regain your strength, send me an email. I want to hear what you have learned.”

With those words, he was out the door. Gloria wanted to see him, but she was too exhausted to look. She just lay there on the bed, reliving the afternoon. And, what an afternoon.

----

If you like this story, please vote. If you have something to say to the author, please send anonymous feedback. Any feedback that includes a return address will get a reply. Thank you for voting

12