I'll Show You Mine If... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

"What the fuck are you doing here?" At least I think that's what she said. Though it sounded more like "Whthfuckrudohere!" All one word. Unable to answer her, let alone breathe, I just lay there moaning, trying to remember who I was, and what I was doing there in the first place when I suddenly felt her kneeling by my side. Words finally starting to reach me as she spoke, a bit more calmly this time.

"I'm sorry Robbie, are you ok?" she asked softly, though her next sentence had gone up a full octave, "But you scared the shit out of me!"

I was almost surprised that I literally hadn't, though again checking myself to see if I had, relieved to find I hadn't, though wondering now if I still had any balls left. I wouldn't have been at all surprised to find them dangling on the doorknob behind me as hard as she'd managed to kick me.

"Fuck Kris...I'm sorry," I just managed to say through gritted teeth.

"Bet you are!" she said seriously, though I then actually heard her laugh, though she was still trying to be somewhat apologetic about it too. "Next time you decide to try something like that, try telling me first!" she said trying to keep it together.

"If there will ever even be a next time," I said finally able to sit up somewhat though my hands were still down between my legs, checking to see if I actually had been seriously injured. My balls were still smarting, throbbing in a bad way as I looked up. But admittedly, it was ironically pleasant to see my very nude sister kneeling there beside me, a worried look on her face, though one corner of her lip was turned up as she fought to hold a smile.

"What are you doing home anyway?" She then asked. "I thought...you were having a good time at the party!"

"I came home to talk to you," I then said. "And no...not really," I said answering the second question.

"With what....your dick?" she asked me pointedly. "Or are you in the habit of just being naked whenever you want to sit down and talk?" she then asked me.

"Well, that was my original intention," I assured her. "Until I saw you, and then after that, maybe I was thinking more with my dick than with anything else, but you certainly taught me that probably wasn't a very wise choice."

She did laugh then.

"Here, let me help you up," she offered, taking my hand and putting it around herself as she stood, helping to lift me and then leading me over towards her bed where we both collapsed down onto it unceremoniously. "I just hope you didn't wake up mom and dad, you certainly landed hard enough."

"So did you," I reminded her, once again looking down to see if I was bleeding, or had broken anything. It still felt like it.

"Let me see..." she said pushing me down onto my back. Though she could have managed that with a single finger, all the strength had gone out of me as I flopped onto her bed on my back.

I felt Kris's hand on my now extremely flaccid prick, though she gently waggled it a little. "Well...nothing look's broken at least," she said looking me over, though my balls still felt like cracked eggs. "Want me to kiss it better for you?" She half chuckled.

"Yeah, would you?" I chuckled back, not really meaning for her too, nor certainly expecting it either. But that's when I felt her lips press lightly against the tip of it, doing just that. But she didn't leave it there either. In the next instant, I felt a second kiss, this one a bit further down on my shaft, and the next on my still very tender ball-sack, though she seemed to be even gentler there when doing it. Needless to say, I was as limp as a wet noodle. So when I felt Kris's mouth totally engulf me, I was surprised to say the least, not that she couldn't, like I said...at that moment there wasn't enough meat there to even come close to doing that. But what had surprised me, is that she'd done that in the first place.

"Kris..." I moaned, whatever pain I'd once felt or had been feeling, suddenly gone in the twinkling of an eye, now replaced by an entirely different sensation. "You don't..."

"Shut up," she mouthed around me. "Don't say anything, not now anyway. We'll talk later."

What she had once done to me with her hand, she now did to me with her mouth and her lips, only this was ten times better. I was again seeing stars, only this time, I could truly appreciate them. Unlike any time I'd ever felt previously with anyone, the sensations I now felt took me to places I never even knew existed. Her lips were velvety soft, her tongue (unlike a cats) was slippery soft, lapping at me with fleeting little tickling strokes between equally soft loving sucks and kisses that soon had my once small dinky little prick, now standing proudly at full staff. So much so, that Kris could no longer hold the entire length of it in the palm of her hand.

"Better?" she now asked as she continued running her tongue up and down the length of it, nibbling gently on the swollen, now angry (pleasurably so) looking head of it.

"Oh fuck yes...much!" I just managed to moan through once again gritted teeth, but this time doing so pleasurably, trying to will myself from not succumbing to the intensity of this erotic sensation.

Able to sit up now without any pain whatsoever, I did so, watching her as she lovingly paid homage to my prick. I enjoyed the view of her lovely firm breasts dangling beneath her, especially when she took one of them, holding it in her hand, rubbing it up and down the length of my cock, even going so far as to press her hard extended little nipple into the tiny eye-slit of my dick as though trying to fuck it. I watched when she pulled it away, a thin sliver of stringy pearl-like cum dew clinging to it, which she quickly used to smear and tease the tip of her nipple with before repeating the entire process with her other breast.

Kris soon after went back to gingerly licking and sucking me, my once sore tender balls, now tightening with pleasured expectation, the tingly hint of eventual release only then beginning to make itself known. I was close now, wondering if perhaps I should warn her, but she seemed to already sense it herself.

"I want to watch you actually cum this time," she told me softly. "I want to feel it on my breasts when you do," she then added. She licked and sucked me only a moment more, the eruption evident as I fought against it, her lips finally vacating my shaft as she knelt above me, now holding and aiming my rock hard prick between her tits. All I did was look at her, my eyes saying it all as I came, Kris quickly glancing down, watching the first spew of my cream as it leapt from the head of my dick, splashing against her breast in a series of thick copious discharges that never seemed to end as one after another continued spurting against her until it was dripping off her like melting icicles. Only after she was sure that she'd milked out every last drop from my still throbbing prick did she roll over onto her back. I lay, trying to catch my breath, watching as she ran her hands over and through the lake of spunk I had coated her breasts with. Massaging her breasts, covering them entirely, she then took some of the excess, running her hands down between her legs where she began coating her beautiful bare swollen pussy lips with it as well. I could only lay there mesmerized, seeing Kris as she playfully used my cream to further pleasure herself with. I watched as she spread her lips even further apart, her tiny little nodule of bliss popping out, all pink headed and glistening as she swabbed it with a sticky coated finger tip, feeding it my cream. She moaned pleasurably as she did so, causing me to roll over onto my side, reaching out towards her in order to help, though she stayed my hand.

"No, not this time...just watch," she said hotly aroused.

And I did watch. I watched as Kris touched herself for me, watched as she took the essence of my very being and slid some of it inside herself with her fingers, or continued rubbing it, stroking her hard little clitoris like a tiny cock until she began shaking uncontrollably, the tremors of pleasure now seizing her body in an involuntary fashion. I heard her breath once again begin to pant, the tiny little catches in between alerting me to the fact she was nearing her orgasm, my hands now seeking out her breasts. Kris at least allowed me this one minor joining to her as she came, my fingers now holding, rolling, lightly pinching her hard stiff nipples as she cried out vocally, allowing the sweetness of her pleasure to boil over deep within her gut, rolling out in low deep-throated tones until the music of that specific sound became one note, which she held for a very, very long time.

**

We lay, just holding one another for a very long time after that. I think we had both even slept for a while, waking up at the first movement, no matter how minor or subtle it had been, dosing off again, still holding, still listening to one another's hearts beating as we lay side by side.

Long before the sun rose however, Kris woke, gently waking me up. "Rob, you need to go back to your own room," she said shaking me awake. "Dad will be up soon for his weekly golf game, and then so will mother," she reminded me unnecessarily. And though I didn't want to, I soon after rolled out of bed. "How about I come back down after they've left?" I suggested hopefully.

"Not today," she said tiredly. "I've got a lot going on myself today too," she quickly added. "And...you and I still need to sit down and talk at some point," she then expressed. "Things are getting a little out of hand," she then added suddenly putting a damper on the entire evening we'd just spent together. Once again, I got the distinct impression that Kris was having misgivings about the little we had done. "And before things go any further, if they even do, we need to sit down and talk about it," she told me, all but escorting me towards the door as she did so. "So scoot...before dad gets up and sees you running around the house naked!" At least she did smile at that.

I had gone up to my room and immediately fallen asleep for another two and a half hours before waking up. When I did, the house was quiet. Not at all unexpectedly, I knew by the time that dad was out on the course, mom was half way across town visiting with her own girlfriends, and though I couldn't hear it, I assumed that Kris was perhaps finishing her wash and most likely by now folding it and putting it away. I came downstairs needing a cup of coffee, paused at the kitchen window looking out, and saw that my sister's car wasn't in the drive. It was now obvious no one was home at all. I walked over to pour a cup of coffee and saw a letter with my name on it propped up against the side of the coffee maker. I continued pouring my cup, then opening the envelope and sat down to read what Kris had written.

"Robbie," she began, something she very rarely called me personally, usually only when she was trying to keep things light between us, but it was also a habit she'd begun using whenever she had bad news to tell me too. Already I had a sense of foreboding as I continued. "As much as I enjoyed last night, as well as the last time we were together, I've sat here thinking about where it might be leading us both. As I did, I realized that nothing can come out of it except for heartache, for either one of us. I recalled the way you looked with Michelle, and admittedly I was jealous, and I had to ask myself why it was that I was. I have no right to be, any more than you have any right to be over me with whomever I may see or date in the future. We both know that to get any more deeply involved in fooling around, as much as we both might want to, it isn't going to do either one of us any good."

I took a breath, looked up, peering out the window, not wanting to read the rest of the letter, but I found I couldn't not either.

"Now, having said all that. I also know the temptation is too great to ignore either. And I know deep down inside that I can't refrain from wanting to continue, to feel and know the excitement I've felt in being with you. But I can't trust myself, nor you for that matter to leave it as such, not taking it any further than we already have. I do think this, and it's up to you to decide for yourself now if you can agree to this or not. Though I will leave it entirely up to you. As I'm sure you now know, I spoke with both Susan and Michelle at length about this yesterday just before I came over to Kathy's party. I told them both some of the things we've done and talked about yes. Though I didn't tell Michelle that you were in the closet watching the two of us when she came over. I did however, tell Susan that I later discovered you watching us in the bedroom when we were trying on clothes. She got rather aroused at knowing that you had, as did Michelle, especially after the things we shared together. Anyway, I told them that I didn't have a problem doing "some" things with you there, provided they were as well, so that nothing else would then happen between us beyond that which we've already done. It's the only way I know that I can keep myself in check around you Robbie.

"So like I said, it's entirely up to you now if you can't or won't agree to this. But I am on my way over to talk to Michelle and Susan about it. They've already agreed it might be fun and exciting to include you the next time we're together. And in fact, the opportunity to do that would be tonight. As you know mom and dad are going over to Mark and Joanne's place for dinner and to play cards this evening. I've already told them that the girls are coming over to work on our new routines while they're gone. So again...it's up to you. They're coming over at seven. If you're there, then know you're welcome to come down to my room and party with us. If you're not...I'll certainly understand and accept your decision Robbie, but you need to know, if you don't think you can do that, or want to, then we can't ever mention this subject again. I can't keep doing that, or this under those circumstances. As long as I feel like it's not just you and me, one on one, then maybe I can deal with it a lot better, since I know under those conditions, we're both aware it's not going to go any further between us. So...if you're here and decide to join us after they arrive, then we'll take it from there. If not...then let's both accept the situation and not bring it up again, nor tempt one another after this either ok? Anyway, think about it Robbie, whatever you decide is fine by me too. Love, Kris."

I sat thinking about what I'd just read, and then read the letter again twice after that. I couldn't believe what I'd just read, and was now thinking. There wasn't a single guy friend that I knew or had that wouldn't jump at the chance to be in my shoes. To participate in what was obviously a mini-orgy with three very attractive and very beautiful women, which also didn't mind fooling around and touching one another either, was the kind of thing that wet-dreams were made from. And yet, as much as I did find both Susan as well as Michelle very, very attractive, and certainly exciting enough, it was the thought of Kris, my own sister, or rather stepsister as I once again reminded myself, that aroused and excited me the most.

I went back upstairs to my room, slipped back into bed, saying to hell with the laundry and chores I still had remaining to do. I had a lot to think about, and seven o'clock was a long way away, a very long ways away.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers
12