All Comments on 'I'll Take Care of You'

by astridkodex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Macys36DDsMacys36DDsalmost 13 years ago
Sweet Story

I'd like it to have ben a bit longer but only because I enjoyed it so much. It reminded me of one of my boyfriends when I was just starting to have sex. Thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dreadful!

The grammar and spelling is so dreadful I couldn't make it past the first few sentences ... !

lust_4_ulust_4_ualmost 13 years ago
good story line

I enjoyed the thought behind the story, but I would suggest an editor before your next story. It took too much away from the story to try to figure out what you were saying quite often. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Badly written

And rife with grammatical and spelling errors. With such a short piece, there is no excuse for having so many errors. In future, proof read your work at least 3 times before submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please...

I know most people on this site write for fun, but try to think of your readers when you fail to proofread. If you're going for stars, you're going to get voted down every time with work like this.

At the very least, we'd appreciate words spelled correctly, or for you to stay in past or present tense (not both). Even if you don't understand grammar, the most basic computers have spellcheck, and if you can write a sentence, you can understand the difference between "has" and "had". Throw us a bone here!

If you take the time to write something quality, we will take the time to leave positive notes, and rate your stories accordingly! :S

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love this

It is so descriptive and it made me horny from the beginning, great job.😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous