My Secret

Story Info
A secret affair.
1.1k words
4.04
12.1k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sweat rolls down my face as I walk out of the gym. I use a little pink hand towel to wipe my brow. Next to me Lily loudly sighs, her breath a little ragged, "I hate when you make me come to the gym this early." I look at her and giggle, she's a complete mess. Hair everywhere her top soaked in sweat, "Lil, I didn't make you come with me." I say and roll my eyes.

As we get to our cars my phone vibrates in my pocket. I pull it out wondering who would be calling me at six in the morning. When I see his name flash I quickly reject it.

Lily, my best friend in the world, knows nothing about my secret life. I shake my head as if I'm clearing it. No one knows about this side of me. No one can know it'd ruin my whole life.

"Earth to Madison," Lily says in a loud tone. I look up from my phone. "are you okay? Who was that?" She asks sounding a bit worried. Shaking my head again I laugh. "Those fucking car warranty people." I lie.

We make plans to meet for our workout tomorrow and say our goodbyes. I get into my car and watch her red tail lights disappear into the dark morning. Picking up my phone I see his text. "I'm at the store come meet me before I have to go to work. Please!"

Laying my head against the steering wheel I think about what I should do. I told myself the last time would be just that, the last time. Looking back at my phone I send a quick text, "be there in five." Letting out a breathy sigh, I slowly make my way to the store two blocks over. The parking lot is busy, a bit crazy for this early in the morning.

I spot him right away though. Standing there in the brisk morning air looking fine as hell. His shoulder length black hair slicked back. His jeans fit him perfectly, I can see that amazing bulge. The one I can't get out of my head. His muscular arms crossed over his chest. Pulling up next to him I roll down the window. Smiling, I softly ask "what's going on?"

His eyes take in my face and he smiles. "I missed you is all. How was the gym?" he asks in that perfect, deep voice. I shrug a shoulder, "it was good, thanks."

He's next to my car in a flash. His face in my window, lips on mine before I can say anything else. It's a hungry kiss, lips pressed tight together, tongues playing. He pulls back as fast as he was on me and opens my door. His hand grabs mine as he pulls me out of my car. My back is pushed hard against it and he is on me again.

His big hands grip my hips, his body molded to mine. I can feel him hard against my belly. Moaning into his mouth my hands grab his arms as if to steady myself. I'm a little dizzy from his kiss. He pulls back a bit mouth still on mine though, "my wife has been acting weird lately, I wonder if she knows something." he murmurs against my lips before licking them.

I pull back looking into those beautiful baby blue eyes. His handsome face looming inches away from mine. Clearing my throat I whisper "so you thought this was a good place to meet?" I can't hide the tiny grin that appears on my lips. I love that he wants me so much that he'd risk meeting me in a busy parking lot. Even when he's thinking his wife is suspicious. Sighing, I think about my own family. "this needs to stop. I'm afraid of everything we'll lose if we get caught."

He let's out a deep breath like he's mad at me for pointing out the obvious, maybe mad at himself. "Mads, I told you. I can't stop. I need you. She doesn't make me feel like you do," he smiles and his hand slides into my yoga pants to find me wet. For him. "and I know he can't give you what you want, need."

He turns my body around and pushes me down at the waist. His hard cock grinding against my soaked yoga pants. His hand slides in them from behind and his fingers are deep inside me.

Moaning behind me he whispers, "tell me to stop and you know I will. I don't fucking want to but I will." I can hear the desperation in his voice so I say nothing. He's right though, no one makes me feel as good as he does.

Satisfied with my silence he pulls my yoga pants down. I can hear him unzip his jeans then he's inside me. It feels like home when he's buried inside me. Fucking me hard and deep. His thick cock stretching me in a way only he can. I moan into the dark morning, it feels so fucking good. His thrust hard and slow ensuring I can feel every inch of his cock. It feels so amazing I don't even care that we are fucking in a packed parking lot on my car.

My pussy clenches around his cock his name on my lips. Before long he growls and cum deep inside me. We don't move, he's still inside me. Kissing the back of my neck a few times before he pulls out. I immediately miss him and the way he fills me.

He pulls my yoga pants back up and zips his jeans. Turning me around his mouth is back on mine. This kiss is different, it's slow, sensual, almost sweet. Pulling back he smiles, "I won't let you end this Mads, we are too good." This he says, fingers pointing from him to me, "is too good."

Looking down at my feet I can't say anything, I'm not strong enough to tell him no. He grabs my chin between his fingers and makes me look at him. His eyes plead with me. "please" he whispers.

I nod and he smiles, it's a boyish excited smile. He turns and walks to his truck. He's gone and there's nothing left to say.

I sigh and look around at the full parking lot. I'm an idiot but he's right this is too good. Getting into my car I drive home and hope my husband is still asleep. I'm afraid he'll see the guilt in my eyes.