I'm Not Jimbo Bond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,766 Followers

Jim swallowed as her cool, soft hand closed around his spongy dick and she gave it a slow, gentle stroke.

"Perhaps Anastasia wasn't wrong after all?" Ingrid said as she used the tip of one fingernail to tease one of his testicles.

Jim opened his mouth to reply, but swallowed his words when the beautiful woman abruptly sunk to her knees in front of him.

His eyes went wide as she lifted his limp penis to her lips and slipped it into her mouth.

"Oh wow!" groaned Jim as his soft cock was suddenly enveloped in her mouth.

Ingrid gave a noisy suck on Jim's wilted organ, her mouth filling with saliva and bathing him in warmth. She drew back up to the top of his penis, using the tight grip of her lips to stretch his soft length.

"Mmm," Ingrid gave a moan and once again worked her lips down to the bottom of his cock, her tongue coming out to lick at his balls while her mouth was still stuffed full of cock. As she moaned around her mouthful of penis, she used her tongue to roll the flaccid organ around inside her mouth, clearly enjoying the rubbery texture of Jim's startled manhood.

Jim gave another moan as he let go of his shock and began to enjoy the blowjob. As the gorgeous terrorist leader sucked his cock, it began to thicken and stiffen in her talented mouth.

Ingrid started to bob her head over Jim's cock, sucking heavily and filling the room with loud slurping noises. Jim gently rocked his hips in rhythm with her nodding head, his cock growing and stretching her full lips wider.

"Oh yeah!" Jim groaned as he pushed his now fully erect cock deep into Ingrid's ravenous mouth. Trish had not been wrong when she'd said that the terrorist loved cock. He reached down and placed one hand on the top of Ingrid's head, grasping her soft red hair as he began to thrust with his hips, pumping her pouting mouth with his erection.

Ingrid took his cock effortlessly, she was clearly an experienced cocksucker. Jim's hips pumped rapidly as he repeatedly jammed his hard cock into her tight throat, the throbbing head of his dick sliding across her twitching tongue with each thrust.

Ingrid moaned as Jim's thrusting groin slammed against her face, his balls slapping her chin as his hips swung.

"That's it, eat that cock bitch!" Jim moaned, amazed at the apparent pleasure the buxom redhead seemed to get from the rough face fucking he was giving her.

Jim gave a thrust and held Ingrid's face tight into his crotch, his erection buried to the hilt in her lovely mouth, her nose pressed into his pubes. He held her there, enjoying the feel of her tight lips around the bottom of his shaft, the head of his cock lodged right into her throat.

Keeping her head in place, Jim reached down and squeezed one of Ingrid's big tits through her dress, letting the ample orb fill his hand. It felt as though she was braless, her ample boob lush and soft in his palm.

"Fuck!" he gave a long groan as he finally released the terrorists head and she fell back off his cock, gasping for air.

"Time to fuck," Jim told the horny terrorist. He dropped his pants, standing naked from the waist down in front of the still kneeling redhead.

Ingrid had a voracious expression on her face as she stood up, reaching behind to unzip the back of her dress.

"Your cockmanship is incredible Mr Bond," she said as her dress fell to the floor, revealing her amazing body. Ingrid wore only a pair of lacy, pale blue, French cut panties. Other than that she was completely naked. Her body was perfect. Slim, yet well toned, with a flat, sexy stomach, long, sleek legs and huge round breasts that seemed to defy gravity, thrusting proudly out from her chest.

"I was taught by the best," replied Jim, his thoughts briefly straying to the image of Trish Stratus' beautiful pussy tightly clutching his thrusting cock.

"Follow me," Ingrid beckoned him, turning and walking towards a door at the back of the restaurant. Jim followed, watching the sensual roll of her firm buttocks, the lower slopes of which were left exposed by the high cut of her underwear.

The red-haired terrorist led him through the door and surprisingly into a bedroom. In the centre was a large heart shaped bed with a leopard-skin rug. Jim glanced up and noticed the roof of the room was mirrored. If he hadn't known better he would have sworn that this was some bachelor's love nest. Apparently he wasn't the first guy that Ingrid von Raven had brought back here.

As they entered the room, Jim kicked the door closed and stepped up behind the almost naked beauty. His hands immediately reached around her and pulled her in close against him. His stiff erection nestled between the perfect globes of her panty-clad ass and his hands immediately closed over Ingrid's generous boobs.

"Mmm," moaned the gorgeous redhead , grinding her butt back against Jim's uncovered erection, the lacy material of her panties teasing the underside of his hard shaft.

Jim gave Ingrid's big tits a firm squeeze, lifting the heavy melons up in his palms and admiring their impressive size and weight. "You've got awesome hooters," he breathed into her ear as he groped them, his fingers sinking into the resilient flesh.

"Thank you," murmured Ingrid as she leant back against him, her hips rolling as she rubbed her ass into his crotch, almost giving him a standing lap dance.

Jim's fingers found Ingrid's hardened nipples, giving them a squeeze and pinch and rolling them around between his fingertips.

"Are you ready for my hard cock?" he whispered to her as he mauled her big boobs eagerly.

"I'm more than ready," replied Ingrid, gasping as Jim gave her breasts a particularly rough squeeze. "If Anastasia recommended you, then you must be good."

Jim released the beautiful woman's huge tits and squatted down behind her, coming to an eye level with her flawless ass. He reached up and squeezed her peachy buttocks through her panties, then pulled down the final piece of skimpy lingerie.

"Lovely," he murmured in admiration. Jim gave Ingrid's firm right buttock a slap. He briefly considered eating her out as Trish had trained him, but decided instead that he wanted to hurry up and get to the fucking. "Get on the bed."

Ingrid grinned in anticipation and lay back on the heart shaped bed, her mountainous breasts jutting up off her chest, once again defying gravity. Jim moved onto the bed and knelt between her thighs, taking a long leg in each hand and holding them apart, ready for his entrance.

Jim leant forward, his big beer belly sticking out as he brushed the tip of his erect penis against the dripping wet lips of Ingrid's cunt. He paused, teasingly rubbing his cock over her pussy-lips and clit.

"Before I fuck you will you make me one promise?" Jim asked.

Ingrid's head lurched up off the bed in surprise, the expression on her face was fill of lust and yearning. "What?" she gasped, rolling her hips towards Jim in attempt to slip her cunt down onto the end of his cock.

Jim drew back slightly, staying out of reach. "If I fuck you, then you owe me a favour."

"Sure," agreed Ingrid offhandedly. "Just hurry up and stick it in me!"

Jim smiled as he thrust forward, spearing his rock hard erection into Ingrid's beautiful pussy. If this was what saving the world was all about then he wished he could do it all the time.

"Ah!" Ingrid cried out in pleasure as Jim thrust inside her.

Jim's hands released her long legs as they wrapped around his waist. He grabbed hold of her beautifully curved hips and began to pump with his hips, driving his hard dick into her wet, clutching vagina.

"Oh Jimbo!" the beautiful terrorist groaned, writhing in pleasure as Jim fucked her.

Without slowing the rocking thrusts of his hips, Jim slid both hands up across Ingrid's taut stomach to cup and squeeze her immense jugs, kneading the ample melons as he fucked her. She was in bliss, groaning loudly as if Jim was the greatest lover in history. The girl certainly was a nympho.

Their flesh slapped noisily together as they fucked, wet squelching noises coming from their rutting genitals. Jim himself was moaned as well, his hands eagerly fondling Ingrid's tits as his flabby butt bounced between her creamy thighs.

Jim was getting quite turned on at this point, his chubby body humping between Ingrid's perfect thighs, his hands filled with her massive tits. Ingrid was moaning with obvious pleasure, her lithe body squirming on the end of Jim's thrusting cock.

"Fuck that's good!" gasped Jim as he slammed into the gorgeous terrorist. Her tight pussy felt fantastic around his hard cock. Ingrid was breathing heavily, small moans escaping her lips every few seconds as Jim rammed into her more forcefully.

"Oh fuck!" cried out Ingrid in pleasure as she climaxed. Her perfect body arching on the bed as Jim sunk to the hilt inside her hot snatch. The beautiful redhead writhed on the bed, moaning and gasping in bliss. "Oh Jimbo!" she moaned, her sleek thighs tightening around Jim's waist as she came.

"Mission accomplished," murmured Jim as he watched Ingrid moaning in pleasure, her eyes closed.

"What?" she murmured dreamily.

"Nothing babe," replied Jim. "I'm gonna cum on your face though."

Ingrid's eyes opened in mild surprise as Jim pulled out of her and crouched up at the top of the bed, taking his cock in one hand and aiming the tip at the beautiful redhead's angelic face.

Ingrid gave him a naughty grin and she opened her mouth wide, sticking out her tongue ready to receive his load. She looked just like a pornstar.

"Here it comes!" gasped Jim as he rapidly stroked his cock in one hand. With a grunt he came, his cock spurting. Ingrid closed her eyes and gasped as thick ropes of sticky cum spattered into her face.

"Fuck!" gasped Jim, his initial spurts missing Ingrid's open mouth and splashing against her cheek and ear. He corrected his aim and the next shot went straight into her mouth, his thick cum coating her tongue.

"Oh that's it!" he groaned as he milked out the last few drops.

Ingrid grinned broadly, closing her mouth and swallowing his load. She used her fingers to wipe the rest of his semen from her cheek, pushing it between her lips and licking her fingers clean.

"That was delicious," she breathed, still in a slightly dazed, post-orgasmic bliss.

Jim leant down, feeding his spent cock to her and letting her lick it clean.

"I do believe you owe me a favour?" said Jim once she was done.

"What?" Ingrid asked, slightly surprised.

"In exchange for the root," he reminded her.

"Oh right. What do you want?"

"I want you to return the nuclear bombs and give yourself up to the authorities," Jim told her.

"You what!?"

THE END

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,766 Followers