I'm Tied Up Right Now…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,168 Followers

The moist spot was now very apparent and the dampness had made her panties almost transparent at that spot. Jennie could now see the shape and lines of the girl's pussy lips. She knew she could now touch her without any problems however she wanted to suck the girl deeper into the bondage act. She pulled her finger way and heard the girl groan. "I promised I would just show you how it is done. Do you want to stop?" She was leaving the decision up to the girl.

Britney's body and mind were fighting. This time her mind won out. "Yes." She answered. She felt the woman untying the ropes and finally removing the mask.

"That is just a taste of how pleasurable it can be." Jennie smiled. The girl quickly pulled her skirt down and her legs tightly together. When she was wearing the mask it didn't bother her.

"It was different." Britney smiled, and then sat up on the bed. "I'll have to think about doing it."

"If you want to go further come on by tomorrow morning." Jennie threw out at her.

Britney smiled. "I don't think so." She moved off the bed and almost ran down the stairs to escape. Once in her own house she locked the door and took a big breath. It was the wildest thing she had ever done in her life. That afternoon she masturbated for the first time in a long time.

*****

Jennie thought about telling Tom about Britney's visit that morning but decided against it. She knew he would want to be there if she did it again and she didn't want to scare the young girl away. Besides, if she got Britney hooked then Jake would not be far behind. Tom called that afternoon and told her he had invited the couple to their house tonight for a drink. She ran to the store to get some drink mix.

*****

"Tonight?" Britney said to her husband when he came in the door. "I have so much unpacking to do." She did not want to see Jennie after what she had allowed the woman to do to her that morning.

"It's just to meet them. We can leave whenever you want." Jake said. Actually, he was hard most of the afternoon as he remembered the woman's naked body tied to the bed last night.

"OK. But just for a few minutes." Britney said. She hurried upstairs to take a shower. Her body was sweaty from working around the house and from being tied to Jennie's bed. She chose the same blouse and skirt she had worn that morning.

*****

"Actually I met Britney this morning." Jennie told her husband as they ate a quick meal. "She is very charming but I think she is very shy and reserved." She wanted to give her husband a heads up so he would not come on to her very fast.

They finished dinner and had just put the dishes away when the front door buzzer went off.

"Come in." Tom said smiling at the young couple. Britney and Jake entered and they all moved into the den. As soon as they sat down Jennie handed them a mixed drink.

"I don't drink." Britney said as she handed the drink back to the woman. She had not made eye contact with her.

"Come on honey." Jake said. "It's not polite to turn down drinks." He had wanted her to have some booze in the past to try and loosen her up.

"OK. I'll just sip on it." Britney said while giving her husband a dirty look.

The two couples exchanged their live histories and Jennie kept filling up the drinks. Britney finally finished her one drink while the rest of them downed three. Even so it was quite apparent Britney was feeling higher than the others. She started giggling and couldn't stop. At first she was sitting very proper with her legs squeezed tightly together to prevent Tom from seeing up under her skirt, but now her legs and body were moving around quite a bit.

Jennie noticed Jake taking an interest in her body especially her breasts. A few times she saw him looking directly at them and when he looked up at her she smiled. She was sitting directly across from him and Tom was the same across from Britney. She decided to see just how interested he was in her breasts. "Would you like a tour of our house?" Jennie directed to Jake.

"Sure." Jake said. He looked at his wife who was feeling no pain.

"I've already seen their bedroom." Britney giggled. She could see the older man peeking up under her skirt as she kept opening and closing her knees.

Jennie took Jake's arm and pulled it tightly against the side of her breast as she led him to the stairs. Although the stairs were narrow she walked next to him to make sure he felt just how soft her breast was. "These are two small bedrooms." Jennie said as she led him down to the master bedroom door. She moved inside first so she could see his face when he saw the bed. She had purposely left the ropes tied to the bed posts.

Jake stopped in his tracks when he saw the ropes. His mind flashed back to the view he had of her last night. He turned to see her smiling.

"I can see you are shocked by the ropes." Jennie said as she moved closer to him. She could see the large bulge in his trousers. "Tom and I are into some light bondage. Have you ever tried it?"

"Bondage." Tom stuttered. "No, I…….we……….haven't." He could barely speak.

"Do you want to see how it works?" She asked as her hips pushed lightly against his hard-on.

"Now?" He asked as he moved back from her. He was afraid his wife would come up the steps. He glanced behind him.

"Don't worry about her. Tom will keep her busy." Jennie said as she turned and walked to the bed. She moved up and lay on her back. "I need you to tie the ropes."

Jake stayed frozen not able to move. All he could think about since last night was how he wanted to be the one tying her up and now she was offering it to him. He slowly walked to the bed.

*****

Tom could see Britney was playing a peek at my panties game with him and he was enjoying it. "Are they pink?" He asked as she opened her thighs a few inches.

Britney giggled. "No." She quickly opened and closed her legs again.

"Purple." He said smiling. Britney giggled.

"I've never seen purple ones before." Tom said. "Can I see them again?"

"Nope." Britney teased.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours." Tom teased back at her. This time Britney did not giggle. She was actually considering it. She had never seen another man's penis besides Jakes. Right now the booze had killed most all of her inhibitions. She closed her eyes as she slowly opened her legs almost a foot. This time she left them wide open.

*****

"You can tie them tighter." Jennie whispered as he leaned over her body to tie the rope to her other wrist. His stomach was pressing against her breasts. She smiled as she wiggled her chest across his bulge. "Now my ankles."

Jake moved down to the bottom of the bed and watched as she moved her leg over to allow him to tie it up. Her skirt was almost up to her panties. He tried not to stare as me moved to the other side of the bed and waited for her foot to arrive. This time she bent her knee which caused her skirt to move up over her black sheer panties. Jake's fingers trembled as he tied the last ankle. He looked directly at her pussy which he could see through the black mesh undies. She had quite a bush under there he thought.

"Now what to you want to do to me?" Jennie asked with a smile. "I can't stop you."

Jake wanted to rip off her clothes and see her like she was last night but was afraid. He was afraid his prude wife would come barging in. He moved off the bed and over to the door which he quickly closed and locked. Jennie giggled as he moved back and sat on the side of her.

"I can do anything I want?" He asked.

"Yes. Anything you want." Jennie answered. She was surprised as he raised his hands to the top button of her blouse. She smiled and glanced down at his fumbling fingers until he released the last one. The cool air struck her chest as he pulled the blouse apart.

Jake took a big breath when he saw her almost naked mounds in the semi-cup bra. Her dark brown large nipples stuck out over the top of the half cups.

"It unsnapped in the front." She smiled at him.

Jake released the clasp and pulled the silky bra apart. Her large orbs moved out from under the bra and begged for his attention. His fingers quickly moved to caress and explore her softness.

*****

Britney didn't think Tom would actually show him his penis so when he stood and unzipped his fly she quickly looked down.

Tom smiled when the girl looked away. He reached in and snaked his hard-on out through his boxer and out his fly. His seven hard inches pointed directly at her.

"I thought you wanted to see mine?" He whispered. For almost thirty seconds Britney did not move but finally her head slowly lifted and her eyes opened to see his rise of power.

She giggled. "It looks so funny like that."

"Funny?" Tom repeated. "It's not nice to say a man's penis looks funny."

"No. I mean sticking out of your pants like that." She quickly answered. She could tell he was not as long as Jake but he was definitely a lot thicker.

"Now you have to show me yours." Tom dared. He did not put his penis away.

"I showed you my panties." Britney giggled again. The drink had wiped away all of her fears. She tried to move her hands under her skirt to pull off her panties but couldn't.

"I can't."

Tom had one more try. "Can I do it?"

Britney giggled and bit her lower lip. "OK."

Tom moved slowly to sit on the small coffee table in front of her. The girl moved her hips out to the edge of the sofa and pulled up on her skirt. They both watched her purple panties make their world premier. Britney lifted her hips and closed her eyes.

*****

"OH!" Jennie moaned when Jake's lips found her long hard nipple. His tongue flicked and tasted the right one and then the left one. Jennie now wished her hands were not tied so she could find out just how big he was. Right now she was his plaything.


"Touch my pussy." She whispered. She didn't have to wait long as Jake's fingers moved up under her skirt to the top of her panties and down into her dense forest. "Right there." She directed as he found her clit. After twenty five years of marriage another man was now finger-fucking her and she loved every minute.

*****

"Beautiful." Tom muttered as the purple undies moved down over her golden fleece. Compared to his wife's thick dark bush her yellow mane was so glowing and radiant. He pulled the panties slowly downward until the top of her pink slit was seen through the sparse corn silk hair. He snapped awake when Britney giggled and opened her eyes to see his eyes locked on her pussy.

Tom quickly pulled the panties off her feet and stuffed them in his side pocket.

The booze was slowly overtaking Britney's consciousness as her eyes became so heavy they eased shut and her body fell back on the sofa. She was out cold.

Tom didn't realize she had passed out until both of her legs spread wide open showing him her damp inner lips and rock hard clitoris. He didn't want her to pass out. He wanted her awake. "Britney wake up." He said as he shook her knee but she was gone. Would he be a gentleman and not take advantage of the situation?

*****

Jennie thought about asking him to fuck her with his penis and not his finger but right now she wanted one thing and that was to climax and climax she did. Jake had two fingers deep inside of her when she screamed at the top of her voice.

"I'm COMING!" She yelled as she pushed her hips upward to suck in more of his fingers. Her body shook and the bed almost broke apart from the frame. Finally she took deep breaths and relaxed.

Jake was scared that their spouse could have heard Jennie's screams. He quickly untied her feet and arms and helped her from the bed.

"Do you think they heard you?" Jake asked as they walked slowly down the stairs.

"If they didn't they were either deaf or asleep." Jennie smiled. They turned the corner and saw Tom sitting nicely on the chair across from the prone body of Britney who was sleeping on the sofa.

"She passed out." He smiled. "No, she did not hear your screams." He directed at his wife.

Jake stood back afraid the man would become upset but was surprised when he wasn't.

Jennie moved over to her husband and whispered in his ear. Tom smiled and looked at Jake. "You owe me one." He said to the younger man.

Jennie moved over to try to wake up Britney. After about five minutes of talking to her and shaking her shoulder Britney's eyes opened.

"I had the weirdest dream." She said as she rubbed her eyes.

"You had too much to drink." Jake said as he grabbed her arm and pulled her from the sofa. Jennie was sitting on the sofa at Britney's feet and when the girl swung her legs to the floor Jennie saw a flash of the girl's uncovered pussy. She quickly turned and glared at Tom. He looked away.

Jake and Britney made it home and up to their bedroom. The girl was still groggy so Jake helped her undress. As her dress moved down over her stomach they both gasped to see her panties missing.

"Where are you panties?" Jake asked.

"I don't know." Britney answered as she turned and almost ran into the bathroom.

Neither of them talked about it as they moved into bed and fell asleep.

*****

As soon as the young couple left, Jennie jumped on her husband. "What did you do to that girl?"

"You ask me that after you screamed of pleasure in our own bed?" He said sternly. "I didn't touch her." He answered. "I should have but I didn't." He turned and walked to the messed up bed and ropes hanging off the bedposts.

*****

Both men were out of the house the next morning before the women rolled out of their beds. Britney's head was pounding and she was still shook up from finding out someone had taken off her panties while she was drunk. In the bathroom last night she touched deep inside her to see if Tom had come but she didn't detect any extra juices. If he didn't have intercourse with her then what did he do while her husband was upstairs with Jennie? And, what did they do while she was passed out? She needed answers and needed them quickly.

Jennie was reading the newspaper when she saw a figure walk by the kitchen window. She smiled hearing the faint tapping on the door and walked over to find a blushing Britney looking at her.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure."

Britney walked in still wearing her robe which covered her nightgown and panties. "I need to know what happened last night when I was passed out." She said softly.

"You sure you want to hear it?" Jennie asked.

Britney shook her head yes.

"Tom told me later that you were playing peek-a-boo with your panties. He said you were feeling no pain and kept flashing him your purple undies."

Britney looked shocked. "I did that?"

"He said you did and then he said he would show you his if you showed him yours. Tom said you opened your legs wide and kept them open."

"No way." The young girl gasped.

Jennie smiled and shook her head yes. "And, he told me that he took out his penis and showed it to you."

"He did?"

"Yes, and then he asked you to show him your vagina."

"I didn't…." She said, putting her hand over her mouth.

"He said you couldn't do it but said it was OK if he did it so he pulled your panties off."

"And, he saw my……….OH MY GOD!" Britney cried out. "How can I ever face him again?"

"I'm sure you two will get over it." Jennie laughed.

"I have to ask one more question."

"Shot."

"What did you and Jake do upstairs?"

Jennie laughed. "It's hard to explain. I could show you if you want to know."

Britney gulped. "Show me?" She remembered how the woman's fingers traced the elastic edge on her panties yesterday.

"I'll be upstairs waiting." Jennie challenged as she walked up the stairs.

Britney's knees quivered as she sat trying to make a decision to go and find out what her husband did. If he could do it then so could she. She took a deep breath and moved slowly up the narrow stairs.

When she got to the bedroom doorway she stopped and peeked around to see Jennie smiling as she sat on the bed holding the black mask. "Come here." Britney did as the older woman asked and stood nervously in front of her.

"You promise to only do to me what Jake did to you." Britney said.

"Yes. Let's take off this robe first."

Britney thought about objecting but didn't as she allowed the woman to unbutton the front and pull it away from her body. She glanced down to see her hard nipples pressing out the front of the silky white nightgown.

Jennie knew the girl would not allow her to strip naked so she helped her to lie down on her back in the center of the bed.

"Jake tied me up like this." Jennie said as she connected the ropes to the girl's wrists. Then he did my legs. Britney didn't object as the woman pulled her legs apart and to the side to tie the ropes onto her ankles. The nightgown was a lot shorter than the skirt she was wearing yesterday and the bottom half of her semi-sheer white panties could be seen. Jennie stood back and looked at the girl. She was so beautiful and now so helpless.

"You won't hurt me right?" Britney said as she pulled on the ropes with her arms.

"Oh no." Jennie laughed. "This won't hurt at all. Do you want to wear the mask?"

"Did you wear it last night?"

"No."

"Then I don't want to wear it either." Britney said sternly. She wanted to experience the same thing Jennie did at the hands of her husband.

Britney watched as the woman slowly walked around the bed to sit next to her hip. "I was wearing something different and it was a lot easier to get to my…." She stopped and looked at the girl's nightgown. She had to uncover her breasts.

Britney sucked in some air when she felt the woman's fingers grab the bottom of her nightgown and pull slowly up over her panties, stomach and finally her breasts. The cool air made her bright pink nipples even harder. The nightgown was dropped at Britney's shoulders.

"Jake uncovered your breasts?" Britney asked shocked.

"Oh yes and he did this too." Jennie's fingers moved to the bottom of each of Britney's firm young mounds and caressed the soft skin as they moved up over her peaks stopping at her rigid tips.

Britney was surprised a female could cause all the feelings she was experiencing. The woman's touch was so much nicer than the rough hands of her husband. She moaned softly when the fingers gently pinched and toyed with her pink cherries.

Jennie giggled. "You like it as much as I did last night." She explored another woman's upper body for the first time.

Britney closed her eyes feeling the tiny tingles of electricity flow over her chest. Jake had never spent much time touching her breasts like Jennie was doing now. "That feel's good." The girl moaned.

"If you like that you are going to love this." Jennie said as her head moved slowly down to take the place of her fingertips. Her soft lips pushed gently along the side of the girl's firm mound. She slowly moved the tip of her tongue out to taste a woman's breast.

"Ohhh!" Britney moaned. "You………..we……….shouldn't………"

"Yes we should." Jennie giggled as she moved her puckered mouth up and around the girl's nipple without touching it. Her tongue flicked and licked around the small pink circle.

"Please." Britney begged. The teasing tongue was driving her crazy with lust.

"Tell me what you want." Jennie teased as she moved her mouth and tongue to the other nipple.

"Do it please." The young girl begged.

"Say it." Jennie said as she gently pushed her tight lips down to touch the tip top of the hard nip.

"Please………kiss………..please………suck……….oh…..PLEASE SUCK MY NIPPLE!" Britney screamed as she pushed her chest upward towards the woman's mouth which opened to engulf the tip and half of her breast.

"AHHH!" The girl cried. "Don't stop." The woman's tongue was now flicking across the hard tip and her teeth were grazing around the edges.

Slickman
Slickman
8,168 Followers