I'm Tied Up Right Now…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,163 Followers

Britney's body was ready to climax and Jennie had not even touched her down below. She cried out again when Jennie's mouth did the same to the other nipple.

The girl was so caught up with the hot feeling in her breasts she did not realize Jennie's right hand was moving slowly downward across her navel and to the top of her panties. Nor did she feel the fingers snake under the tight elastic waistband and slither under the silky covering until the finger felt the softest hair it had ever felt. Britney did not feel the finger until it moved through the downy bush and into the slim pink channel and over her hard and pulsating clit.

"OH GOD!" She screamed when the tightly packed nerve endings in her clitoris sent a huge zap to her brain. Her ass moved up off the bed to allow the finger to push against the fleshy hood harder.

"What are you doing to me?" Britney moaned. The finger was now exploring deep into her dripping hole and all around her inner lips.

"You want me to stop?" Jennie giggled as she popped her lips from the girl's nipple.

"No. Please don't stop."

Jennie did something she thought she would never do. The girl did not realize the woman's mouth was against hers until she felt the soft lips and pointed tongue invaded her own mouth.

Britney's mind was on overload. Her pussy was about to explode and a females tongue was exploring her mouth and tongue. She forgot the other body was a female as she bucked her ass upward and downward to fuck the woman's finger. Her own tongue moved out and into the woman's mouth. For the first time in her life she was the aggressor even though she was tied up.

Jennie felt the girl's body shake as she approached the boiling point. She knew the climax was there when Britney's teeth bit sharply into her tongue drawing blood. The girl moved her face away so she could scream.

"I'M…………..I"MMM……." Britney's eyes opened wide as she came. "COMING!" She immediately moved her lips back to Jennie's. "UMMMPH." She groaned as she felt the woman's fingers move faster across her pleasure knob. Growls were coming from her throat as another climax approached. "AGAIN!...........AGAIN……DON'T STOP!" Britney screamed as she pulled on the ropes so hard her hard pulled out and was free. The hand immediately moved down to help the woman bring her off a third time.

Jennie had never experienced multiple orgasms before and was amazed as the girl quickly brought herself off again for the third time. "YESSS!" Came another ear bursting scream.

Britney's mind was gone long gone as she tried to catch her breath that she had lost during the second orgasm. Her whole body was beet red as she finally came back to Earth. Her eyes opened to look at Jennie.

"I never knew it could be like this." She smiled.

"Me neither." Jennie giggled. She quickly untied the girl's hands and looked up to see the nightgown still around the girl's neck. She was not embarrassed of her naked body anymore.

"We better get cleaned up." Jennie smiled. She knew her husband would be coming home for lunch.

"Do we have to?" Britney asked. Her panties were still down low enough to see her glistening pussy.

"Yes. Unless you want Tom to see you like this." Jennie laughed. But, the girl didn't say anything.

"I wish I could remember seeing his penis." Britney giggled. "Jake's is the only one I have ever seen."

Jennie smiled. "We could arrange it if you want."

"But, how?"

"Tom will be tied up and blindfolded this afternoon." Jennie giggled.

Britney smiled and pulled up her panties. "You think it will work? I'll die if he finds out I saw him naked."

Jennie laughed. "Leave it up to me. Come back around 12:30PM. I'll leave the back door open and just come quietly up the stairs."

"Deal." Britney said as they walked downstairs. As Britney moved to the backdoor she turned to kiss Jennie. Jennie was surprised when the girl's mouth opened and her tongue slipped between her teeth.

"What have I done?" Jennie asked as she pushed the young woman away.

"You have made me get out of my shell." Britney laughed as she turned and walked back to her house.

*****

Tom was anxious to get home. Jennie had called to tell him to ask for the rest of the afternoon off because she had some plans for him. He knew it would involve bondage and it was his turn to be pleasured.

"Hello!" He yelled when he came into the house and found the first floor empty.

"Up here. Take off everything and come on up." Jennie yelled.

Tom was sweating as he pulled his shirt and tie off and his trousers on the way to the stairway. Half-way up he lost his boxers. He scooted down the hallway bare ass naked and turned into the master bedroom. He stopped. Standing before him was Jennie wearing a leather teddy with stockings and garters. Her breasts were overflowing the top of the teddy and her thick growth was bellowing out the sides of her crotch. She had a small cropping whip in her hand.

"Hold on." He smiled. "We said no pain." His rigid prick gave away just how excited he already was.

"Is the big man worried?" Jennie mocked him. She pointed the whips tip until it gently flicked against the mushroom head of his dick.

"No, of course not." He lied.

"Well assume your position." The Mistress of the Dark commanded.

Tom jumped onto the bed and spread his arms and legs in the open position. Jennie quickly slipped the prearranged knots over his hands and feet and grabbed the mask. "Put this on." She ordered.

"I would if I could." Tom laughed.

"QUIET!" Jennie yelled as she slapped the whip across his stomach just above his hard-on. It only missed his prick by a couple of inches.

"Hey!" He said, looking down at the pink mark left from the whip.

"QUIET!" Jennie said again. This time Tom remained totally silent.

Jennie pulled the black mask down over his forehead to completely cover his eyes. She glanced at the clock and saw that Britney would be there in about five minutes. It was teasing time as she slowly moved the loose leather straps of the whip down over his chest, across his navel and to the top of his penis.

"You like that don't you?" She said as she watched his hard-on rise like a Cobra.

Tom stayed quiet. He didn't want the whip again. Jennie moved the whip down to his balls and under them to push between his thighs. Before Tom could stop her the tip moved lightly into his anus.

"Ah." Tom grunted. So far they had not touched the rear hole. Today was going to be a different day.

"How do you like it when someone sticks something into your body?" Jennie teased as she pushed it in another inch.

"I don't." He mumbled.

"What?" She said sharply as she pushed it up another inch.

"Yes. I like it." He said hoping she would stop. She did when she reached over to turn on the stereo. The sound would drown out Britney's entrance.

*****

Britney sat impatiently at her kitchen table as she watched the slow large hand of the clock take its time moving down to the 6 mark. Her knees were trembling as she moved out the door and into her neighbor's back yard. She had been watching out her front window when Tom came home and quickly pulled on her short skirt and blouse she had worn the first day with Jennie.

The backdoor squeaked a little as she moved inside, she tiptoed through the kitchen and into the hallway without making too much noise. She smiled when she saw Tom's clothes piled up at the bottom of the stairs and stopped when she saw his boxers lying on the stairway. Her heart was fluttering as she made her way to the bedroom door. She peeked around the doorway and had to hold her hand over her mouth to keep from gasping out loud. There on the bed was a naked man, tied up and blindfolded. Her eyes moved quickly down his body to see his grand penis sticking upward at a 45 degree angle. She had to hold in another gasp when she saw the thin black rod that Jennie was pushing up under Tom's……Holy shit…..she was sticking it up into his ass! Her eyes moved up to see Jennie's smile. She moved her finger for Britney to come closer. The girl moved cautiously to the side of the bed. The penis now looked huge not that it was longer than Jake's but it was so thick.

It was time for Jennie's fun. "So tell me what you would do if you had Britney tied up on the bed like you are now." Jennie directed to her husband as she pulled the whip out from between his legs. .

"You know what I would do." Tom laughed. His prick jerked upward as he thought of her golden bush.

"Tell me." Jennie commanded. She lightly smacked the whip again across his stomach.

"OK!" Tom groaned. "If she was here I would move my fingers all over her beautiful tanned skin, her long wonderful neck and down to her perfect tits."

Britney held back a giggled. Her body was now on fire as she looked at the naked man saying what he would do to her.

Jennie moved the whip down his neck and down to his tiny but hard nipples. "Keep going."

"Oh I would kiss the nipples and suck on them until she begged for more." Tom smiled. He groaned as Jennie's mouth sucked in one of his small nips.

"Err………my mouth would move down her smooth but flat stomach and down into her golden pubic hair." Jennie mouth moved down and pushed into his thick growth of dark hair. Her fingers moved around his thick shaft to hold it upward while her tongue danced through his forest.

"Yes. Just like that." He groaned. "My tongue would find her honey pot and it would lick and lick until all of her sweetness would drip out into my mouth."

Britney had never seen oral sex until now as Jennie's mouth opened and engulfed the huge tip.

‘OH YES!" He moaned. "I would suck her little hard clit into my lips." Jennie's mouth opened wide as she lowered her head down, down and further down until his whole prick was gone. She glanced up at Britney and saw the look of amazement. Her mouth moved slowly back up until her lips popped off the tip.

"I'd keep doing it." Tom said desperate for her to continue. Jennie had to hide a laugh as she looked over at the girl and walked around to her side of the bed.

"Touch it." Jennie whispered in Britney's ear. Britney pulled her hands up to grasp them together as she shook her head no. She just wanted to look.

"If you don't do it I'll tell him you are here." Jennie whispered. The music prevented Tom from hearing her.

"Why did you stop?" Tom asked.

Jennie saw the girl trying to make up her mind so she decided to help matters along. She took the girl's wrist and pulled it down towards her husband's ready-to-pop prick.

At first Britney offered some resistance but as her fingers approached the man's penis she lost all fight and her arm and hand went limp. She watched her hand imagining it was someone else's fingers as they pushed down against the throbbing monster. Jennie directed the trembling fingertips up and over the damp mushroom crown until her whole fingertip was covered with his pre-come.

"Tell me what you saw last night when Britney was sitting on the sofa." Jennie said as she pushed the girl's fingers down to move over his huge hairy sac.

"God, she was so beautiful. She let me take off her purple panties and I got to see the sweetest pussy in the world." He moaned. Jennie moved the girl's fingers over his shaft until she could curl her hand around him. Britney was now holding his penis in her hand as Jennie pulled her hand away.

"Jerk him off." Jennie whispered to the girl. They both looked down as the girl did what the wife said to do.

Tom was puzzled about what Jennie was doing. She hurried to give him a blowjob and then nothing until he felt fingers on his shaft. But, it was more than five fingers touching him and they were both coming from the same direction. The fingers felt different and it felt like someone was touching him for the first time. Bells went off in his head. SHIT IT HAD TO BE BRITNEY'S FINGERS JERKING HIM OFF! His prick harden until it forced Britney's small hand to move as it pointed straight upward. Jerk me off little girl. Tom moaned to himself.

Jennie realized the difference in Tom's body as the young woman stroked her husband's prick. Did he know? She saw his body's redness become bright red and his breathing become much labored. He would not be doing that unless he figured it out. She smiled as she moved her hand down and up under Britney's skirt. Her fingers found her smooth hot thighs and moved between them and up to the completely soaked thin panties. Her fingers pushed the cloth aside and dove deeply into her young neighbor's yellow pussy.

Britney moaned as she felt her own pussy being masturbated while she stroked another man's penis. It felt so thick that she wondered what it would feel like moving between her legs into her……..oh why had she not tried different types of sex with Jake? It felt so nasty to be doing this to a man she had just met his week and to have his wife touching her clit. She was going to climax and knew she could not hold back her screams. Her hand did it's best to block the loud cries but couldn't hold them all back.

"OHHH! I'M COMING!" Britney screamed as her body exploded. Her fingers raced to get Tom off as well.

Tom smiled when he heard her scream. It was enough to bring him over the top.

"ME TOO BRITNEY!" He laughed as his spunk shot straight up into the air like Old Faithful.

Britney's came quickly out of her trance when she heard her name. "Oh no." She cried as she turned and ran from the room.

"Good job Tom." Jennie said upset her husband could be so stupid. All he had to do was pretend he did not know it was her.

"Take off my mask." Tom said also upset. As much as he liked Britney jerking him off, he didn't like being tied up at the moment.

Jennie took her time releasing his feet and then his arms.

"Don't even suggest you didn't like it." Jennie smiled as she pulled the mask from his face.

"Well…………" He laughed. "It was a step in the right direction."

"How far in that direction do you want to go?" Jennie asked, thinking about the couple of times they had discussed swapping partners with another couple.

"As far as you want." Tom said not to be trapped. "Just say the word."

Jennie smiled.

*****

Britney's mood went from being upset to being totally turned-on. She lay on her bed thinking about just had happened. SHE MASTURBATED ANOTHER MAN! And, it was the second time Jennie had done the same to her. She couldn't wait until Jake got home so she could try some of those things he had wanted her to do.

Jake called the house and when no one answered the phone he decided to leave early. Not that he was worried about Britney but he was wondering if she was with Jennie again and after his bondage thing he could not keep his mind on anything else.

Britney was lying on the bed with her hand down deep under her panties when Jake walked around the corner to their bedroom. They both froze when they saw each other. Not only had Jake not seen his wife masturbate he did not think she even did it. Britney quickly pulled her hand out and pushed her legs together.

"Jake!" She said visibly surprised. "What are you doing home?"

At first Jake was speechless. "I tried to call but you were not at home. I just wanted to make sure everything was OK." He moved to the bed and sat down next to her prone body.

"I was visiting Jennie next door." She whispered. Her body was still on fire.

"And…….." Jake said smiling. His hand moved to her ankle and slowly up her calves.

Britney closed her eyes. "You have to promise you won't be mad at me." His fingers were teasingly moving up over her knee to her thigh.

"I promise." He said hoping to hear she had done something nasty with Jennie.

"This morning I went over to Jennie's to find out what happened last night. Because of the booze I didn't remember much." Jake's finger caressed the tiny blonde hairs on her inner thigh.

"Keep going…." Jake smiled. Britney opened her eyes and saw that he was not upset and seemed to be excited.

"I asked her what you and she did upstairs while Tom and I were downstairs." His fingers were only an inch from her already moist panties.

"And she told you?" Jake asked wondering how detailed she may have provided.

"Not in words." Britney giggled. His fingertip pushed against the silky damp undies.

"Oh shit. Please tell me." Jake said feeling his hard-on about to burst open his pants.

"Take off your clothes first." Britney giggled.

Jake again was surprised because his wife never wanted to have sex in the day light. Now she was lifting her ass to push down her panties. He quickly stripped off his clothes and moved up to lie next to her on the bed. She smiled at his excitement and moved her lips to his.

After swapping tongues for almost two minutes Jake pushed her back. "I don't know what you and Jennie did today but if it makes you this hot please don't stop."

Britney smiled. "OK let me finish my story. Jennie said she would show me what you two did so we went upstairs and she had me lie on the bed while she tied my arms and legs.

"What were you wearing?" Tom said as his breathing became more rapid.

"Just my nightgown and panties." She smiled. "So now I know what you did to her last night because she did the same thing to me."

"She……..you let her touch your……." Jake stammered.

"Yes. She pulled my nightgown all the way up over my breasts and she touched them all over and then she kissed and sucked on my nipples." Britney could see his mouth moving over to lick up the side of her firm mound. "Oh yes…she kissed them just like that."

Jake remembered how his hand moved down to her pussy and wondered if Jennie had done the same to his wife. "What else?" He asked looking up at her.

"You know silly." Britney giggled. "She touched me down there."

"Down here?" Jake asked as his fingers moved down into her dripping hole.

"YES!" Britney cried out. "Right there!"

"Say it." Jake said as he played with her small but very hard clit.

Britney had never used any nasty words during sex or even any other time. "My……oh don't stop……..my va………vagin………oh god……….MY VAGINA!" She cried as he brought her closer to coming.

"Your pussy?" Jake asked.

"OH YES MY PUSSY!" Britney screamed as she climaxed.

Jake watched his wife climax really for the first time. Her body was bright pink and her hips moved upward as she exploded.

"God." She said as her body returned back to the bed. "There's more." She giggled.

"More?" Jake asked. He was ready to mount her but stopped. "Tell me."

"Jennie told me Tom had seen my vag…….." She stopped. "My pussy last night and I said it wasn't fair because I didn't remember seeing his……..thing." She smiled.

"His what?" Jake asked.

"His…….penis…." She giggled.

"Keep going." He was about to boil over.

"So she told me to come by later and I would have my chance."

"To see Tom's prick?" Jake asked. He now sat up and looked her in the eyes.

"You said you won't be mad."

Things were moving too fast for Jake. His frigid wife had gone from cold to steaming hot in two days. "OK I promise." He moved back down next to her.

"When I went back Jennie asked me to come upstairs. When I did I found Tom tied up to the bed naked like I was this morning."

"Shit." Jake mustered.

"I watched as Jennie touched him and then…….." She hesitated. "She put this thing in her mouth."

"She gave him a blow job?"

"I don't think she was doing any blowing?" Britney laughed.

"Wow. And that was it?"

Britney shook her head no. "Lie back and I'll show you what happened next."

Jake did as she said and watched as her tiny hand moved over his tight abs to the huge tip of his hard-on. Her fingers opened to curl around him as she slowly jerked him up and down.

Slickman
Slickman
8,163 Followers