I'm Tied Up Right Now…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers

"Jennie jerked him off again?" Jake asked.

"No." Britney smiled. "I did."

Jake grabbed her arm. "You jerked off Tom?" He looked upset.

"So, you touched Jennie." She said pissed with his reaction. She stopped her masturbating motion.

Jake realized she was right. "Sorry." He said while lying back. "And, that's all you did right?"

"No, I did this." Britney lied as she moved her lips to the moist tip of his prick and licked lightly.

Again Jake sat up. "AH FUCK BRITNEY YOU GAVE HIM A BLOW JOB?"

Britney giggled. "No. I was just teasing." She pushed him again on his back. "But, I'm going to try to give you one." Her small mouth opened and engulfed the whole crown of his hard-on.

"Geeez." Jake moaned. It was the first time anyone had put their mouth on his penis. He glanced down to be sure it was his wife doing this.

Britney tried to move her mouth lower but he was too big for her tiny mouth. Her tongue licked as many places she could reach as she moved her head up and down with her lips squeezed tightly against his rod.

"Britney! I think……..Oh……..I'm going to CUM!" He cried as he pulled her mouth off just as his white spunk shot upward smashing her between her baby blue eyes.

Britney was surprised it would come out with such force and was glad Jake pulled her mouth away. She was not ready for that just yet.

"Did I do OK?" She asked as she cleaned off her face and moved it to his.

"Oh yes." He smiled. Moving to this neighborhood was a really good move.

*****

"What now?" Jennie asked Tom as they sat at the dinner table. "You probably scared her away."

"You are probably right." Tom said sadly. Suddenly someone knocked on the kitchen door. Jennie moved to open it and saw Jake and Britney standing there smiling. "Sorry to interrupt your dinner. We can come back later." Jake said.

"NO Please come in." Jennie said. "We are really finished."

Britney and Jake walked in and sat at the table. "Britney told me what happened today." Jake started.

Tom sat back wondering if he was going to be upset but Jake laughed. "We just wanted to say thanks for showing Britney that sex can be more than just the missionary position."

"My pleasure." Tom laughed because it really had been his pleasure.

"How would you both like to do some more experimenting?" Jennie asked. She glanced at Tom who was wondering what she was up to.

Jake looked at Britney. Of course he wanted to do more with Jennie but was not sure how much Britney wanted to do with Tom. "I don't know…….."

"OK." Britney smiled. She definitely was a new person. "As long as I can say stop when I want to stop."

"What do you have in mind?" Jake asked Jennie.

"Come with me." Jennie said to the three of them. They all got up and quickly followed her up the stairs.

"If you are willing I would like for both of you to be tied up on the bed." Jennie directed to Jake and Britney.

"Both of us?" Britney asked. It would mean the older couple could do whatever they wanted to them. She looked nervously at Jake.

"We can say no right?" Jake asked. He didn't think they would hurt them or make them do something they didn't want to do.

"Yes of course." Tom injected.

"I don't want to wear a blindfold." Britney said. She wanted to see everything including what they were doing to Jake.

"OK." Jennie said. "I think first you need to totally undress."

"Naked?" Britney asked. Tom had not really seen all of her nakedness.

"How about we all get naked?" Jake suggested. He wanted to see Jennie's mature bare body so bad.

They all looked at Britney who had become the person now making the decision to go ahead.

"Can we turn off the overhead light and just turn on the lamp?" Jennie immediate did as the girl asked.

Jennie was the first person to start undressing. She quickly pulled off her blouse and shorts and stood there in her pink panties and matching bra. She waited for the rest of them to catch up.

Britney turned her body and pushed down her jeans and pulled off her tee shirt. She took a big breath and unsnapped her bra and pushed down her light blue panties. She shivered in excitement as she turned to show them her total nakedness. She gasped when she saw the two men with huge hard-ons.

"OK over to the bed." Jennie said not taking her eyes off of Jake's prick. In only a few minutes it would be hers. "On your backs and there is no use tying your legs so we will just tie your arms."

Jake lay back and glanced over at his wife who was lying rigid with her legs squeezed tightly together. His shaft pointed upward as Tom tied the ropes to his right arm. The bed was big enough for the young couple to easily be tied to the upper bedposts.

Jennie and Tom moved to the bottom of the bed and stared at the sight before them. Two wonderfully built young adults lay naked before them. They were at their mercy.

"First we are going to get really familiar with every inch of your bodies." Jennie said as she moved quickly to lie next to Jake. Her right breast pushed against his side.

Tom followed his wife's lead and sat down next to Britney who turned her head and looked at him. He turned his body until his rock hard penis pushed against her hip. "You enjoyed jerking me off today didn't you?"

Britney smiled. Her legs were still squeezed tightly together. She closed her eyes when Tom's fingers moved to her chin and up over her soft mouth. He traced around her lower and upper lips with his finger. When he came to the middle of her lips he gently pushed his finger inside her mouth. The girl looked at him as she sucked it deep into her throat. He moved it out and then back in. He was fucking her mouth with his finger and she was sucking on it like she had seen Jennie do to his prick that afternoon.

Jennie's lips moved to Jake's ear and she sucked in his earlobe. "I'm going to lick over your whole body until you beg me to suck your hard cock." She whispered in the young man's ear.

I'll beg you to do it right now. Jake thought as her lips moved over to his chin and up to his own lips. He opened them to accept her hot experienced tongue.

Britney felt Tom pull his finger from her mouth and suddenly replace it with his own mouth. She sucked in his tongue like she had done his finger only seconds before. She wondered if she would be asked to suck in his penis as well.

Four bodies were moaning and groaning as Tom and Jennie's hands explored the bodies of the younger couple. Tom's fingers toyed with Britney's hard nipples while Jennie's fingers cupped Jake's hard sac in her palm. They had not touched the couple's private parts and where saving them to last.

Jake thought he had died and went to heaven when Jennie's moved over his navel and down to his pubic mound. She kissed around his hard-on while making an effort not to touch it until she could suck one of his balls into her mouth.

"OH GOD!" Jake moaned. She had not touched his pecker yet and he was ready to come.

Britney was in the same boat and was wishing Tom would give her dripping golden pussy some attention. After fifteen minutes of foreplay her pussy was feeling neglected. He moved his lips up to her ear again. "Tell me what you want." He whispered.

"Please touch me." She moaned. She didn't care if Jake heard her wanton cried or not.

"Is that all you want me to do?" He asked as his tongue traced around her delicate earlobe.

"No. Do that too." She said feeling his tongue flicking against the soft tip. She was ready for someone to put their mouth on her pussy for the first time.

Jennie was also playing the same game with Jake. They wanted them to beg them to service them.

"You ready for your blowjob now?" She whispered as she moved her fingertip over the small slit in the tip of his raging hard-on.

"Oh Yes. Please …….."

Tom and Jennie moved down to the bottom of the bed at the same time and took hold of the two ankles. They smiled as they pulled their legs apart and looked up to see their meal ready to be served.

Tom peeked over to see Tom's mouth move steadily up his wife's thighs until his lips were posed only an inch above her silky yellow bush. He now wished that he had gone down on her before they came over but his thought's quickly vanished when Jennie's tongue moved from the base of his hard-on up the thick vein under his prick to the tip.

It felt so wicked and nasty to have a strange man lick her pussy but Britney was not caring as she pulled hard on the ropes. His tongue danced on her hard pleasure knob and moved down to slide deep into her pussy. His whole mouth covered her complete pussy lips. "AHHH!" She cried.

Jennie teased and stopped. Then she teased and stopped before he could climax. They wanted the young couple to completely loose control.

Britney too was close to climaxing and was disappointed when the man moved his lips up and away from her pussy. She felt his mouth and his body moving upward over her stomach and between her breasts. She didn't realize it until it was too late as his prick pushed lightly against her damp and completely opened pussy. She opened her eyes and looked deeply into his. He was going to fuck her. NO. Her mind thought as she quickly glanced at Jake.

Jake too was disappointed when Jennie's mouth moved off his hard-on and up his stomach. She managed to push his legs back together as she moved her own legs apart until she was straddling his hips. Her damp dark pussy was now pressing downward onto the length of his prick. He glanced over at Britney and saw Tom poised to jam his hard penis deep inside of her. NO. He thought.

"No please." Britney moaned as she tried to move her pussy away from his penis.

"Stop." Jake said looking over at the older man.

"We are not going to do anything unless you ask us." Jennie smiled. She reached under her stomach and took Jake's purple knob and rubbed it up and down her moist hot slit.

Tom did the same thing as he pushed his soft mushroom tip across her clit and down to her anus. He had to dig deep inside of him not to push it into her.

Britney tried to hold out. She knew it was wrong to have another man inside of her. It was adultery. She thought as he moved his prick faster and harder across her swollen mound of flesh. Her body was begging her to let him in. "Oh please…" She cried as her legs moved around his hips and her ankles came together behind his ass.

Jake's mind went blank as his body took over. His prick wanted to be deep inside this older woman's pussy and nothing else mattered at that moment. Not even the fact that his young inexperienced naked wife next to him would be getting the same thing from the older man.

"OH GOD BRITNEY I'M SORRY…I ………HAVE………I HAVE TO………OH SHIT!" He screamed as he lifted his hips to push the crown and about three inches of hard prick up into Jennie's hot oven. It was all Jennie was waiting for as she lowered her hips and felt him move all the way inside.

"They are fucking." Tom whispered in Britney's ear as he looked over to see his wife's hips rising and falling on the young man's loins. "Don't you want to fuck me too?" He rubbed his damp tip over her open hole.

"OHH!" Britney moaned as she pushed up her hips to allow the huge tip to push into her pink folds. He was so big. "YES DO IT!" She cried. She heard the two bodies next to her slapping together as Tom took his time sliding his thick log into her dampness.

"AHH….AHH….AHH….AHHH….AHHHHH…AHHHHHH….AHHHHH!" Britney screamed each time Tom entered her body. She now wished she could pull him tighter against her but the ropes prevent it. She was his now to fuck and fuck and fuck.

"NOW!" Britney screamed as her captured body exploded. The ropes burned into her wrist as she tried to grab Tom's back.

Jennie too came at the same time Jake emptied his hot load deep inside of her. Tom was last but not too far behind. "OH SHIT!" He screamed as his body collapsed onto the young girl's front.

The four of them lay for almost five minutes without moving. "I think we should be going." Jake said finally. He realized what had just occurred and was worried about what it would do to his young marriage.

Jennie untied his ropes while Tom did Britney's. "Are you OK?" Tom asked as she rubbed the rope burns on her wrists.

"I think so." She said smiling. She stood and took her time dressing. It felt so nice being naked in front of others.

Neither Jake nor Britney said a word as they entered their house and moved upstairs to undress and take a shower. Britney took the first one and smiled as she felt Tom's juices still dripping from deep inside of her. Jake went next and found it difficult to concentrate on anything other than what had just happened.

"I'm sorry." Jake whispered as they lay in bed later on.

"For what?" Britney asked as she moved her naked body up to his. The new door had opened and Britney did not want to close it.

"For……..you know…having intercourse first."

"I wanted it too." Britney whispered as her mouth found one of his hard nipples.

"But…….." He started to say before her finger moved up to press against his lips.

"Shhh." She giggled. Her lips moved down over his abs to find the swollen tip of his prick waiting for her tiny mouth.

"I need practice." She giggled again as her mouth opened wide and moved slowly down his long shaft.

"Practice makes perfect." Jake moaned. Her fingers were now playing with his balls.

*****

"You think they will be alright?" Jennie asked Tom as they lay in bed.

"I think so. How about us? This was a first for us as well." He asked.

"I'm not jealous. Are you?"

"Nope." He said smiling. His mind thought about the next time and then the next time.

"Beth is coming home this weekend with her roommate. So we will need to cool it for a while." Jennie said thinking about her daughter visit.

"I think we can keep it low for a week." Tom laughed. "I'll be busy at the plant for most of the time anyway."

*****

Note from Slickman: A little light bondage was not too kinky and was enough to allow Britney to get over her hang-ups. I always leave a story open in case you readers want it to continue. I can tell that from the votes and your feedback. Thanks……..SM.

Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers