Impulse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your ass pulled up before me drove me on as my hands felt your buttocks and rubbed your clit. Your tits swayed beneath your chest as I moved you back and forth.

The sounds of breathing, moaning and my balls slapping against you filled the air. The smell of sex was strong and pungent.

Everything contributed to to this erotic fest. We slammed against each other until we could wait no longer. You climaxed and then built up again to climax over and over. And I could hold back no longer. I grabbed your hips and pushed as deep as I could and released my cum.

I held you tight as I shot my seed...pumping it inside you and feeling it surrounding my worn cock until it shrank and slipped out of you.

My cum flowed out and dripped on the floor and ran down your legs. You stayed bent over for a minute, unable or afraid to move.

I straighened up and squeezed the last cum out of my cock. I reached into your cunt and scooped up some and you turned and licked it from my hands. You stood up and we embraced and kissed.

12