Married Milf Cheating Slut

Story Info
Married Lily bumps into handsome James and gets dominated.
3.7k words
4.51
36.3k
82

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When married Lily met James and turned her world upside down

Lily has been happily married for 10 years, and she is gorgeous. A MILF in every sense of the word. 5'4, curves in all the right places with a tiny waist. A beautiful face with big brown come fuck me eyes. Long curly dark hair that cascades down her back with a sassy, fun, funny personality to boot and an amazing sex drive. Her husband is a lucky man indeed! However, after having kids their sex life took a hit, understandably so. Although Lily was still happy she was slowly needing more and more intimacy, who was she kidding! She wanted to be fucked senseless. She would fill that need by fucking herself everyday nearly, fucking herself when her husband wouldn't or couldn't, sometimes more than once a day. She was quite content and knew her sex life would get back to what it was once the kids were older. In the meantime she was building up quite the sex toy and self pleasure collection.

Lily was a busy wife and mother but always made time for herself. Enjoyed her hobbies, went to the gym, dressed up, enjoyed life and enjoyed looking good. Fiercely independent and confident in herself, which was a very enticing and sometimes intimidating mix for the men around her, not that she noticed always being in her own world.

One summer evening, after an intense workout session at the gym, already knowing that she would be aching tomorrow but glad she had a hot shower before she left. Not paying attention as she walks out the gym smoothing down the wrinkles in her summer dress, she bumps into and falls into a very attractive man's arms.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry I really wasn't paying attention" her hands on his toned chest as she sees he's holding her with his hand on her diamond wedding ring. She blushes and steps back out of his embrace looking up at him through her long eyelashes and flashing a smile at him while getting ready to walk away.

"Oh, don't worry about it, not everyday a beautiful woman just falls into my arms! I'm James by the way" making Lily laugh really hard.

"That's a really good one, really made me laugh. I'm Lily" she says through her giggles and smile.

"Wow you have a great laugh and smile. So where do beautiful women who knock me off my feet run off to?"

Making Lily laugh again, "very smooth James, I'm just going to get a coffee then head home to the family" as she notices that when she bumped into James he actually dropped his coffee when he caught her.

"Oh shit, was that yours?" She blushes again "let me get you a new one! The least I can do Mr Funny Guy" she smiles.

"Hey, I'm not going to protest!" As James holds his hands up.

As they get in line to order and have a coffee together they fall into easy conversation. They both have an immediate comfort and just talk about their lives generally. She shows him a photo on her Instagram page as James gives Lily a knowing look and says "what does the SQ in your username mean then?" She blushes again but doesn't miss a beat and says "oh that just stands for size queen. I'm sure with the look on your face I don't need to explain what that means" she smirks and carries on the conversation.

As they get ready to leave and part ways, "so you're married right? Your husband is a lucky guy, with a size queen to boot so I guess he's doubly blessed" Lily laughs again "thanks for saying so, yes I am married" she says as she bites her lower lip. James is very good at reading people and quickly picks up that maybe Lily isn't as happy or fulfilled as she is pretending to be.

"Well, if you were wondering I definitely have what it takes to please a size queen such as yourself" Lily's eyes widen at his forwardness and now can't stop wondering how big he is but also trying so hard to not be tactless and look at his crotch. "Oh, you think so huh?" She says with a smirk as he darkens and his gaze intensifies "I know so" he smiles.

She shifts in her seat as she says "hmm I'm sure you have all the ladies falling for you and you please quite a few"

"I'm very picky and it's not the ones falling for me that I want"

"Just the ones falling into you I see" she laughs

"Do you always have an answer for every thing? Such a smart mouth on a pretty girl, mmm what I could do" as he looks at her lips

Lily tries to think what he means by that but gets distracted. "I just say things as I see it." Getting up to start leaving.

"I say things as I see it too and I see a lot"

Curiosity getting the better of her as she says "is that right? What do you see James?"

"Follow me and I'll tell you" as he takes her hand and they leave the coffee shop.

"You are so bossy! Where are we going?"

"Oh, you have no idea Lily!" He smirks. "Just somewhere more private, I'm sure you wouldn't want people overhearing how your husband can't please you anymore"

Lily stops as they reach the parking lot and pulls her hand from his grasp "what do you mean?" She says shocked and slightly irritated. "Why would you say that?"

"Am I right? I'm usually not wrong about these things. I get that vibe off you and can also tell you are a lot of fun in more ways than one."

She thinks about lying but decides against it, as she thinks she chews her bottom lip slightly "Umm I'm fine"

"That's not what I asked Lily, now be a good girl and tell me" as he closes the gap between them. She looks up at him and doesn't want to give him the satisfaction of being right as she plays with her wedding ring on her finger. "You are right, yes" as she looks down at her ring.

"Good girl"

She rolls her eyes at him but is mainly annoyed at herself for how him calling her a good girl is making her body respond. "What makes you think I'm a good girl or let alone your good girl?"

He inhales and groans lightly "mm you are so fiery, that's so sexy. It's a shame that a beautiful woman like you is not being completely fulfilled at home" as he takes the hair that's fallen in her face and pushes it behind her ear.

She steps back away from him, just out of his reach and looks at him intensely considering him and also giving herself a chance to think more clearly. His words and touch is making her body react, but she's married, she can't, right? But it's been so long since someone has made her feel that way. How can someone she's just met make her feel this way?

As though he can sense her thoughts he says "Lily, I'm not going to do anything you don't want or ask for"

She smiles playfully as she says "want or ask for? That's presumptuous of you." He smiles as he says,"Why don't you come with me and find out? "

She is about to put an end to this when he closes the gap between them quickly and with her back against a car with no where to go he pulls her into a deep and passionate kiss, his hand in her hair pulling slightly and other hand around her slim waist pulling her hips towards his. She tries to resist at first but quickly falls into his kiss and follows his lead, leaving her panting and breathless. Her panties definitely wet after. As he pulls away and laughs, "First time I've seen you speechless so far haha," he says with a shit-eating grin on his handsome face that pisses her off.

"Oh, is that so!? I'm married what do you think you are doing?"

"I don't care, I can please you better than he can" leaning in to whisper in her ear "I can fuck you better than he can, eat you out better than he can, finger you better than he can and make you cum harder and more than he can" kissing her neck before pulling away making her moan involuntarily as she inhales sharply and leaving her feeling flustered. He takes this opportunity to put his hand out for her to follow. She can't believe she's doing this but puts her hand in his and he leads her the short distance to his place.

As she reaches his front door he can feel that she is hesitant so as he opens the door and they step inside he pins her tight firm body against the wall with his, as he kisses her neck, his hands finding the hem of her short summer dress as he runs his hand up her smooth toned thigh, pinning her arms above her head with one hand as his other hand slides between her warm thighs slowly. Feeling the heat of her pussy as he inches closer. Lily moans as she tries to resist but he feels so good "mmm fuck James... stop... I don't think we should... do... this" she says between moans and pants. His hand reaches her panties and she's dripping wet. He starts rubbing her pussy through her already wet panties. He looks in her beautiful eyes as she tries so hard to resist, making him smile "feeling how wet you are already, I don't think you want to stop Lily" enjoying watching her struggle under his control.

He pulls her panties to the side as he slides his fingers inside her wet pussy easily, rubbing her clit with his thumb as his fingers stretch and slide in and out of her warm centre, making her gasp and scream in response "Ahhh mmmm, fuck, oh my god! Mmm" As she drips off his fingers. Her wrists held tightly over her head, her body completely at his mercy. She can feel her orgasm building and she is so close as he pulls his fingers out making her sigh in disappointment. He shows her how wet she is on his fingers as he brings them to her lips "taste yourself" as she sucks and licks his fingers clean.

"I'll let you cum when I'm ready" as he pushes her down to her knees as he pulls his pants down, his 8 inch rock hard cock springing up at her "Oh my god! You are so big!" She looks at his cock in shock and amazement. He wasn't kidding when he said he had what it takes to please a size queen she thought. He grabs her by the hair and guides his cock to her mouth, rubbing the tip of his cock and leaving a trail of precum on her lips before pushing into her mouth before she can protest and while she's still desperate to orgasm. She starts licking and sucking his cock immediately, taking his cock as far in her mouth as she can.

"Mmm fuck yes, that's a good slut" she pulls off his cock saying "I'm not a slut" a little annoyed as he laughs and pushes his cock back into her mouth and to the back of her throat making her gag "haha you are my good girl slut right now, you're so cute when you're mad. You love my cock right? You want me to make you cum, yes?" As he continues face fucking her, holding the sides of her head and making her gag on his big cock, not pulling out for her to answer as she looks up at him with her mouth full "uh mmm" "say yes Sir" she does her best to mumble round his cock as he continues fucking her warm mouth. "You'll be my slut right now baby and I'll make you feel better than you've ever felt before" her head spinning, panties soaked at the thought of being fucked by him. He pulls out as she takes a deep breath before he pushes back into her mouth, going deeper still "this cock is bigger and better than your husband's right" "mhm mhhhmn" she responds as she gags with every thrust. Her hands on his thighs as spit is dripping off her chin falling on to her pretty dress and breasts, eyes watering as she looks up at him from her knees.

"Fuck, you look so beautiful with my cock in your throat. I bet your husband never treats you like a slut" as he pushes his cock in as far as he can, resting his balls on her chin as she starts gagging uncontrollably. Enjoying the view just before pulling out and cumming rope after rope off warm cum all over her face as she is gasping for breath.

She is momentarily disappointed that he's cum already, as usually for her husband that means sex is over and she really wanted James to fuck her. "Wow you came so much, how long you been holding that one back?" She says as she starts getting up off her knees.

"That's just a normal load for me and I'm not done with you yet" as he holds her head to keep her on her knees and uses his cock to scoop all the cum off her face to her mouth before sliding his cum covered cock back into her mouth. "Clean up time now my little slut" never liking being called a slut or anything derogatory before, but he makes it sound so good. She licks his cock all over, from the base to the tip and swallows any remaining cum before licking and sucking on his balls lightly while stroking his still hard cock. James looking down at Lily on her knees and his cock twitching seeing her wedding ring hand pump his cock while she has his balls stuffed in her mouth. "That's right lick my balls mmm fuck" thinking fuck she just bumped into me and I have her on her knees fucking her face in a matter of hours! As his cock twitches and he's still so hard at just the thought.

He pulls her up off the floor, pulling her dress off and throwing her over his shoulder as they move to the bedroom.

James throws her on to his bed, enjoying watching her gorgeous body before him "God Damn!" As he pulls her panties off as he spreads her legs and starts eating out her already wet pussy. His tongue licking all her juices off her smooth pussy, dipping into her pussy before circling round her clit and sucking as he held her tight. Lily wiggling and gripping the bedsheets while moaning loudly "Oh fuck! Yes!! Just like that! Make me cum baby" as she runs her hands through his hair, pulling his face towards her pussy as she grinds on his face as he tongue fucks her. Her orgasm builds quickly again as he stops again!!

"What!? No! I was so close!" She cries frustrated.

James smiles devilishly, "beg for me"

"Pardon?" Lily's eyes narrow.

"You heard me, if you want me to make you cum, beg for it!" He grins.

Lily feeling defiant going to tell him where he can stick that suggestion until he licks and sucks her clit lightly making her jump and moan again "mmm uh that's not fair!"

"Not a suggestion, Lily! Now"

She normally wouldn't but she is desperate to cum now. "Please Sir, let me cum on your tongue. I really want to cum for Daddy. Make your slut cum for you!"

"GOOD GIRL!" He smiles broadly as he holds her down and starts eating her pussy again. She is now pissed off but desperate to cum, her pussy literally dripping off his chin as he licks and sucks on her clit. She holds his head and grinds her pussy on his tongue as she moans and screams, continuing her begging "yes! Fuck! Please let me cum for you! Your slut needs to cum for you" as he slides two fingers inside her massaging her gspot she loses it and screams "FUCK YES!!! I'M CUMMINGGGGG!!" His fingers still sliding in and out of her, massaging that sweet spot as he holds her down feeling her pussy clamp down around his fingers "mmmm fuck stop it's too much" as he pushes on her lower stomach as she is still spasming from her orgasm until she starts squirting all over his fingers "OH FUCK! Oh. My. God!" Having never squirted with anyone ever!

As she is still cumming he slides his throbbing cock into her spasming dripping wet pussy. Pushing balls deep inside her with one thrust making her gasp at the sudden penetration and fullness which keeps her orgasm going or starting a new one, she can't tell anymore.

"Oh baby, you are so fucking tight! I'm a lot bigger than your husband aren't I?" He says with a smirk as he knows he is.

"Yes mmmm ugh"

He thrusts hard and fast making it hard to catch her breath as her eyes roll back. "Yes, what?" As he puts her legs on his shoulders.

"Mmmm... uhhh.. mmm... fuck.... yes..... sir..."

As he folds her in half and fucks her deep and hard, she can't even string a sentence together anymore, other than "Fuck, I'm cumming!" Over and over again as she cums and squirts again and again on his cock and his bed. He pulls out watching how she has literally covered his cock in her cream as he straddles her chest and says "open up" she doesn't protest at all as his cock slides into her mouth and she licks her cream off his cock. Pulling out and resting his balls on her chin as he says "lick" and she licks and sucks his balls while she rubs her still twitching pussy.

She has never cum so many times in one session before and literally just cum drunk on an orgasm high right now. James realises this and sees this as an opportunity to push her boundaries even further. He pushes her head further down as she licking his balls then to lick his taint and then pushing further still. She realises what James is doing but a little too late as she has already licked his asshole by accident making him groan as he grips her hair holding her there. "That's right eat that asshole baby, show me what a slut you are for me" as she hesitantly licks his asshole while he strokes his cock over her face moaning as she slowly works her tongue deep into his asshole.

He reaches behind him and starts rubbing her clit making her moan into his ass. "I'm going to make you cum as you eat asshole for the first time." Lily mumbles something as James lifts off her slightly but still rubbing her clit "what was that?"

"You're such an asshole" she says with a smirk as James groans "mmm I thought I face fucked the sass outta you there for a moment" as she rolls her eyes but continues eating his asshole and starts stroking his cock as he rubs her pussy. The bedroom filled with the sound of their moans. As his expert fingers quickly bring her to orgasm, her screams muffled by her tongue in his asshole.

He gets off her and flips her on to her stomach and pulls her hips up towards him as he puts her in doggy position and slaps that nice firm round ass. Just as she is about to protest he slides his cock deep into her pussy again, taking her words away from her as she just pushes her head into the pillow and moans. "Ahhhh mmm fuck! You are so big! My husband is no where near as big as you!" Her back arched perfectly as he grabs her hips and fucks her hard and deep. Spitting on her asshole and using his thumb to rub it in before sliding his thumb inside "ughhh fuckkkk"

"You like that huh, enjoy being fucked like the slut that you are?"

"Yes Sir! Please fuck me harder! Fuck me harder Daddy" as his cock twitches at her words and acceptance of being his slut, feeling his balls hit her wet pussy and her dripping off his cock as he fucks that sweet married pussy. He grabs a handful of her long curly hair pulling back, making her arch her back and pull her head towards him. "That's right baby, I want you to cum on Daddy's cock. Cum for me!" As he thrusts harder and deeper, her eyes rolling back never been fucked like this before but can't get enough.

Her pussy so wet, her orgasm building again. As he let's go off her hair and pushes her into the mattress, he takes her legs and flips her over to her back while his cock is still inside her and keeps fucking her. Wrapping his hand round her throat while spreading her legs with his other hand. She is in ecstasy, her eyes rolled back into her head as she is just moaning and thinking fuck I have never been fucked like this before, I need his cock inside me, I need all of him. "Cum for me Sir, please I need your hot cum. Cover me in all your cum" she pants in between thrusts as she looks up at him with her come fuck me eyes with pure lust. Him squeezing her throat tighter making her cum hard "Oh fuck baby! Oh my god I'm cumming!" She screams as her pussy contracts around his still thrusting cock driving him over the edge, him pulling out and cumming all over her pussy, stomach, breasts and some even reached her lips and tongue as she is still cumming. Pushing his cock inside her clutching pussy again so she can milk his cock for the rest of his cum before collapsing on the bed together.

"Oh. My. God. That was amazing" Lily pants out of breath. James pulling her to his side and wrapping his arm round her as he agrees, "And we are only just getting started" Lily too tired to think what he means as she drifts off into a deep sleep in his arms.