All Comments on 'In Defence of Small Breasts'

by p_l_chill

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
oldefferoldefferalmost 19 years ago
Loved it - Very sensitive

That was a nice story. What I wouldn't give to do everything over that I did at that age!

davidwattsdavidwattsalmost 19 years ago
Very nice story

Touching tale that made me recall that immature period in my own life when superficial things like breast size had such meaning. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story

Every straight man on this site will see himself in this story. And the realistic ending (where he didn't get a chance to make it right, after he matured)was sad, but very good. Punctuation errors aside, keep up the good work.Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Impressive

I read your story and it made me cry. Okay, empath me set aside, I appreciate this story, I have small boobies myself and it took years for me to understand that they would ever be acceptable, that there is a place in the world for us, that's why there is variety in women, so that men can choose what they want, instead of one single style. I admire that you had a change of heart about small breasts. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Maturity makes a difference

Very tastefully and honestly done. Not typical content for here, and more meaningful because of it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree

Thanks for the story and it’s sad that happened

astirastirabout 4 years ago
Thank you

Touching. Honest.

(and very well written)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous