All Comments on 'In Love With An Exotic Dancer Ch. 02'

by Quagmire4

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

Five.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
yay!!!

I didnt think you would update this story, I'm very glad you did

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please dont wait so long for the nexy chapter. i love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

Good job,girl.hope not take a loooonngg time again to continue it... (ppt)

bredrebredreover 13 years ago
Good Job

The second installment is flowing nicely, please keep it going....Great Job

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

but now i wish i didn't see this story, because i see the first chapter was at the beginning of the year, so going from that the next installment will be next yr? grrrrrrrrrr lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interracial ?

I don't understand the interracial label. I gather that Salina is black, I don't think you gave any information about Malik. Do you have a major prejudice against the race of one of the characters? Which one? If not, why would you even mention it? If they start dating, will Malik introduce Salina by saying, "Please meet my black girlfriend?" Since the title has the word 'love,' it appears to be a developing romance. How about labeling it as such? Why bring up things that have no relevance to the story?

An anonymous, white, Protestant American, who wishes not to be labeled as such.

mwelwa123mwelwa123over 13 years ago
to the self righteous anon below

if you read the story from the beginning you'd understand that malik is ARAB (middle eastern background) and salina is obviously black!

p.s: from most middle eastern people I've met known of them were protestant or considered themselves white, if you dont like the story kindly move on to the next one?......sorry for taking over quag, but that anon pissed me off..... you can always tell me to bugger off, but I know you wont, will you? :-p

ColorofLoveColorofLoveover 13 years ago
Okay the title doesn't work for me but the story

has a nice vibe. Malik knows more about Salina then she does him. Like she is attracted to the man. Bianca is going to go psycho isn't she. Since she can't go after Malik she'll attack Salina, hate women to do that. I take it Akil set it the meeting, little devil, wait till Sharon finds out. Thasnks for making the lead Middle Eastern much appreciated.

Tierra22Tierra22over 13 years ago
good start

I hope that you will be continuing the story I enjoyed how it has started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So far, a pretty good story. Need more!!!!!!! Too, too short!

Janez9Janez9about 12 years ago

this is so good I can't wait to read more!!!!

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
Good start! don' t stop now!

Malik sounds exotic and sexy...don't stop here keep this story going! Salina sounds like a nice girl, who has been given the short end of the stick but has refused to let it get her down! She has worked hard and is making something of herself. I am glad she isn't the star struck type, so when she finally finds out who Malik is she will be genuinely suprised, and not like the blonde bimbo that tried to make a scene at the club! Salina has way more class than that, eventhough, she was a stripper!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Spelling

Learn the difference between "quiet" & "quite", for goodness' sake!

barbette_sgbarbette_sgalmost 11 years ago

I hope you continue this...I'd love to see how these two end up :)

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Really liked this story

I hope you will continue this this story. I know life happens and stuff. Really looking forward to reading the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Malik & Salina

This is great. Please finish!! I would love to know what happens with Malik, Salina, and Bianca. I do not think Bianca will give up Malik just like that. I can't it to enjoy the rest of this story. Would you make it soon? Please I think Salina's friend Sharon and Akil would make a great part in the story. WOW WOW WOW!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous