All Comments on 'In Love With An Exotic Dancer'

by Quagmire4

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
domrogerdomrogerabout 14 years ago
A good start

An intriguining start,I hope the sequel is on the way.

satonysatonyabout 14 years ago
not much to judge by

Would have liked more of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice Twist.......

Not the typical IR relationship usually seen on Lit -- so that's a plus right out of the gate. Nice start, looking forward to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hmmmmm.....WAAAAAAY TOO SHORT!!! MORE PLEASE

Nice start, but...where is the rest? I guess I am spoiled because I expected at least 2 or 3 pages. I want to know more about Malik, who appears to be an Arab, and more about Salina, who appears to be African-American. I love the combination of this Interracial Romance. It is a nice change. So, what happens next....?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good start

Please don't keep us waiting too long for the update. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Whre is the rest?

Where is the rest?

I love it so far. I am waiting(not patiently though) for the rest of it.

Please update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
FINALLY!

SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!! THANK YOU!! OMG! I swear I was beginning to get bored with the same type of couples in this category and then I came across this beautiful beginning of a story. Loved it so far. Keep up the good work!

StarMAPStarMAPabout 14 years ago
Totally agree!

I agree with Anon at the bottom there. . And great start. I'd love to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good start, but need a little more...

It was a good start, indeed, and I am interested to see where things go. Oh, and one thing... I believe you meant to use the word "decent," as in good, proper, modest, socially correct, etc.--not "descent," which is to go down... You did that three times, I believe. Just wanted to make you aware. Nice job, overall. I'll be looking for the next installment.

mwelwa123mwelwa123about 14 years ago
:-)

finally worked up the courage to post the story BB? :-) .....you already know what I think of the story!!!

More please, dont keep us waiting!!!

tikateapottikateapotabout 14 years ago
Looooove it

Im glad to see something new too. Cant wait to read the rest and now the title has that tpain song stuck in my head lol. Good job!

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicabout 14 years ago
Liked it

A little short, but a good read. It is different from other stories I have seen. Can't wait to see the next chapter(s). Keep up the good work.

bredrebredrealmost 14 years ago
Great

I am looking forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

Five.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Good

This has the beginning of a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous