All Comments on 'In My Place Ch. 02'

by LauraJayne

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW!

What a story! To force a husband to walk a man who has just fucked his wife to the door and thank him: THAT is mastery! To take her husband dressed as a woman shopping for groceries: that takes courage! Soon the husband will have to learn to suck his wife's pussy immediately after another man has cum inside her. Laura is going to make "Tony" a very happy man in the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I loved the control. The, "this is your last chance to back out".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just like my fantasy

This is something I really want to do. I want my girlfriend to dress me up and go out shopping as 2 women. I want to buy women's clothes for me and have the salesgirls know the clothes are for me (they will giggle - I will be embarrassed at first but then it'll make me so excited). Dressing up like a woman in private with my girlfriend is one thing - going out in public and really truly feeling and acting like a woman is what I really want to do. Your story has inspired me to do just that !!!

Looking forward to the next chapters.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

all I can think of is a way to mangle them up so bad that no one would consider sex with them, nor would they be able to.

Tootight1Tootight1about 8 years ago
2nd read

I gave it a five for the effort, but couldn't get to the second page, I was so upset about what was happening. What kind of wife blackmails her husband, certainly not one I would marry. put knock out drops in their drinks, get them some cement shoes and take them fishing.

LindseyTSLindseyTSover 6 years ago
Please check my commit at the end of this story

Before you go any further. It may help from the terror that I had reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous