In Praise of Older Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

I ran my hands almost automatically down her body and gripped the cheeks of her ass pulling her tighter against me. My rock hard cock pressed against her crotch and she rubbed violently against me. She moved her lips from mine and kissed first my cheek, then my neck, and finally my ear. I could feel her warm breath on my ear as she whispered, "This should teach the bastard to fuck with me. Make this look good baby." She whispered breathlessly as she began to avidly tongue my ear.

I didn't have to be told who 'the bastard' was in her request. It had to be none other than my father, the pervert whacking off in the doorway. Without thinking twice I pulled her body even tighter against mine and began to grind away. After all mother is always right isn't she?

I gripped her tight ass in my steely hands, pulled her even tighter against me and began to thrust my rock hard shaft insistently against her hot pussy. She gave as well as she got and ground her crotch against my raging dick with wanton abandon.

She moaned into my ear and I realized that she was breathing much too hard for this to be just a show. Her breath was hot against my skin as her long tongue scorched my flesh. "Unnnngh." She moaned as she rammed her tongue deep into my ear. She wrapped her arms tighter around my neck, using me for support as I felt her legs quiver and go limp against me for an instant.

She pulled her tongue from my ear and I heard her desperately pant as she began to nibble on my earlobe before moving down to chew and suck passionately on the skin of my neck.

Suddenly she pulled her mouth from my neck and leaned her head back to gaze into my eyes. The few inches separating us did little to diminish the heat of her breath against my shin. Her face was flushed in a way that I had never seen before and the gleam of her green eyes was one of complete and utter lust.

She looked into my blue eyes inquiringly; trying to read my face I guess which couldn't have been too hard at all. I was completely caught up in the lust of the moment and the thing that I wanted to do most of all right then was to strip off her clothes and drive my rock hard shaft deep into her hot wet cunt.

Seeing the animal lust in my eyes and feeling the heat of my breath against her fevered flesh, Mom leisurely moved her face slowly toward mine.

With my eyes still locked onto hers I leaned my head toward her. We stopped just short of our lips touching for what seemed like minutes but was probably just an instant. I felt her searing breath on my lips as we stared into each other's eyes mere inches apart. Both of us were breathing heavily, virtually gasping for breath, sounding more like we had been running hard rather than just standing still caressing each other.

Almost of their own volition our lips moved together. As our lips touched, a thousand little explosions went off simultaneously in my head. My skin felt on fire and hundreds of small electrical shocks moved across my body.

This time the kiss was neither maternal nor chaste. It was a kiss of fiery and unbridled passion between two equally excited adults.

Our lips melted into a single quivering mass. I moved my tongue against her lips, her lips parted and I thrust my tongue deep into her mouth. Our tongues quested against each other like two bodies entwined in passion, her tongue stroke against mine and then retreated as she began to suck avidly on my tongue.

She pulled her arms from around my neck, ran them down my shoulders. She passionately kneaded my muscles as she pulled me closer against her. Her breasts practically poked holes in my chest as she rubbed her body against mine.

Her hands moved down my arms, sliding to the hard muscles of my waste before finally coming to rest on the firm muscles of my ass. She tightly grasped my buttocks in her fervent grasp and dug her short nails into the fabric of my jeans. She pulled me as tight against her as was humanly possible and ground her pussy against my rigid member.

I could feel the wet warmth of her cunt even through the many layers of clothing that we wore. The heat of her passion drove me even higher, and I knew that I wouldn't last much longer in this Passion play.

My fingers dug deep into the resilient flesh of her tight ass and I pulled her sweltering twat even tighter against my rock hard cock. The painful grip of my hands on her buttocks seemed to inflame her passion even more and she pushed her tongue past mine and thrust it deeply into my eager mouth.

"Mmmmmph, Mmmm." I heard her gasp into my mouth as her body quivered against mine again.

Simultaneously, I felt my nuts tighten and then the seed of my loins erupted violently into my jockeys. My knees went weak as I shot my load into my pants and my muscles quivered uncontrollably.

Our mouths continued to move against each other as our bodies quivered in uncontrolled passion. It seemed that our passionate embrace was the only thing that kept us from collapsing like rags on the kitchen floor.

Slowly our ardor cooled and our brains began to clear. Our lips moved ever more slowly and tenderly over each other. Finally turning into tender and affectionately pecks before she pulled her mouth from mine and whispered, "I'm sorry baby."

"Sorry for what?" I asked just as softly.

"For using you to get back at your dad for being such a jerk. I wanted to teach him a lesson for messing with me. I think that's enough, if that doesn't do it nothing will." She kissed me lightly again and started to pull away.

I pulled her closer and whispered in her ear, "Hell Mom, I really enjoyed that. Anytime you want to mess with him, just let me know."

She looked up into my eyes and started to say something. But instead she just kissed me maternally on the lips and pushed away.

My legs felt like they were going to buckle under my own weight as I looked over at Dad to gauge his response. He still had that shit-eating leer on his face as he languidly stroked his engorged member. I thought to myself, "Boy he really enjoyed that." But then again so did I.

Mom looked at him and shook her head. "It looks like dinner will be a little late tonight Mickey." She chuckled as she reached out and unselfconsciously took Dad's rock hard cock in her grasp.

I responded, "That's alright, I'm not all that hungry anyway."

She replied simply, "Ok." Before heading off to the bedroom with Dad in tow.

I stood there for a minute mildly stupefied, before I opened my pants and grabbing a dishtowel to clean myself off. Zipping myself back up I reached for the stove and turned off the burners and the oven. "I guess I should change clothes." I muttered to myself as I walked toward my room and a clean change of clothing.

I stripped as I walked down the hall to the bathroom tossing my clothes into the clothes hamper as I passed. When I stood there completely nude just outside my parents door I realized that despite my violent orgasm of only a few moments ago I still had a raging hard on.

The sounds coming from my parent's bedroom did little to dispel my passion either. I could hear them distinctly making the soft sounds of foreplay, and that caused me to pause momentarily outside their closed door and listen.

I stepped into the bathroom and washed the goop from my legs and genitals. Then still naked I walked to my room and put on a fresh set of clothes.

It was just a minute or two before the sound of squealing bedsprings and moans of passion drove me from the house and into the yard. My hard-on was still raging and my mind was reeling with hormonal passion as I walked into the cool night.

I did a couple of laps of the back yard lost in lust filled confusion before I began to look around. The light was on in the kitchen of the house next door and that peeked my interest.

I walked through the gate in the fence separating the two houses and quietly crept close to the window and peered into the well-lighted room. Carol, the next-door neighbor, was sitting at the table with her face toward the window that I was at. She was dressed in a terry cloth robe with her feet in a pan of water. "Her feet must be sore again." I thought to myself.

As I watched she let the robe fall open exposing her naked and very pregnant body. She ran her hands over her swollen stomach and up to her huge breasts. A smile crossed her lips as she massaged her swollen flesh.

Carol reached over onto the table and picked up a bottle of lotion and poured a liberal amount into the palm of her hand. She rubbed her hands together and began to slather the lotion over her skin.

First she massaged the liquid into the skin of her stomach, running her fingers luxuriously over her tight skin before moving her attention to her pendulous breasts. She liberally coated the huge bulk of her tits with the lotion, making sure to massage the already lactating nipples to full erection.

Her fingers glided across her soft skin, across her distended tummy eventually disappearing between her quivering thighs. I could see her eyes close and a smile cross her lips as she pushed her fingers into her hot, wet pussy.

She thrust the fingers of one hand deep within her quaking twat and began to stroke in and out. Her other hand moved to the top of her slit and began to massage the swollen head of her clit in rhythm with the stroking of her fingers into her vagina. The intensity of her stroking increased quickly and it was only a few seconds until she tilted her head back and her mouth formed the round form of a deep sigh. I watched as her thighs quivered and her body shook in the grasp of an all-consuming orgasm.

She sat there for a few seconds with her eyes closed, savoring the moment. Then she pulled her robe together and rose with difficulty from the chair. Carol walked the few steps to the door, opened it and called out, "Well, did you enjoy the show ass hole?"

"Sure did." I responded.

"Well, don't stand around out there, get your ass in here and give me a kiss!" She said.

Not being one to dawdle, I headed for the door and into Carol's waiting embrace. I had to lean over her protruding belly to kiss her, but when our lips met I knew that the heat of her performance had been no illusion.

Our lips crushed together and immediately her tongue pushed past my parted lips and deep into my mouth. My tongue touched hers and we began a heated bout of tongue wrestling that lasted at least five minutes. When our lips parted we were both breathing raggedly and the bulge in my pants was harder than ever.

"Mmmm," she said, "you've been drinking beer. I sure as hell wish that I could have a beer right about now, but, that damn doctor said that it was bad for me." She paused for a second before continuing, "He said I had been putting on too much fucking weight. I'm pregnant for god's sake. Pregnant women are supposed to put on weight!" She raised her face up towards mine and said, "Now kiss me again ass hole, and tell me I'm beautiful!"

I chuckled, "You're beautiful Carol." And I crushed my lips to hers once again.

I loved older women. I was 19 at the time and all but two of my sexual partners had been older than myself.

My next triumph was a woman that came into the gas station late at night to apply for a gas card. She had filled out the application in the office and then at closing time had asked me to walk her home because, "The streets just aren't safe and I need a strong young man to keep me safe on my walk home." She invited me in for a soda and much more.

The next couple of liaisons had been with girls my own age. The sex was satisfying but not memorable.

Now, along with two other gals at work, I was involved with Carol, the lady next door to us in Kansas City. She was a blonde, voluptuous, vixen that was also very pregnant and very horny. Me, I didn't complain about that because I was just plain horny all the time.

Carol's husband worked the night shift leaving her alone and lonely almost every night. Even when he wasn't working he was seldom home. He found an excuse to be away from her as much as he could, leaving her with a wet and vacant hole that I attempted to fill at every opportunity.

I'd been screwing Carol on a regular basis since we moved in here, but she was getting pretty close to term and the frequency of sex had dropped off dramatically leaving me horny and easily aroused most of the time.

Tonight looked different though. If the show she had put on was any indication she was horny and willing and I had a raging hard-on that needed to be sheathed in a warm, willing pussy.

"That was some show." I said as our lips parted from our passionate kiss of greeting.

"Yeah, I figured that you would enjoy it." She responded with a giggle.

"Oh you knew I was out there?" I asked.

"No I just like to put on sex shows for the neighborhood kids." She quipped. "Of course I knew you were there. I heard the door close and saw you walking in the yard. I figured it was just a matter of time before you made it over here." She paused for a second before continuing, "Now give me another kiss ass hole."

Carol had an interesting idea of what an endearment was. Her pet names for me ranged from ass hole to fucker, but it really was of no concern what she called me as long as she put out for me when I needed and wanted it.

I smashed my lips to hers, my tongue pushed into her mouth and she began to almost violently suck on it. I felt her hand travel down my body and invade my crotch. She stroked up and down my steel hard shaft just as my hand moved over her body to invade her wet, hot cunt.

She pulled her lips from mine and said, "Let's forget all this fore play shit. I just want you to fuck me. I need your cock inside of me and I want it now."

With that said she turned away from me, shrugged her robe off and let it fall to the floor. She walked to one of the chairs at the kitchen table, put her hands on its back, bent over, spread her legs and said plaintively, "Come on lover, I need that big dick of yours buried inside me. I'm so damn horny that I think if I have to wait another minute I am going to go crazy!"

I unbuttoned my jeans, unzipped the fly pulled my dick out and walked up behind her. Placing the head of my crank against the opening of her hot cunt I ran it over the flesh of her labia a bit just to tease her.

"Oh come on fucker. I need it now, don't play with me please." She said plaintively.

Without a word I slid the head inside of her and held it there while I reached around to fondle her sensitive breasts. She wiggled her ass in an attempt to get me to thrust into her. I heard her moan in frustration, "Please fuck me. Please Mickey, fuck me now."

I responded with, "Sure baby, I'll fuck you. If you're a good little girl I'll fuck you good. If you're a bad little girl, I'll fuck you even better."

She whined a reply, "Lover, I'll do anything you want. Just fuck me now and fuck me good! Please."

"I love it when you beg bitch. Are you going to be my bitch slut tonight?" I asked as I reached out with one hand to slap her soundly on her big soft ass.

"Oh yeah anything you want Mickey." She responded, "Just fuck me, I'm so horny it hurts."

Slowly I slid my eight inches of rock hard meat into her huge wet pussy. Carol let out a long sigh as I pushed past her swollen lips and into her hungry twat. I reached the bottom of her cunt and slowly pulled out until just the head was still immersed in her cavity. I held there for an instant before I thrust violently into her and commenced the violent assault on her steaming, hot hole.

Carol grunted and groaned as I thrust deep into her again and again. I felt her pussy contract around my cock as she came once and then again in quick succession. I knew that my own orgasm was not too far off as I felt her pussy quiver one more time in the throes of another orgasm.

"Damn, she is horny tonight." I thought to myself. And I redoubled my efforts, thrusting into her harder with each stroke. Her huge breasts swung back and forth with each stroke, her ass was red with the slap of my thighs against her flesh. I felt her quiver once more and then I felt my balls begin to tighten and my white-hot spunk erupted into her big sweltering pussy.

I jerked spasmodically as my seed shot into her hot hole. I knew that she came at the same time from the muted grunts escaping her lips. I thrust into her again and again but with decreasing ferocity as my passion was spent. Eventually my dick became so soft that it just plopped out of her massive cunt and I pulled away to let her sit down.

"Whew!" She exclaimed between ragged breaths. "I needed that"

"Me too." I said breathlessly.

I stood there for a minute gathering my strength. She sat there in front of me, her massive chest heaving, gasping for air.

I looked down between her legs and saw my sperm running down her legs and onto the seat of the chair.

I looked at my flaccid dick, coated now with the mixture of our juices. Sheen of white coated the skin and clumps of semen were lodged in my thick pubic hair. It was a sight that was vaguely erotic to me just as the scent that persisted in a room following violent sex was arousing.

I moved toward Carol, straddling her heaving form until my cock was against her lovely lips. "It's time for you to clean me up babe." I said quietly.

"Yeah, you're quite a mess aren't you?" She responded and she flicked out her tongue to lick at the residue of our sex. Carol ran her tongue up and down the length of my shaft, cleaning up the residue of our mixed juices. She really enjoyed the taste and claimed that it helped to relax her.

Before she had become so large we had gone 69 a quite a few times after intercourse. She would clean me up and bring me off in her mouth while I licked her box clean of our accumulated juices. It was strange the first time but I'd actually begun to enjoy it after the first time or two. The taste was strange, but no worse that eating out a woman on her period.

With her being so large, a bout of 69 was out of the question now. And she said she was not fond of cunnilingus at this stage of her pregnancy so tonight I would get all the pleasure. Oh poor me!

I watched fascinated as she enthusiastically cleaned my skin and pubic hair of all of our juices. As she cleaned me off she brought my dick back to life and she watched it swell as she held in her hand and licked it. Running her tongue slowly from one end of the shaft to the other.

My rock hard shaft began to quiver under the avid ministrations of Carol's tongue. She put her hot lips around it and slid her mouth down on it until she had completely sheathed it inside her mouth.

She held her mouth still for a moment and pulsed her lips around the base of my shaft while she raised her hand to gently massage my balls with her agile fingers.

Carol slowly slid her lips up the length of my pulsating shaft. She paused a second or two with only the helmet of my little soldier in her hot mouth and played her tongue over the sensitive tissues before slowly impaling her mouth on the length of my mighty spear. Her slow, steady stroking and the titillations of her fingers on my nut sack soon brought me to the point of explosion.

My quivering legs and the throbbing of my dick in her mouth gave evidence of my imminent eruption. Normally at this point Carol would slow her stroking to extend the session of lovemaking. Tonight, however, she continued to stroke me steadily, lovingly, without pause, until my white-hot sperm spewed forcefully into her mouth and down her throat.

My knees shivered as I shot rope after rope of cum into her ravenous mouth. She gulped down every drop hungrily, making little groans of pleasure, until I was completely dry. Then, as was her wont, she kept my shaft in her mouth until it was a useless rag and all of my seed was spent and swallowed.

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers