In Praise of Older Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

Carol looked up at me, licked her lips, and said, "Good to the last drop." Then she chuckled dryly. "You'd better be off now young man before your mommy gets worried." She started to pull my under wear up and stuff my dick inside.

"Why? Is your hubby coming home early tonight?" I asked as she pulled my jeans up, fastened them and zipped the old zipper.

"I don't think so." She replied. "It's just that I feel all bloated tonight and I want to get you out of here before I rape you again." She chuckled at the thought and then continued, "I need to lay down and if you're around even if I lay down I won't get any rest. If you know what I mean."

With that she stood up with great effort, turned me toward the door and began to push me out of the room.

"Ok, ok, I can take a hint." I said as I began walking toward the door. I grabbed the door handle pulled open the door and stepped out.

As I crossed the threshold Carol grabbed my shoulder and turned me around to face her. She looked softly into my eyes. Stepped toward me and placed a warm kiss on my lips. "I think that I love you. Did you know that?" She queried.

"I figured as much. And I like you a lot too" I replied.

"Yeah" she said quietly. "Too bad that I'm so married. We're a good match, you and me."

"Yeah we are." I replied and I stepped toward her, took her in my arms and planted a big wet kiss on her salty lips.

"See you later." I said as I turned and walked into the darkness.

"Yeah, see ya." She responded as she closed the door behind me.

A wave of sadness swept over me as I walked back to my house. There was no real reason for it, but it just felt like more than just one door had closed in my life. But as with anything in life, when one door closes another generally opens.

As I walked back to my house I noticed that Dad's panel truck was gone. This wasn't unusual at all. Dad liked to go down to Sporty's Bar after dinner to have a few brews with his buddies.

I could also see the blue light of the television through the curtains in the living room. Mom must be watching the tube to pass the time. It was the way things went around here and I didn't expect it to change any time soon.

Almost every night Dad left for the bar after supper and Mom settled in front of the tube with her vodka and grapefruit juice. She would drink until she went to sleep, and dad would sneak in around one in the morning drunk as a skunk and stinking of cigarettes, cheap booze, and pussy.

It didn't seem like much of a life or a relationship but it worked for them. In fact it was a lot better than it had been a few years ago. At that time they had been at each other's throats most of the time. Dad would screw around and Mom would find out about it and kick Dad out for a week or two before they would kiss and makeup.

I could clearly remember the bruises Mom would have after one of their fights. For that matter the bruises Dad would get from their tussles were pretty impressive. Mom was no slouch in fight area; she gave as well as she got from Dad. In fact I can remember a number of times that he beat a hasty retreat, his tail between his legs, with Mom in hot pursuit carrying baseball bat in both hands.

Lately they had settled into a truce of sorts. They both worked of course, but when they got home Mom took care of the house, and cooked. Dad ate the food she prepared and took care of her physical needs, then he would light out for the bar and she would settle in front of the TV.

From the perspective of a nineteen year old it seemed pretty senseless and drab. But for them it seemed to work, and that is what counts.

I walked in through the back door and went straight to the bathroom so that I could take a nice hot shower. I had ripped off my clothes before I realized that the floor was wet in the bathroom and wet towels were strewn all over the place, "Looks like Mom and Dad both took showers after sex." I said to myself. I stepped into the hall to retrieved dry towels from the linen closet. "You'd think that they could at least clean up after themselves I muttered."

"You say something baby?" Mom called from the front room.

"Just talking to myself Mom." I replied.

"Ok baby." She responded.

I walked into the bathroom and ran the water till it got nice and warm and then stepped into the shower stall. The water felt nice on my body as it sluiced the smell of sex and the sweat of the day off my skin.

I finished washing and stepped out of the shower. I dried off, gave myself a quick shave, wrapped the towel around my body and stepped into the hall. Mom passed me in the hallway and I had to turn sideways to let her by. Her hand passed briefly over my bare chest and she put a brief kiss on my lips as we passed. She was just as she was about to disappear into the bathroom and I had my hand on the doorknob to my room when she cxasually asked, "How did it go with Carol?"

The door clicked close behind her and I stood there frozen with my hand on the doorknob to my room. "How long has she known about Carol and me?" I asked myself. I almost turned around and knocked on the bathroom door to tell her that she was mistaken, but that seemed silly and juvenile. After all if she didn't have some proof that I was having a fling with our pregnant neighbor, she wouldn't have said anything.

The real question was why she even mentioned it at all. Mom wasn't one to say something if there wasn't some reason.

I dropped the towel on the floor and pulled a pair of boxers from my dresser. I was lost in thought as I pulled on the boxers, splashed on some cologne on my body, wrapped my robe around my body, and then set out for the living room.

Mom was already there curled up on the couch with a large drink in her hand. I sat down on the other end of the sofa and strained to see what was on the TV. It was a rather small set and the screen was pretty indistinct from this distance.

Mom said, "Come on over here where you can see it. I won't bite."

Without saying anything I slid closer until I could see what was on the screen. It was some flaky sitcom that I had very little interest in but it filled the time between sex with Carol and the time I went to bed.

We watched the show in silence. Mom lit another cigarette and casually sipped her drink while I tried to figure out where she was coming from with her mention of Carol.

The commercial came on and Mom got up to fix herself another drink. When she came back she carried her glass in one hand and a can of beer for me in the other. She handed me the beer and sat down on the sofa once more.

"Thanks." I said.

"My pleasure." She responded, and then resumed her silence.

I sat there sipping on my beer in uneasy quiet. The can was nearly empty when I just couldn't take it any longer and asked, "How long have you known?"

"Known what?" She asked with mock ignorance.

"You know, about me and Carol." I replied in frustration.

"That would be Carol and I." She stated fussily before continuing, "From the beginning. Do you think that I'm stupid or blind?" She took a sip from her drink before continuing, "Besides, Carol told me all about it."

This revelation floored me and I sputtered, "She what? Carol told you all about it? When?"

"Pretty much at the beginning." Mom said quietly. "I found the cake platter that she left here and I knew it wasn't mine, when she came over to retrieve it I figured that something fishy was going on. Then when I noticed that you were spending a lot of time with her, I invited her over for a drink and asked her straight out what was going on." Mom took a sip from her drink and looked at my flabbergasted expression. A smile crossed her lips at the sight of my consternation and she continued.

"Carol was pretty forthcoming about the whole thing. She really likes you, you know? She thinks that you're the sexiest thing in the whole world." Mom said quietly and then continued, "After that we would get together when you were at work and your Dad was out and we would compare notes."

"Compare notes?" I muttered stupidly. "About what?" I finally stammered.

"About pretty much everything. Oh, you, your Dad, Carol's husband, our love lives and lovers. Carol gets pretty talkative after a couple of drinks, and she doesn't hold much back." She chuckled thinking about the conversations.

"Damn." I muttered.

"Yep, she told me everything you two did. She said that you're hung like a horse and have one hell of a staying power. It must have been fun for both of you." She finished cheerily.

"Yeah." I said sullenly. I felt like slithering away in embarrassment. My mother and my lover comparing notes over a drink at the dining room table, who'd a thought such a thing, would happen.

"Hey come on. It could have been worse. She might have had complaints about you. As it was she only had the best to say about you." She paused for a second to take a drink and then continued, "Are you going to miss her?"

"Miss her?" I responded densely.

"Yeah. You have to know that she's due any time now and after the baby is born she isn't going to have the time and energy for marathon sex sessions with you." She stopped to sip her drink and then continued, "Besides her husband is about to close the deal on a newer, and bigger house over in Olathe."

"Yeah, I figured it was coming to an end sometime soon, but I didn't know about the house." I replied and then I continued, "Yeah, I guess that I'll miss her and the sex. She was, is, a good friend."

"You don't love her?" Mom asked.

"No." I quickly replied. "I know that she loves me, she told me that, but I just like her as a friend. The sex is great, but I never fooled myself into thinking that it was anything but physical."

"That's good." Mom stated with evident relief and then we descended into silence once more.

Another commercial came on and Mom got up to freshen her drink. "You want another beer?" she slurred as she swayed past me.

"Yeah sure." I responded groggily.

I spaced out during the commercial and didn't really sense anything around me until Mom stood in front of me with two glasses in her hands. "You're out of beer so I made you one of my drinks." She said as she handed me a cold glass filled with a mixture of vodka and grapefruit juice.

"Thanks." I muttered and then brought the glass to my lips for a taste. "Not bad." I thought to myself, but it sure tasted strong to me. Oh well, I wasn't going any place tonight anyway.

"Is it alright?" Mom asked as she curled up on the couch once more.

"Yeah, it's fine." I responded. "Thank you." I continued as I raised the glass in a salute before taking a long sip from the strong liquid.

The vodka made my head spin a bit, and I could feel the flush of my skin from the alcohol. "Boy, I'm going to be a basket case pretty quick." I muttered.

"Join the crowd baby." Mom responded. "At least there's going to be two of us in the basket tonight." She continued as she raised her glass to her lips.

I was shocked that I'd said that out loud, "I'm going to have to watch what I say." I thought to myself and I watched Mom to see if I'd said that out loud too. When she didn't say anything I figured that I'd kept my mouth shut for that statement any way.

I sipped my drink and looked around the room. I had lost whatever interest I'd had to begin with in the maudlin TV program playing on the tube. There wasn't much to see in our house. We moved around too much to accumulate much so the walls were mostly bare and the sectional sofa pretty thread bare. Even the TV was a cheap unit with maybe a fifteen-inch screen.

The only thing of interest to me was my mother. I watched her as she sat engrossed in her show. Occasionally she would lift her glass to her lips and take a sip. As she lowered her glass she would let out a little sighing sound, "Aaaahh." She would say as her glass came to rest on the arm of the couch.

Mom was wearing her red harem pajamas. They were made from a silk like fabric that originally had been red but now was pinker than anything. The pajamas were a two-piece outfit with baggy pants and a top like a vest. The two pieces were separated by a gap of flesh about four inches wide, through which Mom's slight roll protruded.

The vest top had a gold trim and had a deep cleavage through which the tops Mom's breasts could be seen. The outfit was Mom's favorite and she wore it most of the time so it wasn't something that I normally took an interest in. However, tonight I was fairly buzzed and my interests were different more carnal in nature. As such I was looking at Mom not so much as my mother but as the only female in the room.

I sipped my own drink and watched Mom lift her drink to her lips. As her arm moved I noticed that I could almost see through the thin, threadbare fabric of her top. The translucent fabric allowed her nipples and aureole to be clearly visible through the cloth. I gazed fixedly at them for a moment and my cock began to harden.

I ripped my attention away from Mom's clothes and slurred around a thickening tongue, "Dad go the Sporty's?"

"Yeah." Mom replied matter of factly. "He said that he's going to play a little pool with the boys, but I'm pretty sure that he's going to see that little slut Doreen." She brought the glass to her lips and slurred, "Not that I really give a fuck. I already got mine anyway, if you know what I mean."

She took a sip and lowered the glass before she looked at me and said, "Don't judge me badly baby, I love your Dad, I really do. But sometimes it really is hard to take his shit." She leaned over toward me and said conspiratorially, "You know, if he wasn't so damn good in bed I would have left him years ago." She brought her glass to her lips and drained it. "I think I need another drink. You need a refill?"

I looked at my drink and realized that it was empty too. "Yeah." I slurred.

"Good." She replied and she got up from the couch.

I put my glass out for her as she passed me and she said, "Come into the kitchen with me so we can talk while I make two more drinks."

I pushed myself off of the couch and staggered in pursuit of my mother. When I finally caught up with her she was standing unsteadily in front of the fridge. She reached in to retrieve the grapefruit juice lost her balance and almost fell over. I reached out to grab her as she staggered toward me and caught her under the arms.

"Looks like I'm a little drunk tonight baby." She tittered blurrily.

"Yeah me too." I responded as I lifted her up and braced her body against mine. My balance wasn't much better than hers, but at least I didn't fall over yet.

"Well at least we're drunk together. I hate to be a solitary drunk, it's so depressing." She slurred thickly and then she laughed. "You can let go of me now." She commented as she pushed lightly away from me.

It was then that I noticed that I was holding her by her tits and hastily let loose. She stood unsteadily and tested her balance.

"Looks like I'm ok now." She stated cheerily. "But look, my pajamas are all wet." She pouted.

I leaned toward her and sure enough there was a wet stain on her pajamas that extended from her breasts down her pants legs. I looked at my glass and realized that I must have spilled what little was left in my glass on her when I grabbed her.

I gazed at the wet spot and muttered, "I'm sorry Mom. I didn't mean to get you wet."

"That's alright baby. You only meant to catch me, it'll be alright." She gushed maternally and she stepped toward me to console me with a motherly hug and kiss.

She put her hand to my cheek and steadied herself while she placed a sloppy kiss on my lips. As she leaned in she nearly fell over and I found myself with another handful of woman as her body teetered onto mine.

"Ha-ha, sorry baby, I just can't stay off of you tonight." She giggled. "Now help me make our drinks so we can go back to the couch."

With both of us working to make the drinks we quickly were finished and were able to stagger back to the living room. To steady her I kept my arm around her as we walked down the hall and when we finally sat down once more it just seemed natural to sit down together with my arm still around her.

Mom leaned her head against my shoulder and giggled, "Just look at the two of us."

Even though I had no idea of what she meant by that I responded with, "Yeah just look."

We both tittered drunkenly and raised our glasses in salute before downing a large portion of our fresh drinks. I rubbed my hand over Mom's shoulder and looked down at her. From my vantage I could see right into Mom's cleavage, the soft white skin of her breasts stood out against the gold trim of the top. I watched admiringly as her mounds rose and fell with her breathing. Despite my best efforts to the contrary the sight made my dick begin to harden.

I leaned over and kissed her on the top of the head and she murmured, "Mmmm, that's sweet baby." And she nestled her head against my shoulder. "This feels good Mickey, just me and my favorite man."

I continued to watch the rise and fall of her breasts and noticed that the wet spot made by the spilled drink had made the nearly invisible fabric of her top cling tightly to her skin. I watched Mom's nipple and aureole through the cloth; they stood out distinctly where the cloth clung to them.

"I'm sorry about using you tonight baby." Mom murmured softly.

"Using me?" I responded dreamily.

"Yeah, you know, out in the kitchen earlier." She looked up into my eyes and then continued, "I should never have put you in that position, it wasn't fair for you."

It finally dawned on me what she was talking about and I chuckled before responding, "Oh hell, I already told you that I enjoyed the hell out of that. Just let me know if you want to do that again, it was a blast." I smiled and leaned over to give her a kiss.

"Yeah, but all the same it isn't right for a mother to do that to, with her son." She said softly before bringing her glass to her lips once more.

I took a small sip from my drink and slurred. "Look Mom, we're both consenting adults. You didn't force me to do anything that I didn't want to do."

"Really?" she said softly.

"Really." I confirmed. Then I continued, "You're a very attractive woman. If you weren't my mother I would be very happy to jump into the sack with you. What we did in the kitchen tonight was very exciting for me. Don't feel bad about it, I feel very honored to have had the experience with you."

"You're so sweet she gushed." And she lifted her chin to give me a peck on the cheek.

We sat in silence and sipped our drinks. I kept my hand running up and down Mom's shoulder. The feel of the silken clothe beneath my finger tips was slightly erotic. I ran my hand down to the bare skin beneath the short sleeves and I immediately felt the eruption of goose flesh on her upper arm.

"That feels good." Mom murmured softly.

"Mmmm, yeah it does." I murmured in response as my cock continued to rise.

"Ya know." Mom said thickly. "Your father wanted us to do a three some tonight, a threesome for Christ sake."

"Sounds like fun to me." I replied without thinking.

"Hell baby, I've never done a three some at all, let alone one with my son." She confessed thickly. Then she continued with interest, "Have you ever done a three-some?"

I took a drink from my almost empty glass and said slowly, "Yeah I have. I've done it a couple of times. Once with two women, and once with a man and a woman."

"A man and a woman?" She inquired warily.

I laughed softly and said, "Yeah, I was doing one end of the gal and he was doing the other."

"Oh." She stated as she mulled the revelation over in her mind. Finally she said, "Was it fun? I mean for all of you?"

"I didn't have any complaints, and I didn't hear any from any of the other people involved." I said lightly.

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers