In Praise of Older Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

Mom sat there absorbing this new data and then she asked, "Do I know any of the people?"

"No." I lied. I didn't figure that it would serve any purpose to tell her that one three some had involved Dad and his gal friend Doreen. The other had been with Karen and Jan at this years Christmas party.

"I think that I need another drink." Mom declared suddenly and she started to push herself up off the couch. She put her hand on my thigh and pushed against it to lift herself up. When she lifted her butt off the cushion she tipped toward me and her hand slipped off of my thigh and directly onto my very hard cock. "Ooops." She tittered, "Sorry." And she pulled her hand away but not before giving my rock hard dick a light squeeze.

Mom fell back to the cushion and giggled, "Looks like I'm at your mercy. Would you make me another drink?"

"Yeah sure baby." I agreed. She really had consumed enough liquor but if she asked for a drink, then I would make her a drink.

I pushed myself off of the couch and staggered toward the kitchen. I bounced off of the walls a couple of times but eventually made my way to the fridge. There was just enough booze and mix for two drinks, I built them and returned to the living room.

Somewhere along the way my robe came open and with both hands full of drinks I couldn't close it up. By the time I got back to the couch I had forgotten all about it and when I sat back down next to Mom it fell completely open exposing my boxers to any one and every ones view.

Mom was still sitting on the couch where I had left her. At first I thought that she was asleep but when I sat down next to her she said in mock irritation, "What the hell took you so long?"

I handed her one of the glasses and said, "I thought that you were asleep sweetie."

"Not me." She slurred thickly. "I can drink a child like you under the table any day of the week and twice on Sundays."

I chuckled at that statement and said drunkenly, "Being under the table sounds like fun to me."

"Like father like son." She said dismissively.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I said as I brought my glass to my lips.

"Always thinking about sex, nothing but sex." She murmured. Then she put her hand on my semi hard cock and said, "Always thinking with this and not your brain."

Her hand on my hot flesh caused a shock to surge through my body and my dick practically jumped to full rigidly. "You see, all a gal has to do is touch you and your dick gets all hard." She slurred drunkenly.

I groaned slightly and then responded, "Yeah, that's the way we are I guess."

She pulled her hand away finally and said contritely, "I'm sorry baby. That wasn't fair." Then she brightened and then out of the blue asked, "Did you really like what we did in the kitchen?"

"Immensely." I confessed. Then I asked, "Did you?"

She was silent while she took a nervous drink and then she slurred, "I hate to confess to it but yes I did. You got me all hot and wet, I, I felt like a schoolgirl making out in the back seat of her boy friends car. You should feel lucky that your father was there to take care of me, otherwise I would probably have raped you." She tittered drunkenly and placed her hand on my leg.

"You can't rape the willing." I replied succinctly.

"No you can't." She said throatily and she began to run her hand up and down my exposed flesh. "Damn you're hairy." She exclaimed as she brushed her fingers over my leg.

"Yeah, hairy all over, just like a bear." I choked out and I took a sip on my drink.

She leaned over and put her now empty glass on the arm of the couch. Then she moved her hand to my chest and ran it over my hair covered chest and stomach while continuing to lightly stroke the hair on my thigh. "Ummmmm, it feels good. I love a hairy man."

"Then you'll definitely love me." I stated automatically as the flirtation came easily to my lips despite the fact that it was my own mother that was the target of the flirting. I felt a little draft on my genitals. I looked down and watched as the purple head of my dick pushed its way out of the slit in my boxers.

"So you really liked it did you?" She asked softly as she kissed me lightly on the shoulder.

"Oh yeah." I confessed, "I liked it so much that I came in my pants."

"Mmmm, me too." She moaned softly as she kissed me lightly on my hairy chest.

"What part did you like the best?" I inquired throatily.

"Ummmmm." She sighed thoughtfully. "Just about everything. The feel of your hands on my tits, the feel of your rock hard cock against my ass, the feel of your massive member against my cunt, the feel of your ass in my hands. Just about everything." She continued softly as her hand slid from my leg onto my rock hard cock.

She pushed the boxers down until my dick had completely pushed through the slit and began to stroke my now exposed dick slowly with her hand. "God you're big." She gushed drunkenly.

"It's all for you too baby." I responded breathlessly.

"Oh god, I shouldn't be doing this." She moaned as she continued to stroke my very hard Johnson with her soft hand.

"Why not?" I asked softly.

"You're my son for Christ sake, I shouldn't be attracted to you like I am right now." She guiltily stated while still stroking my cock with her fingers.

"It's ok Mom." I said silkily as I enjoyed the feel of her hand on my genitals. "We're just two consenting adults drunk and alone in an empty house. Besides nobody's going to know but us and I ain't telling."

"Ummmmm, ok." She stated noncommittally. Then she asked, "Are you going to make me do all the work?"

"Sorry." I sighed, "It just felt so good."

I put my glass down on the cushion and turned my body toward her. I tentatively extended my hand and softly stroked her breast. It felt soft and hot beneath my fingers. As I stroked it I felt the nipple rise against the constraining cloth of the pajama top. I ran my hand across the sensuous feeling cloth down across her full breast to the exposed flesh of her stomach. She moaned lightly as my fingers touched her bare flesh and she stroked my cock more demandingly.

I pushed my fingers under the bottom of the top and slid them up until I was touching the bottom of her breast. The top slid up easily but it was not the easiest task to stroke her soft breast while my hand was entrapped beneath the band of the top.

"Hold on." She slurred and she pulled her hands away from my body and pushed herself into a sitting position. She grasped the bottom of the vest and quickly slipped it over her head and tossed it to the floor. "That should make it easier for you." She said thickly as she leaned in close to me and recommenced her stroking.

"Why don't you take the rest off?" I inquired breathlessly as I reached for her now exposed breast.

"One step at a time baby." She husked as I began stroking her soft flesh. "One step at a time."

She moved her hand to my shoulder and I immediately moved my other hand to her breasts. There was a sharp intake of breath as my fingers began to tenderly probe the soft tissues of Mom's pert breasts.

"Mmmm, that feels so good." She moaned drunkenly and her hand faltered in the rhythmic stroking of my rigid cock.

I turned my torso more toward her as I continued to knead her soft boobs with my strong fingers. It seemed that the more firmly I squeezed her sweet tits the more excited she became. Her jaw hung half open as my digits ravaged her soft flesh. I watched as my strong touch turned her alabaster skin bright pink.

"Unnnngh, that feels so good baby. You really know how to make your mother happy don't you?" She moaned gutturally.

"Oh yeah, I sure do." I replied quickly as I pushed her back on the couch, leaned in, and smashed my lips to first one breast and then the other.

I pulled her hard nipple into my mouth and sucked on it urgently. She pressed her hands to the back of my head and forced me even tighter against her soft, willing flesh.

"You always were a tit man." She slurred drunkenly. "I had to stop breast feeding you when you started to fondle my breasts instead of suckling." She moaned gutturally and then continued, "Then when you started fondling other women's breasts I knew it was time to stop."

I moved my lips from one breast and drug my tongue over her burning flesh, across her cleavage to the other breast. As I licked at the torrid flesh of her other nipple I said teasingly, "Are you sure of that? You might have just started to enjoy it too much."

"Mmmm, could be. I never thought about it but I did really enjoy it when you sucked on my milk filled breasts." She moaned loudly, "Unnnngh, mmmmmph." And her flesh quivered beneath my touch.

I pulled her stiff nip between my lips and sucked at it frantically. I moved my lips down the nip and opened my mouth. I ran my tongue over the rough flesh of her aureole and took as much of her breast into my mouth as I could. At the same time my hand went to her other breast and began to knead her soft, resilient flesh.

"Mmmm." she husked throatily.

I ran my other hand across Mom's bare flesh until I touched the top of her pants. I hooked my fingers under the elastic waistband and started to pull it down. "No baby, please don't." she protested weakly and not very convincingly.

I removed my fingers from the waistband and let them drift down the silky cloth of her pants until I reached the hot wet fabric covering her cunt. I gently stroked her swollen labia through the moist fabric of her pajama pants.

"Oh yeah. Mmmm, that feels good baby. You like to stroke your mommy's cunt? Your mommy sure likes what your doing." She effused passionately.

I pulled my mouth away from her sweet breast and gasped, "Oh yeah mommy. I love stroking your pussy. I love making my mommy happy."

I began to stroke her flesh with my tongue, working my way down over her velvet flesh. Everywhere my tongue touched she became covered with goose flesh and her skin shuddered beneath my touch. When my tongue touched the waist of her pants I commenced trailing kisses across the smooth cloth of her pants until my face rested against the rise of her mons veneris.

I was still thrusting my fingers against the succulent flesh of her cunt as my mouth came into the fullness of her crotch. The smell of her arousal was intoxicating as I thrust my nose deep within the folds of her pajamas and ran my tongue longingly over the moist fabric covering her fevered flesh.

I thrust my tongue hard against her hot wet loins. My fingers had pushed the fabric of her pants deep into her sweltering slit and as my tongue moved over the wet fabric of her pants I could feel her slimy cunt quiver beneath its touch.

With my face buried deep within Mom's fragrant twat I ran my hands back up her body to her soft breasts. I gently stroked the velvet flesh of her supple mamarries as I sucked on the wet fabric of her clothing. The combination brought her to violent completion and she raised her ass off the cushion of the couch.

"Unnnngh, mmmmmph, shit, baby fuck me with your tongue. Oh god!" she cried as she thrust her pelvis against my mouth and quivered violently. "Uuuuungh, unnnngh, mmmnnnngh." She grunted as she arched her back and shook beneath my questing tongue before collapsing back to the cushion of the couch.

The crotch of her pants was utterly soaked with a combination of my saliva and her juices. I licked at it avidly as she lay limp beneath my touch. She tasted delightful, the musk of her ejaculation made me want more and I ran my hands from her breasts to the waistband of her pants.

I hooked my fingers in the waistband and pulled on it experimentally. The elastic slid down a bit and there was no sound of protest so I pulled it down farther until most of hr belly was exposed. Sat up and rose from the couch I got down on my knees on the floor and pulled on the pants. They slid over the soft flesh of her stomach and across her ass. I could have sworn that she lifted her ass from the couch to make it easier for me to strip her.

I pulled the pants down her legs and completely off her body. I tossed the pants to the floor and grasped Mom's legs. I left one leg dangling over the edge of the couch while I placed the other along the back cushion of the couch. With her legs spread I got a clear view of the pink lips of her swollen pussy and the pink head of her very erect clit.

I ran my hands along the pink flesh of her thighs and she shuddered beneath my gentle stroke. "Does mommy want her little boy to suck on her pussy?" I asked softly as I gently stroked up and down the soft flesh of her inner thigh.

"Oh yes." She replied softly.

"Oh yes what?" I asked teasingly as I thrust first one digit and then another into her steaming chasm.

"Mmmmmph." She moaned softly as I gently stroked my fingers in and out of Mom's sweltering snatch.

"Oh yes what?" I repeated insistently. "What do you want your little boy to do to his beautiful, sexy, mommy?"

"Mmmm, I want my handsome, sexy son to suck on my hot cunt." She sighed as I continued to massage the inner walls of her steamy slit with my rigid digits.

"Say please now. I want to hear you beg baby." I said softly but insistently.

"Oh god, don't make me beg." She said plaintively. "I'm burning up and I need your tongue inside me. Oh god, please, please suck on my pussy. I'll do anything you want, just do it please do it to me, please." And then she trailed off into a series of whimpered, "Please, oh please, oh god please..."

I lowered my face to her sweltering slit and ran my tongue around the swollen labia lips before thrusting it deep into her slimy slash.

"Oomph." She gasped as my tongue began to stroke the fevered flesh deep within her slit.

"God it's been so long since anyone's done that to me. Jesus that feels so god damn good, mmmnnnngh, unnnngh." She gasped as she lifted her ass from the cushions and shuddered spasmodically against my lips.

When she finished quivering I took the protruding head of her hard clit between my lips and sucked, "Mmmm." She moaned and her flesh quivered beneath my lips.

I took the length of her pink clitoris between my lips and began to slowly stroke it in and out of my mouth like a small penis while at the same time I ran my tongue over the length of its rigid flesh.

Mom began to thrust her hips up in rhythm with my strokes, while at the same time she moaned hoarsely, "Mmmm, oh god yes. That feels so good baby. Tongue your momma good my handsome man."

I took the full length of her clit between my lips and ran my tongue ever the very tip. As I did that she began to quiver beneath me. "Unnnngh, ooommmph, uuuuungh, oh god!" she screamed uncontrollably before collapsing again on the couch.

I moved my attention from her clit and slowly eased my tongue down the length of her slit to the cavernous opening of her sweet hole of love. Her entire pussy was awash with her love juices and I lapped at them readily before thrusting my tongue as deeply into her sweltering recesses as it would go.

"Mmmm, that feels nice." She purred dreamily. "That's where you came out my handsome son. Do you like tonguing out the tunnel that brought you into this world?"

I ran my tongue around the rim of her tunnel and felt Mom quiver beneath my touch before lifting my head to reply, "Oh yeah. It tastes sweet, so very sweet." Then I lowered my head back to continue my work.

"Mmmmmph." Mom grunted and then she said, "I clearly remember the night you were born. It hurt so much and yet felt so good. Then when I held you in my arms I knew that you were my one true love in this entire world. One look in your face and I knew that it was worthwhile. You gave me such joy then and now you're giving me such joy again right now." She raised her ass off the cushions again and thrust frantically against my face as she came one more time.

When her quaking finally subsided I pulled my face from her steaming chasm and rose to my feet. I stood unsteadily for a moment looking down on her supine form. I watched her breasts rise and fall as she drew each ragged breath into her lungs and exhaled softly.

I pushed my robe from my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. I hooked my fingers in the waistband of my boxers and pushed them past my buttocks and let them glide to the floor where I stepped out of them. My massive staff sprang forth when the constraints of my underwear was removed. It stood straight out before me ready to do battle with whatever foe I chose.

I wrapped my hand around my hot lance and slowly stroked it. The feel of my crank against the skin of my hand was erotic for me in my extremely drunken state. The feel of the my hand gently stroking the velvet flesh encased iron of my dick as I gazed down on the recumbent form of my sexy mother caused my body to shiver and I nearly came right then.

My head began to spin and I slowly lowered myself to my knees and lay my whirling head on my mother's stomach. The feel of her warm flesh against my cheek soothed my swimming senses and my head rapidly cleared.

I felt Mom placed her hand to the back of my head and she ran her fingers slowly through my hair. "Is my baby all right?" she cooed softly.

"Yes Mom, I'm fine now." I muttered thickly.

I turned my head to give her a brief kiss on the soft skin of her stomach. Then I brought my hand from my side and placed it tenderly on her thigh.

I ran my fingers gently along the skin of her thigh, to the hairy thatch of her vagina and then down her thigh again. As my fingers passed over her soft skin, I felt the rise of goose flash and a slight quivering of her muscles.

"Ummmmm, that feels nice baby." She muttered.

With my ear down on her abdomen I could hear Mom's heart beat increase as I rubbed her thigh. On the next lap my fingers ventured into the thick thatch of Mom's pubic hair. Once more her heartbeat picked up and she moaned softly, almost inaudibly.

I gently ran my fingers along the swollen lips of her labia and I felt her quiver intensely beneath my strokes. I pushed my fingertips into Mom's scorching slit and was rewarded by a moan of pleasure and a skip in her already elevated heart rate.

"Your such a naughty boy. Mommy is just going to have to spank you." She murmured as I gently stroked her cunt.

"You promise?" I teased.

"I think that you'd like it too much." She moaned softly as I moved my fingers to her clit.

"Maybe I should spank you then." I taunted. "After all you have been a very naughty little girl tonight."

"Oh yes, very bad. I've been a very, very, very, bad little girl." She contributed throatily.

My pulse raced as I realized that I had discovered another of my mother's kinks and I continued softly, "Maybe I should turn you over and spank your but right now young lady." But instead I thrust my fingers deep into her well-lubed snatch.

A shudder shook her body as I thrust three fingers deep into her cunt. She lifted her ass from the cushion of the couch and let out a deep moan as my fingers buried themselves knuckle deep in her simmering snatch.

"Unnnngh." She moaned loudly again before saying in a drunken, yet childlike voice, "Oh yes Daddy, spank your naughty little girl."

It amused me and excited me at the same time to have this role reversal in our interplay and I said, "Ok you naughty little bitch. Roll over and your daddy will spank you good. Now where is that belt of mine?"

Oh Daddy not the belt again." She whimpered. "I'll do anything if you don't use the belt again."

"Ok you naughty little creature." I replied. "I'll just use my hand this time. Now roll over and let me spank your naughty little ass."

I pulled my slime-covered hand from Mom's wet snatch and she promptly rolled over. I ran my hand tentatively over her firm buttocks and a slight tremor coursed through her body.

"Oooh daddy, don't tease me, just spank me." She whined.

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers