In Praise of Older Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

I lifted my hand and brought it down soundly on her firm flesh. The sound of the slap echoed through the stillness of the room.

"Oh daddy, I've been so naughty tonight. Spank me and make it all better." She begged.

I brought another blow down on her firm flesh, then another. The sound of the blows rang through the room in a rhythm of perverse passion. After a dozen or so strokes my hand began to sting and Mom's buttocks were colored a bright crimson. I stopped my blows and began to slowly stroke Mom's ass.

"Does my naughty little girl feel better now?" I asked softly.

"Oh yes daddy." She sobbed softly. "I feel much better."

I looked over at Mom's face, which was turned to the side on the couch and saw that it was covered with tears. While still stroking her well-spanked ass I said tenderly. "Here little girl. Let me kiss those tears away."

"Ok daddy." She choked out.

I shuffled up a bit until I was able to lean over and put my lips to her face. I kissed her tenderly on the cheek and tasted the salty tang of her tears. "Does that feel better little girl?" I intoned as I kissed her wet skin.

"Oh yes daddy, it does." She whispered.

I continued to run my hand over her warm buttocks as I kissed her wet skin. Slowly I stroked my hand down into the crack of her ass, she spread her legs slightly as my fingers pushed between her buttocks. I felt the warmth of her ass surround my hand and I gently stroked my fingers along the crack until I felt the puckered mouth of her anus.

I felt a slight tremor course through her body as my fingers gently stroked the shriveled entrance to her ass hole. I pushed my finger against the sphincter and a low sigh escaped Mom's lips.

I kissed Mom on her hot willing lips. Her lips melted into mine and I tasted the warm salty taste of her tears.

I ran my fingers past moms ass hole and down to her wet cunt. I thrust my fingers deep into her sweltering snatch and stroked in and out for a minute or two before removing my fingers and moving my hand back to her anus.

I placed my finger to her puckered sphincter and pushed. My finger slid in an inch or so and Mom let out a moan. I pushed again and my well-lubed digit slid in to the hilt.

"Aaaagh." She groaned. But she didn't attempt to pull away; in fact it felt like she lifted her body from the couch to make it easier for me to access her nether region.

I put my lips once more to hers as I began to stroke in and out of her ass. Her lips melted to mine and her tongue pushed deep into my mouth. With each stroke she would grunt and after a dozen strokes she ripped her lips from mine and let out a feral groan followed quickly by another.

"Unnnngh, Aaaagh." She moaned as her flesh quaked against my hand.

I continued to stroke in and out of her ass and I felt the muscles of her buttocks squirm and flex against my hand as she lifted her body off the couch and practically screamed, "Unnnngh, ooommmph, aaaahh." before collapsing back to the couch.

She lay still, her breathing ragged and I pulled my finger from her ass hole. I stood up and looked down at her tranquil form. She looked so peaceful from this angle that is hard to believe that she had been such a devil just a minute ago.

I realized that I was thirsty and a bit hungry and walked to the kitchen for sustenance. I didn't feel like having a meal so the meatloaf in the oven was out of the question. I opened the fridge and looked in. There was very little there, but I was able to find enough for a bologna and cheese sandwich.

I took a bite and the bread sucked the moisture from my mouth. Chewing the sandwich with difficulty I opened the fridge again and pulled out a bottle of coke. I opened the bottle and took a drink, it washed the bread from my mouth and I took another drink.

The bottle was about half empty when I thought about having another alcoholic beverage. I remembered Dad's bourbon in the cupboard and pulled it out. I opened the bottle of whiskey and poured a bit into the coke bottle and gently swished the mixture around.

I took a sip and it didn't taste too bad, just a little weak. I poured more booze into the bottle and took another sip. It tasted just right this time so I closed the bourbon up and put the bottle back on the shelf. It was about this time that I heard Mom's foot steps in the hall, followed by the sound of the bathroom door opening. I finished the last of the sandwich and walked to the bathroom.

The door was open and Mom was sitting on the toilet. I stood in the doorway leaning on the door jam with my drink in my hand.

Mom looked up and looked at me blearily. The look in her eyes was one of confusion for a second, and then as recognition dawned in her eyes a smile spread across her face.

"Nice pose." She quipped thickly.

I took a sip from my drink and retorted, "Yeah same here."

"I had to shit." She said simply. "Someone gave me an enema."

I chuckled at the statement and said, "Yeah, well you could have gotten a lot more."

"Promises, promises." She responded as she reached for the toilet paper.

I brought the bottle to my lips once more and took a sip. Mom saw that and asked, "Is that just coke?"

"Nope." I responded.

She held out her hand and said, "Well bring it here then, I'm feeling a little dry."

I stepped into the bathroom and handed her the bottle. She put the drink to her lips and drained the bottle. "Aaaahh." She sighed, "Good to the last drop."

She put the bottle on the floor and beckoned for me to come closer. I stepped directly in front of her and stopped.

She lifted her hand to my cock and began to gently stroke it. It almost immediately began to grow hard again beneath the touch of her gentle hand.

Speaking to me but looking directly at my now almost rigid member Mom said pensively, "Carol was definitely right, you are hung like a horse." She continued to stroke it with wonder; "I don't think that I've ever had one this big before."

The word 'before' sent chills up my spine. That one word meant more than any other in the context of tonight. It meant that she had already made the decision that we were going to fully consummate this perverse and exciting relationship. That acknowledgement brought my dick to full erection and a glow to my eyes.

Mom leaned forward and put her lips to my massive meat. She ran her tongue over the head and down the shaft to my balls. She lifted the length of my shaft and slid her tongue over my testicles, licking first one and then the other.

She took one testicle into her mouth and sucked on it for a second before releasing it and giving the other sack the same treatment. "Ummmmm." She moaned as she sucked avidly at my flesh.

She released my ball and slowly began to kiss her way back up the length of my shaft. As she went she seemed to be speaking to my rock hard cock. "Damn, you're so big." She kissed it once more and husked, "Your father is nice but you're so much larger, so much thicker" She ran her tongue over my sensitive skin and gasped, "You're so thick and long, god you're going to make some woman happy."

"None have complained so far." I gasped as she took the head into her mouth.

"Mmmm. I bet." She replied throatily. As she ran her tongue over the head once more.

She ran her tongue lovingly over the purple head, licking it like a lollypop, before sliding her mouth slowly down the length of the shaft. I could tell that she dearly wanted to take the entire length of the shaft into her mouth, but I was too long for her. She slid it in until the gag reflex took over and stopped.

I felt her tongue move over the side of my mighty lance and then she slid her mouth up the length of the rock hard spear until just the head remained inside of her mouth. She held just the head in her mouth and eagerly ran her tongue over it, probing at the orifice and massaging the entire surface.

She pushed her mouth down the length of the shaft again and began a slow rhythmic stroking. I heard the soft slurps of her mouth as she hungrily sucked at my monstrous monument.

"Mmmm, ummmmm." She moaned as her heat increased. The vibration of her groans made my rock hard shaft vibrate with desire. She sucked at me for five or six minutes. The feel of her lips on my meat was exquisite but I was no way near cumming.

Mom suddenly pulled her lips from my crank and said, "I need that damn thing inside of me. Help me up from here."

I stepped back and held out my hand. She pulled herself up and still holding my hand she set off toward her bedroom.

When we got there Mom let loose of my hand, crawled onto the bed and lay there with her legs spread wide. I stood there for a moment taking in the view and she said, "Come to momma big boy."

I crawled onto the bed and between her legs. I placed my hands on both sides of her body and looked down into her face.

A smile crossed her face as she grabbed my rock hard cock and directed it toward her steaming slash. "Don't tease your momma." She implored as she rubbed the head of my dick against the fiery lips of her cunt.

I slowly lowered my body atop hers. Her sweltering snatch engulfed my fiery javelin like the sea engulfs the beach. Her warmth slowly consumed the length of my dick until I bottomed out inside of her.

"God, your big!" she gasped. "Be gentle with your mother, I've never had anything this big inside of me before."

I slowly pulled my cock out of her vagina until there was nothing but the head encased within the tunnel of her passion. I held that pose for a few seconds and then I slowly lowered myself into her once more.

I bottomed out once more and I stayed there for a moment with the head of my dick resting against Mom's cervix. Then I pulled it out and began a slow and gentle servicing of my mothers tight twat.

The rhythm increased as the seconds passed until I was slamming my cock into her cunt with a near savage tempo. I felt mom convulse beneath my onslaught and she gasped madly, "Oh god fuck me baby. Make your mother cum!"

She arched beneath me, lifting her ass off the bed and pushing me into the air. She dug her short nails into the muscles of my back and her body quivered uncontrollably. "Aaaaarrrghh!" she screamed and I felt her legs thrash on the bed as she convulsed in a massive orgasm.

I continued to punish her twat with thrust after thrust of my massive Wang. Mom lay like a rag doll beneath me, lightly moaning, her cunt quivering from time to time as I brought her to one orgasm after another.

I watched her face as she smiled with each thrust of my mighty lance. Her mouth would clench from time to time and then she would open her lips in a silent scream of passion in concert with the quaking of the muscles around her pussy.

After a few minutes I felt my testicles tighten and the rush of my seed up the length of my shaft and I exploded into her seething swamp of a twat. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I shot my seed deep into her. Pulling me even closer in her attempt to capture my hot seed.

I put my lips to hers and kissed her frantically as I shot rope after rope of my white-hot seed into her. Her tongue playing over mine drove me on and I continued to thrust into her until I was completely drained.

I pulled my mouth from hers and looked down at her limp form. Her face was covered with sweat and her hair was tousled and unkempt. She lifted her hand and pushed some hair back from her eyes.

A toothy grin spread across her face and without opening her eyes she said, "Whoooo, that was great baby! Carol was right you are a horse."

My dick was still inside of her but it was rapidly shrinking. I began to slowly move in and out of her again. I knew that I could probably get it hard again if I simply took it slowly.

Mom felt my dick begin to harden again and she said, "Mmmm, it's very flattering that you want to do it again, but, this old broad is worn out. You're going to have to put it on hold till next time sweetie. You don't want to kill your old mother do ya?"

She patted the bed next to her and said, "Lay here next to me sweetie."

Reluctantly I pulled myself from inside of her and lay down next to her. Mom pulled the covers over us and snuggled in next to me.

After a few minutes of silence she slurred, "Damn I'm drunk."

"Me too." I responded and we both giggled.

"We probably shouldn't have done this." Mom said quietly. "After all it is incest and it isn't really right."

"Mom, you always told me that if it doesn't hurt anyone it's alright." I slurred.

"Don't throw my words back at me young man." She said sternly.

I had to laugh at that and she got suddenly serious, "Don't laugh at your mother. My god I should slap you."

That really set me off and I broke into peels of laughter. Mom got so frustrated that she struck out at me. I caught her hand before her slap landed and I forced her back on the bed.

I grabbed both of her hands, place my legs between hers, and pinned her to the bed. As I looked down into her eyes there was unadulterated rage looking back at me. "Why you little bastard." She spit at me angrily. "What are you going to do now? Rape me?"

"I guess I could." I said quietly as I lowered my mouth to hers.

She turned her mouth from mine so I kissed her on the cheek and then on the neck before moving to the side and finally capturing her lips with mine. She bit my lip savagely as out mouths touched drawing blood. But as soon as she tasted the blood from her bite she said, "Oh god sweetie I'm sorry." And kissed the torn flesh of my lower lip.

I felt the warmth of her cunt directly below my now rigid lance and slowly lowered my body until I was again engulfed inside of her. I stroked in and out of her a few times and she said, "Oh god that feels good, but I can't take any more of you tonight baby. Please stop, please."

"I love it when you beg." I said impishly and rolled off of her.

We lay there for a moment wrapped in each others arms and then we both drifted off to sleep.

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers