In Search of Tamar Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Play with me, Chris. I want you to use those gentle fingers on my pussy.”

Sarah was ready, I reached into her soaking wet crotch and parted her pussy lips. Despite being big everywhere else, Sarah’s pussy was absolutely normal. Maybe my hang-ups about big women stemmed from a fear of discovering that they had supersized genitals. I was afraid that my finger might get lost in there but everything was the right size and in its proper place. My finger slid easily between Sarah’s inner lips to the side of her prominent, erect clitoris. I played around her clitoris, slowly stroking the sides to build up her tension. At the right moment, I moved to the top of her slit. Sarah let out a prolonged scream of passion. I don’t think anyone heard. Israeli apartments are made of concrete.

After Sarah came, I got between her thick legs and brought her knees up. Maybe Tamar had encouraged her to go after guys but I didn’t get a sense that many had taken her up on her offer. Bringing her knees up to line up her target with my dick didn’t seem to cone naturally to her. I parted her pussy lips and confirmed her inexperience when I put in my dick. The resistance and tightness I felt could only mean one thing. There hadn’t been a lot of dick there before me. Sarah was far from a fucked-out woman.

“Oh yes, Chris. Oh yes. Fuck me with that bigzain of yours. It’s been a long time. I love what you’re doing but take it slow. I want this to last.”

Sarah was so tight that I really had no choice but to work my dick in slowly, I was also impeded in my progress up Sarah’s cunt by the size of her stomach. I just couldn’t seem to get the angle right. It was like trying to hump a camel. When I was as far in as I could get, I started to pound pussy. Sarah stopped me.

“Chris, you’re damn good but you’re not all the way in. I don’t want to lose one centimeter of that deliciouszain of yours. Here’s how you have to fuck a fat girl.”

Sarah pushed me off and I pulled out. She rolled over and put her enormous ass in the air. Below her fat bum cheeks, her clam poked free and was spread wide, inviting me back in. But I didn’t stick my dick in right away. Sarah’s clitoris was swollen and visible at the top or bottom of the clam, depending on your perspective I suppose. I couldn’t resist and I let my tongue slide over her clitoris.

I never ate a woman from the back and I had never eaten a fat woman either. I was always afraid that my nose would get caught in the asshole and that a fat woman would smell sweaty there. I was wrong on both counts. Sarah had her clam at such an angle that my nose never even came near the crack of her ass. Even if my nose disappeared between Sarah’s bum cheeks, I couldn’t have cared less. Sarah was clean and tastier than any woman I had ever known. I could have licked Sarah from cunt to clitoris until it was time to catch my airplane but Sarah came in another noisy orgasm that shook her loose flesh even more violently than her first.

“Now, Chris. Give me yourzain. I want you to fuck me hard this time.”

I straddled her calves, pushed her bum down to the right height and ran my dick up and down her open clam. I found her cunt and entered it again. Sarah was tighter than before so I slowly worked my dick into that wet, quivering mass below her asshole. Sarah was big everywhere except for her cunt. I pushed in and then slowly withdrew. I pushed in a little more each stroke. Sarah got tighter and tighter the further I entered her. Finally, my dick was absolutely as far in as I could get it. I was bottoming out inside Sarah’s cunt and she was screaming with pleasure. Then I started slowly pounding pussy again but the difference this time was that I was pounding right to the end of Sarah’s cunt each time I shoved in my dick. Sarah was right again. Doggie style is the correct manner to fuck a fat girl.

I kept up the long, slow strokes until Sarah protested, asking for it faster. Obligingly, I started going as fast as I could with Sarah tightening up all the time. As Sarah got tighter, my strokes got shorter and faster. Finally, we both came. I had such a prolonged orgasm that I thought that the sperm would start leaking past Sarah’s pussy lips. As my orgasm ended, Sarah was still coming so I gave a few extra strokes so she could finish. The sound my dick made was sloppy and squishy. Sarah stopped moaning and I pulled my dick out slowly. Sarah just rolled over with her back to me, like the way that car that always rolls over on the Mr. Bean show. She lay there panting so I came up behind her and put my arm as far around as it would go over her stomach.

“Don’t you want to get up and clean yourself up, Sarah?”

“Chris, I so seldom have a guy fuck me that I think it’s the greatest feeling in the world, to feel his essence trickling over my thighs. So, don’t ask me if you’re the best. I just don’t have a lot of experience to judge you. All I know is that I’ve been fucked like no other man has ever fucked me before. And you’ve gone deeper inside me than any man has gone before.”

“And I say, ‘What a waste of sexual talent, if you haven’t had dick in a year.’”

What could I add to that? So I didn’t. I just lay in bed with Sarah beside me. I couldn’t get to sleep with her snoring so I had time to think about what had just happened. I had just screwed Tamar’s best friend. I hoped that Sarah was right, that Tamar wouldn’t mind. Whatever Tamar’s real feelings might be, I would have to live with it, if I ever found her. More importantly, Sarah had removed my hang-ups about fat women. Now, I regretted neglecting the fat girls in my high school class. If I didn’t find Tamar, I would have to start dating some fat women when I got back to Canada.

12