Bettina's Oral Arguments Ch. 01

Story Info
No one would want to put there mouth down there, would they?
2.2k words
4.4
19.1k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Part 1 of 3)

Because someone is older doesn't necessarily mean they are wiser. I was nearly forty years old when I learned what a naive girl I was and it was a young man of twenty who set me straight.

Angela, my beautiful and talented daughter, was beginning classes at a prestigious college out of state. Her father George, rest his soul, was an alumnus and had set up a fund so she could attend. She also earned several academic scholarships so I was happy she wouldn't have to work her way through school like I did.

Her boyfriend Jem was not so lucky. He was smart and well mannered but not the kind who thrived sitting still in classrooms. Even though he and Angela were in the same graduating class he was a year and a half older than her. Fortunately he had found an online education program at the state university to learn about computers. He would watch videos, read books, and work through problems on his PC...things he could do on his own schedule which suited his personality. Then on Saturday he would drive the hour to campus for labs and discussions.

It sounded like a great program and when I looked up the web site I saw a course of study on business applications which were increasingly important in my own career. I could do course work in the evenings after work and if Jem didn't mind me tagging along we could carpool on Saturdays. He thought that was a great idea.

My friends called me Tina, short for Bettina. Jem called me Betsy, a nickname I hated. But it sounded cute when he said it so I never corrected him. He got away with a lot because of his charm. His companionship made the drive to and from campus bearable and even enjoyable. That and the excitement of being back in school made me really look forward to Saturdays.

We didn't like the same music so we would listen to talk radio when we listened at all. The show that played on our way home was Jenny & Lenny, a girl/guy duo who "helped" callers with their questions about relationships and sex, lots of sex. I put that in quotes because I doubted how much help their advice really was. Mostly it was an excuse to see how dirty they could be without being censored. Sometimes I was embarrassed listening to them with my daughter's boyfriend. But Jem was so funny he put me at ease. He would imitate the callers and exaggerate their questions to the point of ridiculousness. Then he would imitate Lenny and even Jenny and give the callers ridiculous advice back. He'd have me laughing so hard that when he drove we would pull up at my house before I even realized we were there.

One evening we were heading home and there was a lady caller just going on and on about the number and variety of orgasms her boyfriend gave her. It was just hilarious and eventually I commented about how she should save the faking for her boyfriend.

"You don't think she's having the orgasms?"

His question caught me off guard but I explained, "She is, but her boyfriend's not giving them to her."

He didn't say anything and to fill the awkward silence I continued, "Because women don't orgasm from sex."

"How do they orgasm then?" He asked.

I was flustered but since I had initiated the conversation I felt obligated to finish it. It would be helpful to Jem anyway since he was young and, so, inexperienced. But how to word things without being vulgar?

"A woman understands her body...her biology is much more complicated than a man's. A man's pleasure is simple. A woman has to feel herself and is able to act accordingly to pleasure...herself. I'm sorry, I'm not explaining it very well."

"No worries, Betsy. Now when you say she feels herself...do you mean with her hand?"

"Well now you're being facetious. What I mean by that is that when she is stimulated she feels it, you know, in her apparatus and is able to...further stimulate herself, eventually reaching a climax of pleasure."

"So, with her hand then," he laughs.

"Enough of that young man," I said in my stern librarian voice but I wasn't mad.

"So what about these women who say they orgasm from sex?"

"Girls are notorious fakers, Jem. If a woman orgasms during sex with you it is likely she is trying to strengthen the relationship. Or encourage you to finish. And if it's my daughter I do NOT want to know about it."

He was silent for a minute. I got the impression he wanted to get something off his chest.

"Well to tell the truth, Mrs R____..." I could tell he was embarrassed by how he used my last name, "I haven't ever had the pleasure...of pleasuring a woman."

Wow, this conversation had become a minefield of gaffes for me.

"I'm surprised, Jem, a handsome guy like you..." What did I just say? Stop talking, Tina. "There's nothing to be ashamed of anyway, being a...you know."

"Just haven't met the right girl."

"Well there is my daughter...not that you should have sex with her. In fact, you should wait until you're married. Stop me from talking, Jem."

We laughed it out and drove on in silence for several minutes. We passed the truck stop at exit 103 so I knew we were just minutes out and this conversation could be over.

"So what about oral sex? Surely a woman can come from that."

Jem's question was quite forward but I knew he had to be joking because the concept made no sense.

"How can a woman possibly be stimulated by oral sex, Jem? Her biology is down there, not up here," I said, pointing to my mouth.

"I'm talking about up here," he pointed at his mouth, then at my lap, "and down there."

Oh. My. Goodness. He was talking about a man's mouth touching a woman's...

"That is disgusting, Jem," I said coldly.

"I'm so sorry, Mrs. R____," he blustered.

"No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that putting your mouth down there is disgusting. No one would ever want to do that."

"Um, I'm not sure that's true."

"Well it is true. You say you have never had contact with a woman's...vagina so let me assure you it is a very dirty place. They are moist and hairy and they have a repugnant odor. Haven't you ever heard that?"

"So wait, you've performed oral sex on a man...and that's not gross?"

"That is a VERY personal question but I will answer it for your education. I was married for fourteen years so yes, I have performed oral sex on my husband many times. Husbands enjoy it very much and it is an important wifely duty. It's not the most pleasant duty. But oral sex on a woman? That's just crazy."

Jem mulled it over and then said quietly, "I would do it."

"It isn't right"

"I would do it gladly."

"Don't do it."

"And I bet I can make you come."

"Jem! What has gotten into you? You're my daughter's boyfriend."

"Not any more. She broke up with me."

"What? When?"

As soon as school started. She said she didn't want to do a long-distance relationship."

"Oh you poor angel," I sympathized, distracted from the previous topic.

"I think she wants to date guys there at school. Which is fine. I'd prefer someone around here myself."

"Well I'm sure you will find someone. You are so handsome...and so charming. Maybe you could meet someone at school if you didn't have an old lady following you around."

We were in town by now and I had to pay attention to traffic but I could feel him looking at me.

"So what do you think about my idea?"

"What idea?"

"To, uh, perform an experiment...an oral experiment...to learn if a woman can achieve orgasm that way."

"Oh Jem, even if it was remotely appropriate for people to do, and it isn't, that would be an extremely intimate act. You and I are not married, not dating, not even of the same generation."

"We could treat it as a purely clinical procedure, like giving a massage or an enema."

"An enema! What's gotten into you?" We pulled up in front of his parents' house. At last we could stop talking about it.

"Look, sometimes people misspeak and sometimes they misunderstand. When that happens you can forgive and forget what was said and heard. We've both said some embarrassing things tonight. Let's rewind the tape and erase it, OK?"

Jem agreed and apologized. We smiled awkwardly as he collected his duffel and said we'd see each other next week.

*****

I felt bad. I didn't want to excuse his vulgar proposal but the adult conversation had probably gotten him all worked up. He was probably lonely for female company since my daughter had dumped him. And when I glanced in the mirror at the end of the hallway I thought I might just have reminded him a little of Angela. She had my long black hair, big dark eyes, and my full figure, though she had a lot less sand in the hourglass, if you know what I mean, and most of hers was still at the top.

I didn't want to leave it overnight so I booted my computer and logged onto the school student portal. Jem was probably out partying with his friends on a Saturday night. But he might check his email before bed so I wrote him a message:

"Dear Jeremiah, I was very curt with you this evening. We are both adults and should be capable of having a discussion without getting upset. Please accept my apology and have a good evening. Sincerely, Bettina"

I didn't go into detail about our discussion in case his parents or anyone read his emails. Then I changed "Jeremiah" to "Jem" and "Bettina" to "Betsy" and clicked Send.

I guess I was a little worked up as well so before bed I got out my vibrator and pushed my panties to my ankles. I clicked on the vibration and, spreading my knees wide, held my little friend to my inner thigh and tried to get myself into a mood. But all I could think about was a man's mouth on my vagina. Gross. I clicked off the vibration and wondered how that might work. I began stroking the tip gently over my crotch, trying to imagine how a tongue would navigate that area. It felt OK, like a clumsy oversized finger. And really I was only responding to my own feedback anyway. I persisted and slowly built myself up.

Then the computer made a new message chime and I looked over to see that Jem had replied to my email. He must be home, thinking of me. I felt an unexpected rush of sensation to my vagina. Oh my. Am I really feeling horny for a boy half my age? I began making little circles all over my lips and hair, sending it down the sides where pelvis met inner thighs in long leisurely strokes. I sent it down the slit until it was laying flat on my vaginal opening. Then I returned along the same path.

"Oh Jem," I murmured, engaging in a little solo role play. No harm in that, right? "I think you're going to make me come."

I was getting close, very close, so I flicked on the vibration and touched it to my clitoris. Usually I needed to massage myself gently there for at least a little while but this time I went off like a shot. Wow, Jem had given me his first orgasm and he didn't even know it.

I pulled up my panties and inspected the vibrator. Usually after use I gave it a good scrubbing in the bathroom sink but this time I gave it a little sniff. There was a faint odor but it honestly didn't seem offensive to me. Could it be possible I had overestimated how gross I am down there? I pushed it deep into my puss, all the way, and pulled it out again. I held it up to my face and inhaled deeply. It did not smell bad, not at all. Where had I gotten the idea that it did?

But the taste. It had to taste horrible right? I gave the vibrator a lick. There was a flavor but hard to describe. Again, not offensive. I opened my mouth and pushed the plastic penis in as far as it would go. I licked and sucked and pulled it back out. I wouldn't say it tasted great but certainly not bad. How could I have been so wrong about my own biology? And if I was wrong about that...what else could I be wrong about?

I checked Jem's email. He had replied simply: "No worries, Betsy. Glad we're still friends."

I replied back: "Do you remember telling me about a clinical procedure? I'd like to hear more about it."

"Certainly. Would you like me to bring it right now?"

"Tomorrow will be fine, after dinner if that's good for you."

"Good for me. See you then, Bettina."

There it is. I had just agreed to let a young man perform oral sex on me. Something I would have thought abhorrent just a few hours ago. I wonder what Jenny & Lenny would make of that.