In Search of Tamar Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I wasn’t fucking Sarah right now. Taliah had a big bum and a flat and stomach for this job. I pulled my zain out a little, admired the shine, and then pushed it back in. Everything was just as it should be, Taliah’s insides imparting a nice tickle to the shaft of my zain. Taliah was obviously enjoying herself or me as the case may be.

Taliah felt great but my Holy Grail all evening were her tits. I could hardly wait to start romping again on those Hills of Judea. I gently placed my free hand on one of Taliah’s tits, slowly massaging it and working up towards her nipple. She started a moan as I slowly slid my zain out and then back in. I just love moaners that don’t fake it.

Since Taliah was giving me what I liked, I leaned over and slipped my tongue into her open, moaning mouth to give her what she wanted. I thrust my tongue deep into her mouth the same time my zain bottomed out again. Taliah responded, letting her tongue dart teasingly in and out of my mouth.

She broke away from my kiss to compliment me. “Oh, shit Chris, you’re great. You’re so big but you don’t hurt me. I just knew you’d be great. Don’t stop. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me until I come again.”

Well those were just words. The proof that Taliah was having fun was that the tickle down there was turning to a squeeze and then, finally, a tight grip on my zain. Taliah was making all the right moves. Damn, she was a great fuck. I was starting to regret bringing Gyula along.

I was down to the short strokes as Taliah brought her legs up around my back. We both came together, screaming loud enough to wake the dead. Taliah was right. Plain girls work harder. Speaking of which, where was Gyula? I guess we both had the same thought because we both looked at Gyula’s limp frame. Her head was miles away and her had was covering her pussy.

“OK Chris, lets both take care of Gyula. You eat pussy and I’ll take care of her boobies.” Then she switched to Hebrew.“Gyula, darling. Are you ready for a real Canadian tongue?”

Well, if Gyula wasn’t ready, I was. I spread Gyula’s legs. Her bush was jet-black and untrimmed. Her hairdresser obviously never got into this bush. I got down and started to eat Israeli pussy au naturel. It was still wet, tasty and sweet. Licking Gyula was sweeter than lickingglida (ice cream) melting in the desert sun. Every time I glanced up from my pleasurable job, Taliah was sucking on a different tit or giving her best friend a tongue in the ear. In my opinion, Taliah was taking too much interest in her friend’s tits.

Taliah spread Gyula apart, and placed my zain in exactly the right spot. Geez, Taliah was acting like some farmer getting his prize mare bred by a stallion. Pushing as hard as I could, Gyula just popped open a little. I couldn’t have been in more than a centimeter. Taliah was talking a mile a minute, alternately encouraging me (“that’s it Chris, push harder, give it to her good, just like you gave it to me.”) and then Gyula(“Loosen up Gyula, you did it once. Relax my love. Let it all in. You’ll love it my sweet little girl.”)

Gyula never even had a chance, if she wanted to. She had a guy on one of her enormous boob and her girlfriend sucking another nipple. Not wanting to play favourites, I sucked on Taliah, and rubbed Gyula’s tit with one hand, keeping my balance with the other hand while working my zain into Gyula’s tight little cunt. I never knew I could co-ordinate so many activities at one time.

And it was work. I had just expended 20 minutes on Gyula’s first tongue job and she should have been lubricated inside right up to her ears. Theory says that my zain should have slid tight in. Not. Gyula was as tight as if I was grabbing her cherry. That Gideon must be a real peanut if he hadn’t loosened Gyula up more than that. After all, they had been going out for a year. Well, Gideon had two problems. He had a small zain and now some other guy and her best friend were fucking his girlfriend.

I worked for another 20 minutes pounding tight beaver. Thanks to Taliah taking such good care of myzain lasting 20 minutes was no problem at all. Gyula didn’t make much noise. In fact, she acted like she was in the next room. Finally Gyula came, just a bit too quietly for my taste but I let myself shoot off anyway.

I got off Gyula and left Taliah holding Gyula who still lay flat on her back. Myzain ached and I needed to piss. Actually, I needed to be alone for a few minutes. The night hadn’t turned out quite the way I expected. I thought I was supposed to be the star attraction but now it seemed that I was just breeding stock for a couple of women.

Maybe if I were a deep thinker, I would have sunk into an acute depression when I realized I was irrelevant to these two women. I would have moped, thrown the pair out, had a shower and drowned my sorrows in several glasses ofarrack. BUT, I’m not a deep thinker. I pissed, washed off myzain and left the can to get whatever those two had left to give.

Gyula was still lay limply, flat on her back on the bed. Taliah took advantage of the situation. Her head was down between Gyula’s thighs and she was giving Gyula the tongue. Israelis are so impatient. Taliah couldn’t wait to try out oral sex on her friend and she had to do it on a sloppy pussy in front of me. Gyula was toying with Taliah’s ears and enjoying the novelty of oral sex with a woman

Taliah’s ass was in the air, a tempting target. Wet, damp, furry clams always make me horny, so myzain went straight immediately. I got up on the bed and slipped myzain in, fucking Taliah again doggie style. Despite all the goo I left behind, I couldn’t get my zain in full. Taliah was tight from excitement and she was so busy with her friend’s pussy that she wasn’t getting her cunt lined up right for a doggie.

Frustrated, I pulled out. A good erection is a terrible thing to waste. I looked at Taliah’s well-padded bum and gave into temptation. I smeared Taliah’s asshole with whatever juices were coming out of her cunt. Then, I lined up her ass just right and jammed in my zain. That popped her asshole right open. Taliah came up for air screaming that I was hurting her and to stop. Gyula screamed in Hebrew not to stop.

Who to obey when two women give conflicting signals? I resolved the conflict by grabbing Taliah by the love handles and ramming my zain in her colon right up to the sigmoid. Then I pushed Taliah’s face into Gyula’s pussy so that the three of us were pulling a train. Taliah stopped protesting, Gyula went crazy from the meal Taliah was making of her pussy and I continued sodomizing that soft ass. Gyula was moaning and my stomach was slapping against Taliah’s bum cheeks. Finally, I came for the third time somewhere in the interior of Taliah’s digestive system. Gyula came with a scream, Taliah’s head between her thighs and a girlfriend's tongue playing between her pussy lips. As I said, Taliah seemed to know what her friend needed.

When I went to sleep between the two women, I had one on one arm and one on the other. When I woke up, I was alone on one side of the bed and Gyula and Taliah were curled up and interlocked on the other side. OK, so I had fun last night but I think I made really good friends out of those two women. They even went into the shower together. Closed the door behind themselves. I could hear all kinds of giggling as well as the sound of running water.

Gyula wouldn’t be out hunting for zain whenever Gideon was called up, so that was good news. Taliah’s big tits were as interesting as whatever Gideon had to offer. Yes, I was kind of disappointed that the women were more impressed with each other than with me. On the other hand, Taliah and Gyula were so tied up with each other that I didn’t have any loose ends to tie up myself. That was a man’s dream. Fuck two women in one night and not have any commitments left over. I needed that freedom because today promised to be a make or break day with Tamar and I didn’t need any complications.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Classmate's Mother Shy university student is seduced by his friend’s mom.in Mature
Bettina's Oral Arguments Ch. 01 No one would want to put there mouth down there, would they?in Mature
My Last Cougar A cougar devours a church boy.in Mature
The Ladies Who Lunch Pt. 03 - Barbara Halloran Pt. 01 Part 3 of a series of narratives by mature women.in Mature
Male Prostitute Nerdy boy sells himself to his mom’s friend.in Mature
More Stories