All Comments on 'In the Beginning Ch. 01'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
Thank you . . .

. . . for putting your story in the LW category. I might have skipped it in say erotic coupling or one of the other more eclectic groups. I really enjoyed this one; all three characters seem very real and so does the setting. Good job! I will look forward to future chapters.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Well it is a different take on the loving wife,,,,,,

But I liked the husbands input into the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
well

well if bobnbobbie like it get lost.

PostScriptorPostScriptorabout 13 years ago
He's being ambushed!

Oh, the poor bastard! He's playing checkers while she's playing chess.

She has cleverly started out wishing for a fantasy that a man could enjoy - her and another woman, and even 'in the heat of passion' 'lets' him fuck the other woman. HA! And a woman - how nonthreatening.

So how is he going to tell her no, when the next time she asks for a threesome (or gang-bang) with another MAN? I mean, fair is fair? Right? She lets him have another woman, he has to let her have another man...

This story may end up illustrating the problem with EVER bringing in a 'third party' into a marriage. It is the so-called 'camel's nose' under the tent. So do they end up in an 'open' marriage, do they turn into swingers, or (most likely) do they end up divorced. We'll see.

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
Interesting Start.

Wondering where it is going.

ErotonautErotonautabout 13 years ago
Great story

Having the other person be a woman made for an interesting twist, although I share PostScriptor's suspicions about her future intentions.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
I also share Postscriptor's concerns

Well-written and erotic but I think Postscriptor is right on the money. MFM is on the horizon and then what? Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Since it's in lw it kinda ruined it for me

I kept waiting for Jen to abuse, humiliate, torture , basically pull somethng nasty on hubby.

I hope you don't take the story that direction. It would be great to actually read a story where the wife doesn't screw over the husband.

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago

Thank you PostScriptor for putting my thoughts down in a most clear, coherent manner.

I might note that he at most got to lick to proverbial spoon while the wife eat all the cookies and drank the milk. She had a hell of a lot fun than he did, 3-4 hours compared to 10 minutes. Even then she was billing it as a he having a royal fuck fest. Superfluousness here we come.

pjagdmpjagdmabout 11 years ago
Great story

I really liked the husband's reactions to everything. Had me laughing, as it would be the same if it were me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous