In the Beginning Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen finally coherent leaned up on her elbows looking at Linda and said, "My gawd that was incredible."

Linda got on her knees to take the strap-on off and my cum was running down her inner thighs.

Linda then got off the bed and headed to the bathroom to clean-up.

Jen looked at me and then leaned to me. We kissed deeply and passionately. She broke the kiss and said, "Thank- You for the best birthday of my life."

"You are welcome and THANK YOU, for letting me be a part of it."

"Oh yah, that's right, you got to fuck another woman."

"I couldn't believe you said yes. Were you delirious or just so turned on you didn't think about it?"

"Probably a little of both."

Linda came back into the bedroom and said, "Well, I better get going. It's late."

"Just stay with us tonight. This is a big bed and room for all. Besides it is too late for you to be driving home." Jen said.

"WHAT?" My mind nearly yelled out.

"Well if you guys don't mind."

"Honey, do you mind?" Jen asked me grinning.

"No not at all."

Linda walked through the room blowing out the candles that by now had burned down and there was a very dim flickering. She then came around the bed and crawled in next to me.

I was in the middle and could not believe I had a beautiful sexy woman on each side of me.

Jen gave me a kiss and rolled over. I snuggled up behind her as I usually do and then Linda spooned in behind me. I could feel her big tits pressed against my back and then I felt her hand reach over me and hold my cock.

"FUCK!" my mind raced.

Jen had apparently felt the hand and said, "Now Linda, let him sleep. We may need him rested later."

Linda removed her hand and before long, I could hear the two girls snoozing. I was still wide-awake!

12